BY ALMAY

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara see more...

• I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so to say, I...1 Answers
  • I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? A...2 Answers
  • I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes ...2 Answers
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
One of the best mascaras I've ever used. Its one if my favorites and my eyelashes look amazing. My eye color is brown and the black looks very well on me. It's so cheap. So its a definite must have!!!
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Love this mascara goes on smooth not clumpy and gives your lashes volume. Separates and makes them look full. I have always used cover girl and this has since replaced it.
Jasilyn A.
Pendergrass, GA
One of the BEST ones I have used.They do exactly what they say they do I hate watery mascara that gets everywhere and this one is nothing like that it stays on your lashes and doesn't transfer
Jan D.
Grand Marsh, WI
Tried this mascara for the first time today. It was an OK product. Covered decently but took a few coats to do so. Did not smudge or flake. Wand was a little bulky . Overall, it's a decent mascara but not one that I would purchase again.
Natalie  V.
Bridgeport, CT
Great mascara for a simple day time look !!!!
Truly only need one coat and your done !
I recived this sample for testing purposes and i loved it so im going back to buy more .
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX
I always use this kind of one because it's the only one that doesn't make my eyes itch due to allergy I have. It's also affordable as well.. However, It isn't thick enough but it does stay longer!
LeeAnne J.
Please save your money! This product is not even worth trying! The mascara consistently clumps & flakes off. I couldn't even tell the difference in it being an "all in one" mascara.
mo s.
Oak Park, IL
It's not a bad mascara but it's definitely not one coat. it took a few swipes and sometimes it clumps. it's nice to keep in my bag touch ups or when I'm on the go. I don't think I'd buy it again but it was nice to try.
Trista S.
I love Almays mascara always gives the best length and volume but the only flaw is after awhile of using it tends to bothers my eyes where I wanna just rub my eyes all day other than that it's great.
Makenna L.
Ft Mitchell, KY
Is a decent mascar.. Have had better but I got it for free with a coupon so I wasn't complaining . It does give some volume. Almay has so many different mascaras that are way better.
Sarah E.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's the next one I'm going to try. I really love Almay mascara but have not seen anyone mention this new one at all.
Nida S.
It seems like people either love it or hate it. Does it hold a curl well?
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I have just recently began using mascara again after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I found this mascara at Walmart and absolutely love it. it is hypoallergenic and it does not bother my eyes at all. It also makes my lashes longer and only requires one coat! I highly recommend this
Rina P.
I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes and does it flake? I haven't opened the packaging yet
Molly G.
I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof