BY ALMAY

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara see more...

• I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so to say, I...1 Answers
  • I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? A...2 Answers
  • I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes ...2 Answers
Ashley B.
W Jefferson, NC
Bought this awhile back when a lady handed me a coupon for it in the store. It was my first time buying a mascara from ALMAY and I have to say it's one of the best mascara I have tried out in a long time. It applies nicely and looks natural whilst still lengthening and defining my lashes. This may become my go to mascara!!
Ashlee B.
I really like this mascara-doesn't flake or smudge during the day and coats the lashes well. I am giving 3 stars because the brush comes out with tons of goopy mascara so I have to scrape some of it off. It can be quite a mess. Also, I don't really notice any lengthening like I would from L'Oreal telescopic mascara.
Joi W.
Houston , TX
This is a great go-to mascara when you would like something inexpensive to try. For only about $6 you can't beat it. It creates volume, definition and lengthens. This is the mascara I travel with, because it doesn't leave my lashes feeling brittle after removing it. I would highly recommend using this once.
Krysti K.
Sanford, FL
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look thick and full and does not clump or flake! I have blue eyes and the blackest black makes my eyes pop! The price was very reasonable and affordable! This was my first time purchasing and I will definitely use again! I purchased at Walmart! I would recommend!
Christie B.
Loudon, TN
I love this mascara I have it in the water proof version. I have sensitive eyes and can usually only wear mascara for an hr or two before having to take it off but with this only I wore an entire day without irritation and my lashes looked beautiful you can use just one coat but it's also build able.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
I got this free with a coupon from Walgreens. I wasn't expecting much, but I really like it. It's not the most voluminous mascara ever but it gives decent length and color. I haven't had any issues with clumping although it does flake slightly. Overall I was pleasantly surprised by this one.
Alexis P.
Minot, ND
I was looking for a mascara that had keratin in it because my lashes were so brittle from my higher end water proof one that I wore daily. I actually received more volume from this one than my high end. After a week I've already noticed a different in my lashes. I'll keep using it for sure!
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I really love this Mascara its great volume and length I bought the eyeshadow palette and this came in the package with it I think I'll start buying it all the time Almay One Coat Multi Benefits.. the light blue and white package is cute and I highly recommend this Mascara to any one!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I was super excited to try this mascara because I was looking for a mascara that was good for my lashes and I was utterly disappointed. It's so flakey and the flakes got in my eyes causing irritation. The only benefit I would give this mascara is that it did leave my lashes softer!
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I have just revel began using mascara after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I absolutely love this mascara because it does not bother my eyes at all and it creates long lashes. It is very easy and quick to apply. I highly recommend this product!!
Sarah E.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's the next one I'm going to try. I really love Almay mascara but have not seen anyone mention this new one at all.
Nida S.
It seems like people either love it or hate it. Does it hold a curl well?
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I have just recently began using mascara again after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I found this mascara at Walmart and absolutely love it. it is hypoallergenic and it does not bother my eyes at all. It also makes my lashes longer and only requires one coat! I highly recommend this
Rina P.
I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes and does it flake? I haven't opened the packaging yet
Molly G.
I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof