Almay One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara

$8.49 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara

I have really sensitive eyes and saw almay was a good product to help with this...anyone with sensitive eyes try and notice a difference?? Almay One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara
I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so to say, I've been told that most of Almay's items are "hypo allergenic" is this true? And if so does it hold up to that standard?
I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof
Start your review of Almay One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is literally the only mascara that makes me look like I have long lashes I really recommend this product for people who don't have long lashes like me.in 7 reviews
...for a drugstore mascara I think this is my new favorite. I love that it curls too! I didn't have to curl my lashes at all! I definitely recommend this product. It is a must try! in 4 reviews
a month ago
Almay One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara uploaded by Jessica W.
This stuff is amazing! Love the way my lashes look, great for sensitive eyes. Can double up on the coats and they just look more amazing. I do not get headaches from this stuff. The scent it has is light, and not overpowering. I definitely recommend this product. It is my go to! I have the regular and the waterproof!
3 months agoHixson, TN
Purchased at: CVS
Not a heavy mascara, and it leaves lashes still looking natural. It’s a good day time mascara, but for a night out, or a more dressed up occasion, my lashes could use more oomph. It washes off easily, but I never noticed my lashes growing any longer from the formula.
2 months agoLos Angeles, CA
Definitely a great product for someone who prefers their natural lashes just to shine on their own rather than adding way too much length or thickness and stays on well through the day as well as doesn't clump up or leave any flakiness.
2 years agoNew York, NY
I’ve learned that my eyes are quite picky about mascaras because they can feel really irritated esp when it hardens down, or runs, makes me eyes water. I can really rely on almay mascara to perform as mascaras should while leaving me with happy peepers. I tried this one after not having good luck with Jordana best lash extreme. This one has a great sensitive eye approved formula. Nice flexibility, and I appreciate the addition of keratin for nourishment, though I haven’t noticed any major changes on that front. The brush is good for wiggling product into lashline. Color is rich black and doesn’t smudge/run. A great staple mascara. But does not give doe eyed effect I’ve been looking for recently, for that I’ll try the new mega volume one.
2 years agoSpring Branch TX
Almay One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara is my go to mascara. The wand is nice and large and full, and the color is very dark black. It seems to lengthen the lashes and its not to gloppy if you apply it at the roots to the tips of lashes with wiggling motions. The mascara lasts most the day, however is leaves sort of crumbs on mascara on the under eye. I got this at Walmart and will probably re purchase.
9 months agoBuffalo, NY
This is my absolute favorite mascara ever! I bought it on a whim because it was less expensive than the other available brands and I was able to find it at my local Wegman's. And Almay didn't disappoint! It's buildable, affordable, and it lasts all day. I can even work out for a few hours and my lashes still look great! It easily comes off with my face wash and I'm always able to find it. I don't think I'll ever purchase another brand of mascara!
5 months agoFarmington, AR
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love all of my previous Almay mascaras, as they are great for not only lengthening but darkening, as well as brushes that don’t clump my eyelashes together. This particular mascara is incredibly clumpy from the get-go, and not only sticks my eyelashes together but has also clumped up all around the bottle of mascara. I would not buy this particular mascara again, although this does not deter me away from Almay products.
2 years agoStafford , VA
Almay One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara uploaded by Nicole T.
I love Almay but the One Coat Multi Benefit mascara doesn’t really live up to its name.  I definetly need more than one coat to get the desired effect.  I purchased at Walmart on a whim.  I’m always looking for good makeup.  It lasts a long time but It needs multiple coats.
8 months agoSpringfield, MO
I like this product for when I’m wearing makeup for a short amount of time. This product doesn’t stay on well long term; it flakes off throughout the day. It’s very cheap and easy to take off! I don’t feel like I’m ripping out my lashes every time I’m taking off my makeup. I would recommend this if your lashes need a break or if you need something for short-term wear.
8 months ago
I just bought this mascara a couple weeks ago for the first time and wow! I’m impressed not only by the low price, but the great quality. My eyes are super sensitive and it’s hard to find mascara I can wear for more than a couple of days before I need a break. I was able to use this everyday for a WEEK with NO itchy eyes, redness, or anything else!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...