BY ALMAY

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara see more...

• I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so to say, I...1 Answers
  • I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? A...2 Answers
  • I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes ...2 Answers
Becca W.
Elmira, Ny
This mascara is a huge favorite of mine. It glides on so easy and never clumps. It gives a very natural soft lash look while still lengthening quite a bit. If I want to go for a more intense look I will first apply a thicker mascara and then apply this over it to brush it out and get rid of any clumps, I love the flirty wispy look it gives, not to mention it's insanely cheap.
Alicia R.
I bought this Almay Mascara at my local HEB. It was on sale and I love trying any mascara so I took a chance and bought it. When applying it does take just 1 coat but sometimes I won't get it right and apply 2 which kinda makes it clump up. It's a very nice product and I would enjoy more from them.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Ok the mascara is intense ! Intense in the sense that it's super waterproof . It does and it claims I have hazle eyes and it's super pigmented that it leaves my eye color looking close to a greenish hazel. The formula is great , no nasty smell and I purchased mine at CVS for about $12 and some change if I am not mistaken
Jennifer H.
I lucked out and got this little gem 100% free! I must say it lives up to its claims too. I picked the #502 Black. It definitely gives your lashes volume, length & definition. It conditions too! It's lash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratin is hypoallergenic. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Easy to apply. Didn't clump at all! You only need one coat, but it is build-able if you'd like a more dramatic look. I love it! I do two coats and it makes my lashes crazy long! It removes easily too. There's two types of the mascara one regular and one waterproof. They were out of the waterproof so I got the regular. It didn't smudge, smear, flake and stayed put all day! You can get a gel from a few companies that apply like mascara that will waterproof any mascara too. Over all for a drugstore mascara I think this is my new favorite. I love that it curls too! I didn't have to curl my lashes at all! I definitely recommend this product. It is a must try!
Shannon B.
Dawson
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Absolutely LOVED this mascara. Gave me length and fullness. Also noticed a difference in my natural lashes becoming longer and thicker after using this product a few weeks. Purchased at Walmart when they had a sample size with a eye shadow. Loved so much I purchased a full size. DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED!
Breanne D.
I started getting really sore eyelids and discovered it was my eye makeup. Asked some friends what they use and they all swore by Almay. I've used it for about a year now and love it. Lasts longer than any other basic mascara I've used and doesn't irritate my apparently sensitive eyes.
Meghan e.
Bridgewater, MA
First off the one coat claim is crazy. I have to at least put on two coats and all it does is darken and somewhat lenghtens my lashes. It doesn't help keep the curl or volumize at all. It flakes like crazy and leaves specks every where. I would no recommend this product.
Cierra L.
Review for: Blackest Black, Black more...
This is a staple in my make up bag. Always have it and fresh! It's the only mascara I've found that doesn't run! The best part is-it's sold everywhere!! It doesn't run or fade or bother my eyes. No clumping either. Almay Eyeliner goes great with it too!
Wendy S.
I've found a new favorite drug store mascara! This stuff is the bee's knees! It covers all of my lashes in one swift coat, lasts all day (even during allergy season!) and washes off easily - without irritating or clumping! Perfect, affordable mascara for my super sensitive eyes!
Katie R.
Review for: Black more...
i dont really like this product only because its super clumpy on the end. all though i do love the brand almay im not a bigg fan of this.the packaging is nice and its affordable but i feel like its really not that worth it.
Sarah E.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's the next one I'm going to try. I really love Almay mascara but have not seen anyone mention this new one at all.
Nida S.
It seems like people either love it or hate it. Does it hold a curl well?
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I have just recently began using mascara again after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I found this mascara at Walmart and absolutely love it. it is hypoallergenic and it does not bother my eyes at all. It also makes my lashes longer and only requires one coat! I highly recommend this
Rina P.
I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes and does it flake? I haven't opened the packaging yet
Molly G.
I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof