BY ALMAY

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara see more...

• I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so to say, I...1 Answers
  • I have very wimpy lashes ūüėĘ does this mascara really do it all? A...2 Answers
  • I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes ...2 Answers
Denielle C.
This is not a one coat mascara unless you simply want a soft wash of color. But let's be realistic what Mascara is truly only one coat mascara?

It works pretty standard at building up volume and length. It's also decent at giving you some separation. This formula stays soft and flexible and lashes loo
k overall fluffy. However it flakes throughout the day and wears off. I notice Every time I wear it I have black flecks on face throughout the day.

I will usually use this mascara under another Mascara to combat some of the flaking. However after paying for two drugstore mascaras your close in price to getting a higher quality mascara. So I don't think it's worth "saving money" on this because in long haul you'll spend more trying to make it work.

I don't hate it but it just takes work to make work decent. I probably won't repurchase.
kendra b.
Ringgold, GA
I bought this product with the FREE coupon and I'm glad I did. I actually stocked up and bought 5 before I ever used the first one. It has little fibers inside the product and at first I thought it was my actual lashes that it was pulling off and it didn't take just one coat. I had to use several coats just to get the length and volume that my other mascaras give me. I won't be buying again and I've already returned the other four.
Jennifer B.
You're the one that I want da da da

Seriously I love this mascara! For me my eye lashes are kind of on the lighter side and not that long anyways so I love a good mascara. What's great about this mascara for me is that it fans my eye lashes out, they look long, full, ad separated BUT the best part of all is they look curled instead of weighed down, AND no clumps!
Did I mention affordable?

I couldn't ask for anything more!
Emily K.
Auburn, MA
I really like this mascara, the only reason I tried it is because I had a coupon to get it free. I am happy I tried it, this is good to wear to go to school or work, but i might choose a different one to wear if I am going out somewhere that I want to look good. But the price isn't bad and this wand type is my favorite.... I feel like with mascara it is all in the way you apply it, not necessarily the product itself
Melissa T.
South Ozone Park, NY
I really love this. I got it because I needed something that wouldn't bother my eyes and would help benefit them. I saw that this was one coat and had a lot of vitamins that are good to put that close to my eyes. So I got it used it once and forever in love. I would definitely recommend this. Especially to someone who just needs a slight boost and doesn't need to spend too much time on a daily makeup routine.
Becca W.
Elmira, Ny
This mascara is a huge favorite of mine. It glides on so easy and never clumps. It gives a very natural soft lash look while still lengthening quite a bit. If I want to go for a more intense look I will first apply a thicker mascara and then apply this over it to brush it out and get rid of any clumps, I love the flirty wispy look it gives, not to mention it's insanely cheap.
Rebeca O.
Purchased this in March after my eye doctor handed me a coupon. She informed me the brand was hypoallergenic and would help decrease my eye irritation brought on by makeup. The first time I used it I fell in LOVE!!! This was my first Almay purchase and it's probably best mascara I've owned/used. It provides great coverage with one coat, however I prefer the look of two.
Caitlin C.
Lenexa, KS
Ugh the fibers! no where on the package or website says this contains fibers but it does. the fibers are huge and always end up in my eyes and on my face throughout the day. it also doesn't seem to last through the day very well. i do like the brush and how it looks when i first put it on. i also like that it doesn't require me to comb out my lashes after.
Torri M.
Fruita, CO
I was so excited to use a coupon and try this product for free...and I'm really glad i got it for free. This mascara goes on fine but for me it ends up flaky and faded by the end if the day. I also feel like i need more than one coat for it to look good on me. So maybe it could be called "one cost every couple of hours mascara"ūüėā
Maribel M.
Decided to try this because of the advertised "Multi Benefit". It took coat upon coat to actually show any length or volume. Because of the many coats, it ends up looking clumpy and it flakes causing eye irritation. I was hoping it would work better than other drugstore mascaras I've purchased, but I was very disappointed.
Sarah E.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's the next one I'm going to try. I really love Almay mascara but have not seen anyone mention this new one at all.
Nida S.
It seems like people either love it or hate it. Does it hold a curl well?
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I have just recently began using mascara again after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I found this mascara at Walmart and absolutely love it. it is hypoallergenic and it does not bother my eyes at all. It also makes my lashes longer and only requires one coat! I highly recommend this
Rina P.
I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes and does it flake? I haven't opened the packaging yet
Molly G.
I have very wimpy lashes ūüėĘ does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof