BY ALMAY

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara see more...

• I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so to say, I...1 Answers
  • I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? A...2 Answers
  • I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes ...2 Answers
Angely S.
Highly disappointed in this mascara. Clumpy and it flakes like crazy. Doesn't give any real length. I truly don't recommend this mascara. I bought two thinking I'd love it but now I'm stuck with them.
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
This is a great mascara for everyday wear. It doesn't clump like others and gives a more natural look.
Chandler H.
I love this mascara! In the past, I had used Covergirl and it irritated my eyes. That is why I went to this mascara because it's hypoallergenic. It curls my eye lashes very well and mine are not naturally curly. I use black and it's dark enough!
Jessica R.
Honolulu, HI
This product in my opinion does not benefit at all. I used it twice hoping it was my tube I bought. It is really pigmented, but it's really heavy on the lashes and mascara doesn't usually make them droopy. I don't recommend this product even tho it's on the cheaper side.
Bobbi M.
Batesville, AR
I love this mascara. I am not real big into makeup but this mascara makes my non existant eye lashes look beautiful. I love it.
Elizabeth C.
Tracy, CA
This mascara is the best. Great natural look. No clumps. And it doesn't make my eyes itch wichvmost mascaras do. It's also budge proof and no fallout
Sam B.
Kingston
I received this as a free sample when I ordered contact lenses. I am on the fence about this after using it a few days. What it does well: LENGTHENING! It's incredible how long and defined my lashes are. What isn't so good: I have to brush over and over to get to that place. It doesn't feel pigmented when I use it the way my Eyeko mascara does. It lasts all day and looks great, but I find myself frustrated as I brush, brush, brush to get it on. Wouldn't purchase but it might be what you're looking for.
yessica f.
valencia
Almay lo mejor que he probado. Pero siempre que consigo algo que me gusta y me cae bien... Se desaparece luego. Jajaja si lo consigo de nuevo comprare como una docena
Hilary E.
Edmonton , AB
I like this mascara, i put it on before my other mascara to help boost it and its amazing but itself it needs more coats but all around great
Ashley N.
Sturgeon Falls, ON
Review for: Blackest Black
I really really liked this it was very comparable to my all time favourite Clinique high impact mascara and only half the price it's super buildable and not clumpy at all I'll deff be buying this again
Sarah E.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's the next one I'm going to try. I really love Almay mascara but have not seen anyone mention this new one at all.
Nida S.
It seems like people either love it or hate it. Does it hold a curl well?
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I have just recently began using mascara again after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I found this mascara at Walmart and absolutely love it. it is hypoallergenic and it does not bother my eyes at all. It also makes my lashes longer and only requires one coat! I highly recommend this
Rina P.
I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes and does it flake? I haven't opened the packaging yet
Molly G.
I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof