BY ALMAY

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara see more...

• I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so to say, I...1 Answers
  • I have very wimpy lashes ūüėĘ does this mascara really do it all? A...2 Answers
  • I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes ...2 Answers
Almay One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara
  • "I lucked out and got this little gem 100% free! I must say it lives up to its claims too. I picked the #502 Black. It definitely gives your lashes volume, length & definition. It conditions too! It's lash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratin is hypoallergenic. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Easy to apply. Didn't clump at all! You only need one coat, but it is build-able if you'd like a more dramatic look. I love it! I do two coats and it makes my lashes crazy long! It removes easily too. There's two types of the mascara one regular and one waterproof. They were out of the waterproof so I got the regular. It didn't smudge, smear, flake and stayed put all day! You can get a gel from a few companies that apply like mascara that will waterproof any mascara too. Over all for a drugstore mascara I think this is my new favorite. I love that it curls too! I didn't have to curl my lashes at all! I definitely recommend this product. It is a must try! " in 13 reviews
  • "I lucked out and got this little gem 100% free! I must say it lives up to its claims too. I picked the #502 Black. It definitely gives your lashes volume, length & definition. It conditions too! It's lash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratin is hypoallergenic. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Easy to apply. Didn't clump at all! You only need one coat, but it is build-able if you'd like a more dramatic look. I love it! I do two coats and it makes my lashes crazy long! It removes easily too. There's two types of the mascara one regular and one waterproof. They were out of the waterproof so I got the regular. It didn't smudge, smear, flake and stayed put all day! You can get a gel from a few companies that apply like mascara that will waterproof any mascara too. Over all for a drugstore mascara I think this is my new favorite. I love that it curls too! I didn't have to curl my lashes at all! I definitely recommend this product. It is a must try! " in 8 reviews
  • "This is literally the only mascara that makes me look like I have long lashes I really recommend this product for people who don't have long lashes like me." in 7 reviews
  • "I lucked out and got this little gem 100% free! I must say it lives up to its claims too. I picked the #502 Black. It definitely gives your lashes volume, length & definition. It conditions too! It's lash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratin is hypoallergenic. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Easy to apply. Didn't clump at all! You only need one coat, but it is build-able if you'd like a more dramatic look. I love it! I do two coats and it makes my lashes crazy long! It removes easily too. There's two types of the mascara one regular and one waterproof. They were out of the waterproof so I got the regular. It didn't smudge, smear, flake and stayed put all day! You can get a gel from a few companies that apply like mascara that will waterproof any mascara too. Over all for a drugstore mascara I think this is my new favorite. I love that it curls too! I didn't have to curl my lashes at all! I definitely recommend this product. It is a must try! " in 6 reviews
  • "I lucked out and got this little gem 100% free! I must say it lives up to its claims too. I picked the #502 Black. It definitely gives your lashes volume, length & definition. It conditions too! It's lash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratin is hypoallergenic. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Easy to apply. Didn't clump at all! You only need one coat, but it is build-able if you'd like a more dramatic look. I love it! I do two coats and it makes my lashes crazy long! It removes easily too. There's two types of the mascara one regular and one waterproof. They were out of the waterproof so I got the regular. It didn't smudge, smear, flake and stayed put all day! You can get a gel from a few companies that apply like mascara that will waterproof any mascara too. Over all for a drugstore mascara I think this is my new favorite. I love that it curls too! I didn't have to curl my lashes at all! I definitely recommend this product. It is a must try! " in 5 reviews
Jannah T.
I love this mascara! It seperates my lashes so well. My eyelashes look thicker and longer, but the thing I don't like about this is that when I take out the wand. The end of the wand has a lot of product, that I have to scrape off.
Emily B.
Newton, NC
This mascara is awful. It is SO clumpy. It made my lashes clump together and is extremely flaky. My eyes looked like a hot mess when I used it. I will not be buying this again and honestly, it looks bad for Almay all together. Not sure if I will go with this brand again.
Zoe R.
This is an okay mascara. it applies very wet, then dries down a whose lot. not great for the lower lashes, it smudges and flakes. adds volume, not much definition. price isn't great for what it is. all in all, I would recommend.
Joi W.
This is a great go-to mascara when you would like something inexpensive to try. For only about $6 you can't beat it. It creates volume, definition and lengthens. This is the mascara I travel with, because it doesn't leave my lashes feeling brittle after removing it. I would highly recommend using this once.
Christie B.
Loudon, TN
I love this mascara I have it in the water proof version. I have sensitive eyes and can usually only wear mascara for an hr or two before having to take it off but with this only I wore an entire day without irritation and my lashes looked beautiful you can use just one coat but it's also build able.
Maria S.
Owings Mills, MD
I've tried two different bottles of this mascara and am disappointed. It dries up quickly and leads to flaking throughout the day after the first week or so. Loved the effect otherwise but couldn't deal with constantly checking to catch flakes!
Mary R.
Parkersburg , WV
I paid $10 for this in an emergency, on our way to an event (was already late) & didn't have my regular Clinique mascara so ran into a drug store & grabbed this. Awful. My face is always covered in mascara flakes by the end of the day.
Amy P.
I love this mascara! I bought it on a whim with a coupon. It's amazing, definitely one of my favorites! I have sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother my eyes at all. It doesn't clump or transfer to my eyelids. Definitely a keeper!
Meghan e.
Bridgewater, MA
First off the one coat claim is crazy. I have to at least put on two coats and all it does is darken and somewhat lenghtens my lashes. It doesn't help keep the curl or volumize at all. It flakes like crazy and leaves specks every where. I would no recommend this product.
Melissa G.
Corbin, KY
I never hear anyone talking about Almay mascaras, but this is one of my absolute favorites! It doesn't require much effort and makes my lashes look amazing. I would choose this over most high end mascaras any day!
Sarah E.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's the next one I'm going to try. I really love Almay mascara but have not seen anyone mention this new one at all.
Nida S.
It seems like people either love it or hate it. Does it hold a curl well?
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I have just recently began using mascara again after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I found this mascara at Walmart and absolutely love it. it is hypoallergenic and it does not bother my eyes at all. It also makes my lashes longer and only requires one coat! I highly recommend this
Rina P.
I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes and does it flake? I haven't opened the packaging yet
Molly G.
I have very wimpy lashes ūüėĘ does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof