BY ALMAY

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara see more...

• I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so t...1 Answers
  • I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it...2 Answers
  • I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the...2 Answers
Almay One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara
  • "This is literally the only mascara that makes me look like I have long lashes I really recommend this product for people who don't have long lashes like me." in 7 reviews
  • "I lucked out and got this little gem 100% free! I must say it lives up to its claims too. I picked the #502 Black. It definitely gives your lashes volume, length & definition. It conditions too! It's lash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratin is hypoallergenic. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Easy to apply. Didn't clump at all! You only need one coat, but it is build-able if you'd like a more dramatic look. I love it! I do two coats and it makes my lashes crazy long! It removes easily too. There's two types of the mascara one regular and one waterproof. They were out of the waterproof so I got the regular. It didn't smudge, smear, flake and stayed put all day! You can get a gel from a few companies that apply like mascara that will waterproof any mascara too. Over all for a drugstore mascara I think this is my new favorite. I love that it curls too! I didn't have to curl my lashes at all! I definitely recommend this product. It is a must try! " in 4 reviews
Faith R.
i love this mascara! it love the nourishment it gives my lashes! my lashes always feel soft and healthy after it talk the mascara off. This mascara gives my lashes great thickness and volume! i love the black shade! it really helps my eyes be a more prominent feature!
Chandler H.
I love this mascara! In the past, I had used Covergirl and it irritated my eyes. That is why I went to this mascara because it's hypoallergenic. It curls my eye lashes very well and mine are not naturally curly. I use black and it's dark enough!
Nida S.
This is really a step down for Almay, I used to be a fan of the original one coat mascara but I found it flaked a lot under the eyes throughout the day. This mascara does the same.
No where on the packaging does it state that this is a fiber lash mascara, so I was very surprised to see the little fibers, they unfortunately clump a lot together and product does not evenly coat the mascara brush.
It really does nothing for my lashes and if anything makes them clump together more :(
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I've used the same mascara for years and wanted to try something new. I like Almay brand and the brush is similar to another mascara I like so I gave it a try. Unlike some of the other reviewers, I have not experienced flaking with this mascara. I really like the brush and the mascara goes on smoothly. It doesn't clump and separates and lengthens my lashes. The only thing I don't like is the brush has way too much mascara on it when you pull it out of the tube. There are literally clumps that you have to wipe off for it to apply well. It's a big waste of product. Not sure if I'll try it again.
Beth S.
Provides long, thick lashes and is quick and easy to apply. Doesn’t last the whole day, but it’s reasonably priced at most drug stores, so worth the rice you pay.
Jaclyn L.
Tucson, AZ
I really wanted to love this but it just doesn't give my lashes the look I like. First it's really goopy and messy. I have to wipe the brush off on the sides because it gets A LOT of excess product on the brush. I have to apply 2 coats to get the volume I like, but my lashes don't stay curled. I do like that this doesn't make my lashes feel crunchie though. I'll probably use most of this up, but I won't repurchase.
Rebeca O.
Purchased this in March after my eye doctor handed me a coupon. She informed me the brand was hypoallergenic and would help decrease my eye irritation brought on by makeup. The first time I used it I fell in LOVE!!! This was my first Almay purchase and it's probably best mascara I've owned/used. It provides great coverage with one coat, however I prefer the look of two.
Jennifer B.
You're the one that I want da da da

Seriously I love this mascara! For me my eye lashes are kind of on the lighter side and not that long anyways so I love a good mascara. What's great about this mascara for me is that it fans my eye lashes out, they look long, full, ad separated BUT the best part of all is they look curled instead of weighed down, AND no clumps!
Did I mention affordable?

I couldn't ask for anything more!
Katie M.
Comstock Park, MI
This was the first Almay product that I'd ever actually tried, and the only reason I did, if I'm being honest is because my local newspaper had a coupon that if I bought ANY Almay product, I'd get this Mascara FREE. So I bought some eye makeup remover (which I love by the way) and got this. I've only worn it a few times and it's a decent mascara, but I don't think I'd go out and pay the normal $8 for it.
Emily K.
Auburn, MA
I really like this mascara, the only reason I tried it is because I had a coupon to get it free. I am happy I tried it, this is good to wear to go to school or work, but i might choose a different one to wear if I am going out somewhere that I want to look good. But the price isn't bad and this wand type is my favorite.... I feel like with mascara it is all in the way you apply it, not necessarily the product itself
Sarah E.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's the next one I'm going to try. I really love Almay mascara but have not seen anyone mention this new one at all.
Nida S.
It seems like people either love it or hate it. Does it hold a curl well?
Morgan K.
Alliance, OH
I have just recently began using mascara again after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I found this mascara at Walmart and absolutely love it. it is hypoallergenic and it does not bother my eyes at all. It also makes my lashes longer and only requires one coat! I highly recommend this
Rina P.
I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes and does it flake? I haven't opened the packaging yet
Molly G.
Willow Park , TX
I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof