BY ALMAY

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara see more...

• I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so t...1 Answers
  • I have very wimpy lashes ūüėĘ does this mascara really do it...2 Answers
  • I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the...2 Answers
Almay One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara
  • "This is literally the only mascara that makes me look like I have long lashes I really recommend this product for people who don't have long lashes like me." in 7 reviews
  • "I lucked out and got this little gem 100% free! I must say it lives up to its claims too. I picked the #502 Black. It definitely gives your lashes volume, length & definition. It conditions too! It's lash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratin is hypoallergenic. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Easy to apply. Didn't clump at all! You only need one coat, but it is build-able if you'd like a more dramatic look. I love it! I do two coats and it makes my lashes crazy long! It removes easily too. There's two types of the mascara one regular and one waterproof. They were out of the waterproof so I got the regular. It didn't smudge, smear, flake and stayed put all day! You can get a gel from a few companies that apply like mascara that will waterproof any mascara too. Over all for a drugstore mascara I think this is my new favorite. I love that it curls too! I didn't have to curl my lashes at all! I definitely recommend this product. It is a must try! " in 4 reviews
Mary R.
Parkersburg , WV
I paid $10 for this in an emergency, on our way to an event (was already late) & didn't have my regular Clinique mascara so ran into a drug store & grabbed this. Awful. My face is always covered in mascara flakes by the end of the day.
Amy P.
I love this mascara! I bought it on a whim with a coupon. It's amazing, definitely one of my favorites! I have sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother my eyes at all. It doesn't clump or transfer to my eyelids. Definitely a keeper!
Meghan e.
Bridgewater, MA
First off the one coat claim is crazy. I have to at least put on two coats and all it does is darken and somewhat lenghtens my lashes. It doesn't help keep the curl or volumize at all. It flakes like crazy and leaves specks every where. I would no recommend this product.
Melissa G.
Corbin, KY
I never hear anyone talking about Almay mascaras, but this is one of my absolute favorites! It doesn't require much effort and makes my lashes look amazing. I would choose this over most high end mascaras any day!
Carly W.
Carrollton, GA
Ehhhh I'll admit. I'm not the biggest Almay fan but they have a few products I just love. Sadly this mascara was not one of them. I hated the way it looked and felt on my lashes. It just was not for me.
Alyssa M.
spanaway, WA
This mascara is fabulous! Really one coat is all you need, my lashes look fuller longer and clumps are minimal!! My lashes look great!! This is now one of my favorite mascaras!!
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
One of the best mascaras I've ever used. Its one if my favorites and my eyelashes look amazing. My eye color is brown and the black looks very well on me. It's so cheap. So its a definite must have!!!
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Love this mascara goes on smooth not clumpy and gives your lashes volume. Separates and makes them look full. I have always used cover girl and this has since replaced it.
Jasilyn A.
Pendergrass, GA
One of the BEST ones I have used.They do exactly what they say they do I hate watery mascara that gets everywhere and this one is nothing like that it stays on your lashes and doesn't transfer
Jan D.
Grand Marsh, WI
Tried this mascara for the first time today. It was an OK product. Covered decently but took a few coats to do so. Did not smudge or flake. Wand was a little bulky . Overall, it's a decent mascara but not one that I would purchase again.
Sarah E.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's the next one I'm going to try. I really love Almay mascara but have not seen anyone mention this new one at all.
Nida S.
It seems like people either love it or hate it. Does it hold a curl well?
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I have just recently began using mascara again after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I found this mascara at Walmart and absolutely love it. it is hypoallergenic and it does not bother my eyes at all. It also makes my lashes longer and only requires one coat! I highly recommend this
Rina P.
I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes and does it flake? I haven't opened the packaging yet
Molly G.
I have very wimpy lashes ūüėĘ does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof