BY ALMAY

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara see more...

• I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so to say, I...1 Answers
  • I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? A...2 Answers
  • I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes ...2 Answers
Jasilyn A.
Pendergrass, GA
One of the BEST ones I have used.They do exactly what they say they do I hate watery mascara that gets everywhere and this one is nothing like that it stays on your lashes and doesn't transfer
Makenna L.
Ft Mitchell, KY
Is a decent mascar.. Have had better but I got it for free with a coupon so I wasn't complaining . It does give some volume. Almay has so many different mascaras that are way better.
Alyssa M.
spanaway, WA
This mascara is fabulous! Really one coat is all you need, my lashes look fuller longer and clumps are minimal!! My lashes look great!! This is now one of my favorite mascaras!!
Natalie  V.
Bridgeport, CT
Great mascara for a simple day time look !!!!
Truly only need one coat and your done !
I recived this sample for testing purposes and i loved it so im going back to buy more .
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Love this mascara goes on smooth not clumpy and gives your lashes volume. Separates and makes them look full. I have always used cover girl and this has since replaced it.
Rebeca R.
Romeoville, IL
Its good mascara

My housben look the chance and he sad.

"Guau your eyes loking very beatfull".

Denfinitly buy almay máscara
Amber W.
LOVE!!! It doesn't clump or flake and it stays put all day!! It works wonders on my short, blonde lashes :)
liz m.
I'm testing the e used 2 times but I'm not satisfied I like the first almay not return to buy this anymore
Sophie L.
Review for: Black
I’ve learned that my eyes are quite picky about mascaras because they can feel really irritated esp when it hardens down, or runs, makes me eyes water. I can really rely on almay mascara to perform as mascaras should while leaving me with happy peepers. I tried this one after not having good luck with Jordana best lash extreme. This one has a great sensitive eye approved formula. Nice flexibility, and I appreciate the addition of keratin for nourishment, though I haven’t noticed any major changes on that front. The brush is good for wiggling product into lashline. Color is rich black and doesn’t smudge/run. A great staple mascara. But does not give doe eyed effect I’ve been looking for recently, for that I’ll try the new mega volume one.
Kayla T.
Review for: Black
Not my favorite mascara. I have very sensitive eyes. Whenever I wear mascara, my eyes tend to water a lot. I bought this because I heard good reviews on it for sensitive eyes. When I first used it, I was pretty impressed. After a while though, my eyes started to get watery. I bought it at CVS for about $8. I probably will not buy this product again.
Sarah E.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's the next one I'm going to try. I really love Almay mascara but have not seen anyone mention this new one at all.
Nida S.
It seems like people either love it or hate it. Does it hold a curl well?
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I have just recently began using mascara again after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I found this mascara at Walmart and absolutely love it. it is hypoallergenic and it does not bother my eyes at all. It also makes my lashes longer and only requires one coat! I highly recommend this
Rina P.
I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes and does it flake? I haven't opened the packaging yet
Molly G.
I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof