BY ALMAY

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara see more...

• I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so to say, I...1 Answers
  • I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? A...2 Answers
  • I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes ...2 Answers
Maria S.
Ellicott City, MD
I've tried two different bottles of this mascara and am disappointed. It dries up quickly and leads to flaking throughout the day after the first week or so. Loved the effect otherwise but couldn't deal with constantly checking to catch flakes!
Jan D.
Grand Marsh, WI
Tried this mascara for the first time today. It was an OK product. Covered decently but took a few coats to do so. Did not smudge or flake. Wand was a little bulky . Overall, it's a decent mascara but not one that I would purchase again.
Jannah T.
I love this mascara! It seperates my lashes so well. My eyelashes look thicker and longer, but the thing I don't like about this is that when I take out the wand. The end of the wand has a lot of product, that I have to scrape off.
Zoe R.
This is an okay mascara. it applies very wet, then dries down a whose lot. not great for the lower lashes, it smudges and flakes. adds volume, not much definition. price isn't great for what it is. all in all, I would recommend.
mo s.
Oak Park, IL
It's not a bad mascara but it's definitely not one coat. it took a few swipes and sometimes it clumps. it's nice to keep in my bag touch ups or when I'm on the go. I don't think I'd buy it again but it was nice to try.
Melissa G.
Corbin, KY
I never hear anyone talking about Almay mascaras, but this is one of my absolute favorites! It doesn't require much effort and makes my lashes look amazing. I would choose this over most high end mascaras any day!
Rebecca F.
This mascara is great if you want fuller looking lashes. It does not lengthen as much as my other mascara but I use this product as a starter to fill in my lashes and then my other mascara to lengthen.
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
One of the best mascaras I've ever used. Its one if my favorites and my eyelashes look amazing. My eye color is brown and the black looks very well on me. It's so cheap. So its a definite must have!!!
Trista S.
I love Almays mascara always gives the best length and volume but the only flaw is after awhile of using it tends to bothers my eyes where I wanna just rub my eyes all day other than that it's great.
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX
I always use this kind of one because it's the only one that doesn't make my eyes itch due to allergy I have. It's also affordable as well.. However, It isn't thick enough but it does stay longer!
Sarah E.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's the next one I'm going to try. I really love Almay mascara but have not seen anyone mention this new one at all.
Nida S.
It seems like people either love it or hate it. Does it hold a curl well?
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I have just recently began using mascara again after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I found this mascara at Walmart and absolutely love it. it is hypoallergenic and it does not bother my eyes at all. It also makes my lashes longer and only requires one coat! I highly recommend this
Rina P.
I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes and does it flake? I haven't opened the packaging yet
Molly G.
I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof