BY ALMAY

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara see more...

• I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so to say, I...1 Answers
  • I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? A...2 Answers
  • I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes ...2 Answers
Kylie
This is a very natural but beautiful mascara for any eyelash type. You can build it up or put one coat on and still make it look flawless. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a flawless mascara look.
Brianna S.
Dekalb, IL
It's good if you want natural looking lashes and if you like a more dry formula. It starts flaking after a few hours of wear though. I got mine at Ulta and I will not be repurchasing
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
This product did not meet my expectations. It did give me length, volume and a little lift. But even after curling my lashes, I really didn't like how sad my lashes looked after applying this product 👎
Faith R.
i love this mascara! it love the nourishment it gives my lashes! my lashes always feel soft and healthy after it talk the mascara off. This mascara gives my lashes great thickness and volume! i love the black shade! it really helps my eyes be a more prominent feature!
Nida S.
This is really a step down for Almay, I used to be a fan of the original one coat mascara but I found it flaked a lot under the eyes throughout the day. This mascara does the same.
No where on the packaging does it state that this is a fiber lash mascara, so I was very surprised to see the little fibers, they unfortunately clump a lot together and product does not evenly coat the mascara brush.
It really does nothing for my lashes and if anything makes them clump together more :(
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I've used the same mascara for years and wanted to try something new. I like Almay brand and the brush is similar to another mascara I like so I gave it a try. Unlike some of the other reviewers, I have not experienced flaking with this mascara. I really like the brush and the mascara goes on smoothly. It doesn't clump and separates and lengthens my lashes. The only thing I don't like is the brush has way too much mascara on it when you pull it out of the tube. There are literally clumps that you have to wipe off for it to apply well. It's a big waste of product. Not sure if I'll try it again.
Jaclyn L.
Tucson, AZ
I really wanted to love this but it just doesn't give my lashes the look I like. First it's really goopy and messy. I have to wipe the brush off on the sides because it gets A LOT of excess product on the brush. I have to apply 2 coats to get the volume I like, but my lashes don't stay curled. I do like that this doesn't make my lashes feel crunchie though. I'll probably use most of this up, but I won't repurchase.
Katie M.
Comstock Park, MI
This was the first Almay product that I'd ever actually tried, and the only reason I did, if I'm being honest is because my local newspaper had a coupon that if I bought ANY Almay product, I'd get this Mascara FREE. So I bought some eye makeup remover (which I love by the way) and got this. I've only worn it a few times and it's a decent mascara, but I don't think I'd go out and pay the normal $8 for it.
I have this mascara and when I first apply it it looks so pretty it makes my lashes big but after 1 hour it falls off and you get all this black crumbles under your eyes, I wouldn't recommend it. Maybe I got a bad one
Mel K.
Bridgeport , Ct
I am disappointed with this mascara. I came upon it with a coupon happy I didn't spend money. When pull out the wand there is so much product on the brush at both ends and sometimes on the bristles.
When I do wipe the brush and apply I like how it enhances my lashes.
Sarah E.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's the next one I'm going to try. I really love Almay mascara but have not seen anyone mention this new one at all.
Nida S.
It seems like people either love it or hate it. Does it hold a curl well?
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I have just recently began using mascara again after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I found this mascara at Walmart and absolutely love it. it is hypoallergenic and it does not bother my eyes at all. It also makes my lashes longer and only requires one coat! I highly recommend this
Rina P.
I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes and does it flake? I haven't opened the packaging yet
Molly G.
I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof