BY ALMAY

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara see more...

• I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so to say, I...1 Answers
  • I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? A...2 Answers
  • I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes ...2 Answers
Paige D.
Staten Island, NY
This makes my lashes look awesome, but it ends up flaking and leaving little black flecks under my eyes after a few hours of wear. There are much better mascaras on the market for the same price, I love the size of the applicator but the flakes are just not cutting it for me.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I really love this Mascara its great volume and length I bought the eyeshadow palette and this came in the package with it I think I'll start buying it all the time Almay One Coat Multi Benefits.. the light blue and white package is cute and I highly recommend this Mascara to any one!
kendra b.
Ringgold, GA
I bought this product with the FREE coupon and I'm glad I did. I actually stocked up and bought 5 before I ever used the first one. It has little fibers inside the product and at first I thought it was my actual lashes that it was pulling off and it didn't take just one coat. I had to use several coats just to get the length and volume that my other mascaras give me. I won't be buying again and I've already returned the other four.
Angely S.
Highly disappointed in this mascara. Clumpy and it flakes like crazy. Doesn't give any real length. I truly don't recommend this mascara. I bought two thinking I'd love it but now I'm stuck with them.
Melissa T.
South Ozone Park, NY
I really love this. I got it because I needed something that wouldn't bother my eyes and would help benefit them. I saw that this was one coat and had a lot of vitamins that are good to put that close to my eyes. So I got it used it once and forever in love. I would definitely recommend this. Especially to someone who just needs a slight boost and doesn't need to spend too much time on a daily makeup routine.
Caitlin C.
Lenexa, KS
Ugh the fibers! no where on the package or website says this contains fibers but it does. the fibers are huge and always end up in my eyes and on my face throughout the day. it also doesn't seem to last through the day very well. i do like the brush and how it looks when i first put it on. i also like that it doesn't require me to comb out my lashes after.
Rebecca F.
This mascara is great if you want fuller looking lashes. It does not lengthen as much as my other mascara but I use this product as a starter to fill in my lashes and then my other mascara to lengthen.
Alexis P.
Minot, ND
I was looking for a mascara that had keratin in it because my lashes were so brittle from my higher end water proof one that I wore daily. I actually received more volume from this one than my high end. After a week I've already noticed a different in my lashes. I'll keep using it for sure!
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I have just revel began using mascara after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I absolutely love this mascara because it does not bother my eyes at all and it creates long lashes. It is very easy and quick to apply. I highly recommend this product!!
Jannah T.
I love this mascara! It seperates my lashes so well. My eyelashes look thicker and longer, but the thing I don't like about this is that when I take out the wand. The end of the wand has a lot of product, that I have to scrape off.
Sarah E.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's the next one I'm going to try. I really love Almay mascara but have not seen anyone mention this new one at all.
Nida S.
It seems like people either love it or hate it. Does it hold a curl well?
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I have just recently began using mascara again after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I found this mascara at Walmart and absolutely love it. it is hypoallergenic and it does not bother my eyes at all. It also makes my lashes longer and only requires one coat! I highly recommend this
Rina P.
I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes and does it flake? I haven't opened the packaging yet
Molly G.
I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof