BY ALMAY

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara see more...

• I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so to say, I...1 Answers
  • I have very wimpy lashes ūüėĘ does this mascara really do it all? A...2 Answers
  • I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes ...2 Answers
Sarah R.
Abbotsford , BC
One of the best mascaras I have ever tried and certainly the best drugstore mascara. I wear contacts and i find this mascara works best with them. I also love that the applicator is soft, as some have actually been painful to me in the past.  I will definitely repurchase.

Taryn G.
Madison, WI
This is my current favorite mascara! It provides good color and a little extra length, but also keeps my lashes looking natural. It's perfect for work, but can easily be dressed up with a dramatic eye shadow and liner for a night out. Love it!
Iqra C.
Calgary
This is literally the only mascara that makes me look like I have long lashes I really recommend this product for people who don't have long lashes like me.
karmon t.
winnipeg, manitoba
It's an okay mascara. It didn't hold the curls or give me length. I wouldn't purchase this again
D I.
I like this mascara a lot for my lower lashes! The wand is pretty tiny and can get every lash down there!
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
Everything this mascara's says it does, it actually lives to what it claims. I love how I get the right amount of everything in this mascara, also the way it conditions my lashes is wonderful. I don't feel like I have a heavy mascara on my lashes at all, gives a great full fluttery look
Marie-Septembre  L.
Shipshaw, QC
Life changing mascara!! It's my new favorite of all time since I've tried it few weeks ago..
I've already went threw 3 of them.
Sarah E.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's the next one I'm going to try. I really love Almay mascara but have not seen anyone mention this new one at all.
Rina P.
I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes and does it flake? I haven't opened the packaging yet
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I have just recently began using mascara again after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I found this mascara at Walmart and absolutely love it. it is hypoallergenic and it does not bother my eyes at all. It also makes my lashes longer and only requires one coat! I highly recommend this
Nida S.
It seems like people either love it or hate it. Does it hold a curl well?
Molly G.
I have very wimpy lashes ūüėĘ does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof