Almay One Coat Mascara uploaded by Liane C.Almay One Coat Mascara uploaded by Delimar S.

BY ALMAY

• I have long but fine eyelashes. Does this help with volum...1 Answers
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
This is a good mascara! I have sensitive eyes and this has been really good for me with no problems at all. It lengthens really well and doesn't clump. I got this at Walmart but you can get it many places.
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
Not a good mascara in my honest opinion. Does nothing for my lashes and left them clumpy not hard to get off. Just hated how it looked on lashes. Highly disappointed. Would not recommend at all.
Lacy I.
One coat? NO. I have to coat and coat and coat to get my lashes to show up at all with this mascara. I bought it because it was very cheap but I'll stick to my regular brand. Doesn't clump at all but I do seem to get flakes under my eyes and on my cheeks after a few hours. It's a fair all around mascara for someone who likes very minimal makeup but I need big, bold lashes so this was a miss for me.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
This is such a great mascara, it avoids clumps un like other "top notch" drugstore mascaras and it is easy on the eyes. I'm allergic to those regular drugstore mascaras and this has been the only one that doesn't make my eyes sting or itch ( of course it's hypoallergenic and tested by dermatologists). I would recommend this mascara over any other. This is a staple for me.
Erin B.
Champaign, IL
It's true that this mascara doesn't cause a lot of clumping, but that might be simply because it takes so many coats to get an effect. The mascara seemed OK at first, but it dried out so soon after I bought it that I was really disappointed, especially given the cost. I would never buy this mascara again; pretty unimpressed.
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Love the color palette and how they colors are coordinated with each other but still a beautiful variety . Plus it is a fool proof system or u can create your own combo with the colors provided. Always priced well!!
Sara P.
N Ridgeville, OH
This is a great basic mascara. I'm fair skinned and have blue eyes so I always choose the brown shade. The brush is great, simple and standard for mascara.
Kat M.
This used to be my favorite mascara! I had some others given to me and so I haven't bought it again. But this will be my next purchase for mascara again!
Tan W.
I love a mascara that goes more naturally with my dark brown eyelashes. It looks nice and is not too clumpy since I am a novice at makeup.
Jessica L.
Firebaugh, CA
Who does not love mascara that is so amasing like this one it's awesome to wear and it looks great on any girls eyelashes.
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
I have long but fine eyelashes. Does this help with volume? And what about clumping?