BY ALMAY

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara see more...

• I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so t...1 Answers
  • I have very wimpy lashes ūüėĘ does this mascara really do it...2 Answers
  • I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the...2 Answers
Almay One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara
  • "This is literally the only mascara that makes me look like I have long lashes I really recommend this product for people who don't have long lashes like me." in 7 reviews
  • "I lucked out and got this little gem 100% free! I must say it lives up to its claims too. I picked the #502 Black. It definitely gives your lashes volume, length & definition. It conditions too! It's lash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratin is hypoallergenic. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Easy to apply. Didn't clump at all! You only need one coat, but it is build-able if you'd like a more dramatic look. I love it! I do two coats and it makes my lashes crazy long! It removes easily too. There's two types of the mascara one regular and one waterproof. They were out of the waterproof so I got the regular. It didn't smudge, smear, flake and stayed put all day! You can get a gel from a few companies that apply like mascara that will waterproof any mascara too. Over all for a drugstore mascara I think this is my new favorite. I love that it curls too! I didn't have to curl my lashes at all! I definitely recommend this product. It is a must try! " in 4 reviews
Torri M.
Fruita, CO
I was so excited to use a coupon and try this product for free...and I'm really glad i got it for free. This mascara goes on fine but for me it ends up flaky and faded by the end if the day. I also feel like i need more than one coat for it to look good on me. So maybe it could be called "one cost every couple of hours mascara"ūüėā
Alicia R.
I bought this Almay Mascara at my local HEB. It was on sale and I love trying any mascara so I took a chance and bought it. When applying it does take just 1 coat but sometimes I won't get it right and apply 2 which kinda makes it clump up. It's a very nice product and I would enjoy more from them.
Mel K.
Bridgeport , Ct
I am disappointed with this mascara. I came upon it with a coupon happy I didn't spend money. When pull out the wand there is so much product on the brush at both ends and sometimes on the bristles.
When I do wipe the brush and apply I like how it enhances my lashes.
Ashley B.
W Jefferson, NC
Bought this awhile back when a lady handed me a coupon for it in the store. It was my first time buying a mascara from ALMAY and I have to say it's one of the best mascara I have tried out in a long time. It applies nicely and looks natural whilst still lengthening and defining my lashes. This may become my go to mascara!!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I was super excited to try this mascara because I was looking for a mascara that was good for my lashes and I was utterly disappointed. It's so flakey and the flakes got in my eyes causing irritation. The only benefit I would give this mascara is that it did leave my lashes softer!
Paige D.
staten island , NY
This makes my lashes look awesome, but it ends up flaking and leaving little black flecks under my eyes after a few hours of wear. There are much better mascaras on the market for the same price, I love the size of the applicator but the flakes are just not cutting it for me.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I really love this Mascara its great volume and length I bought the eyeshadow palette and this came in the package with it I think I'll start buying it all the time Almay One Coat Multi Benefits.. the light blue and white package is cute and I highly recommend this Mascara to any one!
kendra b.
Ringgold, GA
I bought this product with the FREE coupon and I'm glad I did. I actually stocked up and bought 5 before I ever used the first one. It has little fibers inside the product and at first I thought it was my actual lashes that it was pulling off and it didn't take just one coat. I had to use several coats just to get the length and volume that my other mascaras give me. I won't be buying again and I've already returned the other four.
Angely S.
Highly disappointed in this mascara. Clumpy and it flakes like crazy. Doesn't give any real length. I truly don't recommend this mascara. I bought two thinking I'd love it but now I'm stuck with them.
Melissa T.
South Ozone Park, NY
I really love this. I got it because I needed something that wouldn't bother my eyes and would help benefit them. I saw that this was one coat and had a lot of vitamins that are good to put that close to my eyes. So I got it used it once and forever in love. I would definitely recommend this. Especially to someone who just needs a slight boost and doesn't need to spend too much time on a daily makeup routine.
Sarah E.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's the next one I'm going to try. I really love Almay mascara but have not seen anyone mention this new one at all.
Nida S.
It seems like people either love it or hate it. Does it hold a curl well?
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I have just recently began using mascara again after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I found this mascara at Walmart and absolutely love it. it is hypoallergenic and it does not bother my eyes at all. It also makes my lashes longer and only requires one coat! I highly recommend this
Rina P.
I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes and does it flake? I haven't opened the packaging yet
Molly G.
I have very wimpy lashes ūüėĘ does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof