BY ALMAY

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara see more...

• I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so to say, I...1 Answers
  • I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? A...2 Answers
  • I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes ...2 Answers
Paige D.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This makes my lashes look awesome, but it ends up flaking and leaving little black flecks under my eyes after a few hours of wear. There are much better mascaras on the market for the same price, I love the size of the applicator but the flakes are just not cutting it for me.
Marria M.
I just recently purchased this mascara and I already love it! The wand is perfect and the formula of this mascara is amazing! With just one coat my eyelashes look amazing, but I love to apply two layers for a more dramatic look. If you haven't already go buy this mascara, it's super affordable and I'm sure you'll love it.
Emily B.
Newton, NC
This mascara is awful. It is SO clumpy. It made my lashes clump together and is extremely flaky. My eyes looked like a hot mess when I used it. I will not be buying this again and honestly, it looks bad for Almay all together. Not sure if I will go with this brand again.
Mary R.
Parkersburg , WV
I paid $10 for this in an emergency, on our way to an event (was already late) & didn't have my regular Clinique mascara so ran into a drug store & grabbed this. Awful. My face is always covered in mascara flakes by the end of the day.
Amy P.
I love this mascara! I bought it on a whim with a coupon. It's amazing, definitely one of my favorites! I have sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother my eyes at all. It doesn't clump or transfer to my eyelids. Definitely a keeper!
Carly W.
Carrollton, GA
Ehhhh I'll admit. I'm not the biggest Almay fan but they have a few products I just love. Sadly this mascara was not one of them. I hated the way it looked and felt on my lashes. It just was not for me.
LeeAnne J.
Please save your money! This product is not even worth trying! The mascara consistently clumps & flakes off. I couldn't even tell the difference in it being an "all in one" mascara.
lizz c.
Really nice basic mascara, definitely more of a natural look, doesn't irritate my eyes, isn't hard to remove and made my lashes look really pretty
Elyse B.
Rochester
Great product for a drugstore mascara. It brightens my eyes and mashes my lashes look like falsies! I do get some flaky fallout, that's the only down fall.
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
Gave this a try the other day and i fell in love!!! Love the fact that its super black and pumps up your lashes :)😍❤️
Sarah E.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's the next one I'm going to try. I really love Almay mascara but have not seen anyone mention this new one at all.
Nida S.
It seems like people either love it or hate it. Does it hold a curl well?
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I have just recently began using mascara again after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I found this mascara at Walmart and absolutely love it. it is hypoallergenic and it does not bother my eyes at all. It also makes my lashes longer and only requires one coat! I highly recommend this
Rina P.
I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes and does it flake? I haven't opened the packaging yet
Molly G.
I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof