BY ALMAY

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara see more...

• I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so to say, I...1 Answers
  • I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? A...2 Answers
  • I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes ...2 Answers
Marria M.
I just recently purchased this mascara and I already love it! The wand is perfect and the formula of this mascara is amazing! With just one coat my eyelashes look amazing, but I love to apply two layers for a more dramatic look. If you haven't already go buy this mascara, it's super affordable and I'm sure you'll love it.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I got this free with a coupon from Walgreens. I wasn't expecting much, but I really like it. It's not the most voluminous mascara ever but it gives decent length and color. I haven't had any issues with clumping although it does flake slightly. Overall I was pleasantly surprised by this one.
Ashlee B.
I really like this mascara-doesn't flake or smudge during the day and coats the lashes well. I am giving 3 stars because the brush comes out with tons of goopy mascara so I have to scrape some of it off. It can be quite a mess. Also, I don't really notice any lengthening like I would from L'Oreal telescopic mascara.
Maribel M.
Decided to try this because of the advertised "Multi Benefit". It took coat upon coat to actually show any length or volume. Because of the many coats, it ends up looking clumpy and it flakes causing eye irritation. I was hoping it would work better than other drugstore mascaras I've purchased, but I was very disappointed.
I have this mascara and when I first apply it it looks so pretty it makes my lashes big but after 1 hour it falls off and you get all this black crumbles under your eyes, I wouldn't recommend it. Maybe I got a bad one
Krysti K.
Sanford, FL
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look thick and full and does not clump or flake! I have blue eyes and the blackest black makes my eyes pop! The price was very reasonable and affordable! This was my first time purchasing and I will definitely use again! I purchased at Walmart! I would recommend!
Torri M.
Fruita, CO
I was so excited to use a coupon and try this product for free...and I'm really glad i got it for free. This mascara goes on fine but for me it ends up flaky and faded by the end if the day. I also feel like i need more than one coat for it to look good on me. So maybe it could be called "one cost every couple of hours mascara"😂
Mel K.
Bridgeport , Ct
I am disappointed with this mascara. I came upon it with a coupon happy I didn't spend money. When pull out the wand there is so much product on the brush at both ends and sometimes on the bristles.
When I do wipe the brush and apply I like how it enhances my lashes.
Ashley B.
W Jefferson, NC
Bought this awhile back when a lady handed me a coupon for it in the store. It was my first time buying a mascara from ALMAY and I have to say it's one of the best mascara I have tried out in a long time. It applies nicely and looks natural whilst still lengthening and defining my lashes. This may become my go to mascara!!
Paige D.
Staten Island, NY
This makes my lashes look awesome, but it ends up flaking and leaving little black flecks under my eyes after a few hours of wear. There are much better mascaras on the market for the same price, I love the size of the applicator but the flakes are just not cutting it for me.
Sarah E.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's the next one I'm going to try. I really love Almay mascara but have not seen anyone mention this new one at all.
Nida S.
It seems like people either love it or hate it. Does it hold a curl well?
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I have just recently began using mascara again after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I found this mascara at Walmart and absolutely love it. it is hypoallergenic and it does not bother my eyes at all. It also makes my lashes longer and only requires one coat! I highly recommend this
Rina P.
I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes and does it flake? I haven't opened the packaging yet
Molly G.
I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof