BY ALMAY

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara see more...

• I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so to say, I...1 Answers
  • I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? A...2 Answers
  • I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes ...2 Answers
Sarah E.
So I picked this us about a month ago on the new stuff display at Walgreens. I really love the Get Up and Grow version. NOTE: NO WHERE ON THE PACKAGE DOES THIS SAY IT IS A FIBER MASCARA! IT HAS FIBERS! So, the first use was nothing special. In fact I thought it needed more than one coat. The next time I went to use it is when I saw the fibers. I have very sensitive eyes and thought "oh, I actually put it in my `to toss` pile and used another mascara. Then I thought, why not give it another chance. I have to say it looks pretty good with one coat after using it a couple times and my eyes aren't irritated. I won't repurchase because I still don't like the idea of fiber mascaras and little fibers in my eyes, but I won't toss it till I get some good use out of it. They really need to clearly mark the packaging.
Jessica R.
Honolulu, HI
This product in my opinion does not benefit at all. I used it twice hoping it was my tube I bought. It is really pigmented, but it's really heavy on the lashes and mascara doesn't usually make them droopy. I don't recommend this product even tho it's on the cheaper side.
Haley S.
Fayetteville, AR
I have sensitive eyes and count on this mascara every day! Easy to apply and easy to wash off! Doesn't smear during the day either! Long and curly lashes as the end of the day.
Lauren K.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I really wanted to like this mascara because I like Almay products, but it's clumpy and it definitely needs more than one coat. It clumps on the wand and on my lashes and does not leave a thick enough coating for my taste.
Denielle C.
This is not a one coat mascara unless you simply want a soft wash of color. But let's be realistic what Mascara is truly only one coat mascara?

It works pretty standard at building up volume and length. It's also decent at giving you some separation. This formula stays soft and flexible and lashes loo
k overall fluffy. However it flakes throughout the day and wears off. I notice Every time I wear it I have black flecks on face throughout the day.

I will usually use this mascara under another Mascara to combat some of the flaking. However after paying for two drugstore mascaras your close in price to getting a higher quality mascara. So I don't think it's worth "saving money" on this because in long haul you'll spend more trying to make it work.

I don't hate it but it just takes work to make work decent. I probably won't repurchase.
Brianda E.
Henderson, Tx
Am in love with this product right know because it's super pigmented and it's make my lashes longer its my go to mascara every makeup look I do and I will be getting another one after I run out highly recommend it it's worth the price
Kylie
This is a very natural but beautiful mascara for any eyelash type. You can build it up or put one coat on and still make it look flawless. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a flawless mascara look.
Brianna S.
DeKalb, IL
It's good if you want natural looking lashes and if you like a more dry formula. It starts flaking after a few hours of wear though. I got mine at Ulta and I will not be repurchasing
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
This product did not meet my expectations. It did give me length, volume and a little lift. But even after curling my lashes, I really didn't like how sad my lashes looked after applying this product 👎
Faith R.
i love this mascara! it love the nourishment it gives my lashes! my lashes always feel soft and healthy after it talk the mascara off. This mascara gives my lashes great thickness and volume! i love the black shade! it really helps my eyes be a more prominent feature!
Sarah E.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's the next one I'm going to try. I really love Almay mascara but have not seen anyone mention this new one at all.
Nida S.
It seems like people either love it or hate it. Does it hold a curl well?
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I have just recently began using mascara again after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I found this mascara at Walmart and absolutely love it. it is hypoallergenic and it does not bother my eyes at all. It also makes my lashes longer and only requires one coat! I highly recommend this
Rina P.
I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes and does it flake? I haven't opened the packaging yet
Molly G.
I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof