BY ALMAY

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara see more...

• I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so t...1 Answers
  • I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it...2 Answers
  • I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the...2 Answers
Almay One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara
  • "This is literally the only mascara that makes me look like I have long lashes I really recommend this product for people who don't have long lashes like me." in 7 reviews
  • "I lucked out and got this little gem 100% free! I must say it lives up to its claims too. I picked the #502 Black. It definitely gives your lashes volume, length & definition. It conditions too! It's lash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratin is hypoallergenic. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Easy to apply. Didn't clump at all! You only need one coat, but it is build-able if you'd like a more dramatic look. I love it! I do two coats and it makes my lashes crazy long! It removes easily too. There's two types of the mascara one regular and one waterproof. They were out of the waterproof so I got the regular. It didn't smudge, smear, flake and stayed put all day! You can get a gel from a few companies that apply like mascara that will waterproof any mascara too. Over all for a drugstore mascara I think this is my new favorite. I love that it curls too! I didn't have to curl my lashes at all! I definitely recommend this product. It is a must try! " in 4 reviews
Sophie L.
I’ve learned that my eyes are quite picky about mascaras because they can feel really irritated esp when it hardens down, or runs, makes me eyes water. I can really rely on almay mascara to perform as mascaras should while leaving me with happy peepers. I tried this one after not having good luck with Jordana best lash extreme. This one has a great sensitive eye approved formula. Nice flexibility, and I appreciate the addition of keratin for nourishment, though I haven’t noticed any major changes on that front. The brush is good for wiggling product into lashline. Color is rich black and doesn’t smudge/run. A great staple mascara. But does not give doe eyed effect I’ve been looking for recently, for that I’ll try the new mega volume one.
Sarah M.
My mom used to use this mascara . I tried it out one time and I hated it. This did nothing for my lashes. The formula is very wet and got all over the place. This doesn’t say anywhere on it that it’s waterproof but it would not come off at all. I lost some eyelashes trying to get this off, it’s not worth it.
Rose B.
Nashville
Actually worked really well! I like big chunky Wands and this has that. It costs nicely and holds well! I hate waterproof so I have the non waterproof one. Had a coupon in the mail so decided to buy this and get another almay product for free! I think there's a reason almay brand is in the drugstore, they actually have good stuff. this mascara worked nicely to thicken and lengthen my medium lashes! i liked it and basically finished it! :)
Jessica Y.
I love this stuff it is the only mascara that I can wear, there is something in everything else I have tried that makes me have an allergic reaction. This was the first kind that I can wear all day and not look like my face is swollen.
Ty C.
Bells, TN
My favorite part about this mascara is actually the applicator. The applicator is not bulky like other mascara wand and for somebody with small eyes it makes it easy to get in tight spaces without getting mascara in places you don't want it.
Reebs W.
Spring Branch TX
Almay One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara is my go to mascara. The wand is nice and large and full, and the color is very dark black. It seems to lengthen the lashes and its not to gloppy if you apply it at the roots to the tips of lashes with wiggling motions. The mascara lasts most the day, however is leaves sort of crumbs on mascara on the under eye. I got this at Walmart and will probably re purchase.
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
I wasnt really impressed wirh this mascara. It was ok but defidently not one id purchase again tho. Almay has some good mascaras but this one just didnt do it for me. It kinda clumped my lashes up and didnt provide any length, curl, or volume. Pretty much just gave my lashes color. I personally wpuldnt recommend this mascara as there are many other better ones and for cheaper too
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
I love Almay but the One Coat Multi Benefit mascara doesn’t really live up to its name.  I definetly need more than one coat to get the desired effect.  I purchased at Walmart on a whim.  I’m always looking for good makeup.  It lasts a long time but It needs multiple coats.
Katrina L.
Indianapolis, IN
This is wonderful and cheap! It doesn't clump my lashes and it spreads evenly. I have naturally long eyelashes to begin with and it makes. Them longer and fuller. Great drugstore makeup!
Chris J.
Scottsdale
I normally do not take the time to write a review, but I am so disappointed and disgusted with this product, I am compelled to submit this one. If I could give this mascara a MINUS 5 stars, I would. After experiencing allergic reactions to other brands, I switched to Almay with high hopes. I tried Multi-Benefit on 3 separate occasions, and by the third time I was kicking myself for not learning my lesson during the first 2 times of use. No pros to share, just cons - here it goes. CON: The product is VERY GOOPY. I'm not the only reviewer to note this fact. As the brush is pulled out of the tube, the mascara hangs onto the brush in big goopy blobs. Obviously, the "squeezer" thingy inside the tube is not narrow enough to scrape off the extra goop. CON: The product has hairy-like fibers in it. At first I thought the fibers were my own eyelash hairs that somehow managed to get back into the tube. But after using the product on 3 separate occasions, it was determined that the fibers are part of the product (must be for "lengthening" qualities, maybe?) Regardless, the fibers are unexpected and gross. CON: After scraping the mascara brush on a clean piece of paper (to get rid of the extra goop and hairy things), the product will only stick to my eyelashes on the first pass of the wand. In other words, I couldn't get the mascara to "build" onto my eyelashes as it would not stick after the first coat. CON: The need to scrape extra mascara onto a piece of paper is a big waste of product and money! CON: The applied product flakes. By the end of the day, I had a flakey mess of mascara dots under my eyes. Summary: Needless to say, I will not buy this product again - ever.
Sarah E.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's the next one I'm going to try. I really love Almay mascara but have not seen anyone mention this new one at all.
Nida S.
It seems like people either love it or hate it. Does it hold a curl well?
Morgan K.
Alliance, OH
I have just recently began using mascara again after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I found this mascara at Walmart and absolutely love it. it is hypoallergenic and it does not bother my eyes at all. It also makes my lashes longer and only requires one coat! I highly recommend this
Rina P.
I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes and does it flake? I haven't opened the packaging yet
Molly G.
Willow Park , TX
I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof