BY ALMAY

Visibly Longer, Stronger Lashes Instantly lengthens and strengthens lashes every time you use it. Anti-breakage pro-vitamin formula defends against damage so lashes continue to gorw their longest. Unique brish shape fits eye contors perfectly to reach every last lash. Clump-free, all day wear. Hypoallergenic Ophthalmologist Tested Suitable for Contact Lens Wearers ;

Almay One Coat Get Up & Grow Mascara
  • "This mascara gives good volume but does not give much length. The formula is buildable and is dry." in 23 reviews
  • "I don't hear this getting talked a lot about on blogs but it's great. I buy the non waterproof formula because it's better for my lashes and it still stays all day and doesn't clump. " in 12 reviews
  • "I have short and sparse lashes. This mascara really plumps up my lashes to the next level! I love the dark pigment and dry formula (holds the my curl). It doesn't clump on me. It spreads out my lashes. It made my lashes look feathery. It thickens and lengthens my lashes. This is a great overall mascara. LOOOOVE IT." in 9 reviews
  • "If you have sensitive eyes, look no further. Almay is the best mascara for sensitive eyes. Love their mascara :)" in 5 reviews
  • "I felt completed to buy this after BeautyBroadcast (fave youtube person-check her out!) kept raving about this. I was not disappointed! I have very long lashes that are super straight and stubborn. This mascara really help to straighten my lashes. Works best when first curling my lashes with a warmed-up lash curler then putting it on. I could do with one coat and be happy. Not the best for thicker lashes though, but that's not a huge problem for me. The brush doesn't add too much product and the formula isn't very wet so it does fairly quickly." in 4 reviews
Lauren C.
I saw this mascara and I was curious to try it out because I had never used an Almay mascara before. I really like this. I have straight and short eyelashes. This helps keep their curl, and lengthens them. The formula is thinner, and doesn't weigh down my lashes. It has a nice wand as well and it has a similar shape to l'oreal lash paradise. If you want your lashes to look longer, I would recommend this mascara for you to try.
Kelly R.
Washington, DC
It’s been over 5 years and I have yet to break this from my daily routine! Coats every lash giving it a full and bold look. I top it off with Rimmel ScandalEyes Curved to take those voluminous lashes an extra mile for length. Try it. You won’t regret it.
Ashley M.
This is hands down my favorite base coat mascara. It is the only mascara that keeps my eyelashes from falling out when I remove my makeup. I use it as a base coat and apply different mascara over top but it still works well alone. I highly recommend.
Quinn C.
Syracuse
Obsessed with this product. Have purchased it time and time again and will continue to repurchase. Easy to use and apply. Doesn’t clump up at all. Use this product every day.
Ashley J.
I don’t wear mascara often but when I do, this is my go-to. My eyes are sensitive and this doesn’t bother them at all. It also lengthens without a lot of product being used.
Liane C.
Provo, UT
I initially picked up this mascara on accident thinking I had gotten the nourishing one. But I've been using this one for about a year now and I actually really love it. It individually coats the lashes, and volumizes without clumping up. My lashes are naturally long, so I can't really say if this mascara helped with that or not. Also, it didn't do much for keeping my lashes curly, but that could just be my eyelashes' fault for being stick straight. If you like your lashes to look full, while having a really nice natural look to them give this mascara a try
Maddie W.
Denver, CO
I loooooove this mascara. I've been loyally using it for years and it makes my lashes look the best. The brush is my FAVORITE. It does a perfect job of making my lashes look so full and long! The only complaint I have with this mascara is that it flakes a lot. I've recently started using their Multi Use mascara and have much less of that problem, but this is still my favorite mascara.
Skye H.
I generally buy Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara but when I'm running low on cash and want to just buy drugstore mascara, I always reach for this. This is, in my opinion,  the closet drugstore mascara to Too Faced Better Than Sex. I have very little smudging with this and it lasts all day. The waterproof version is actually very high quality and I've worn it for days at the beach and for a poo part, held up very nicely! 100% recommended :)
Emily B.
I've only been using this product for about a week so I can't speak to how well it makes your lashes grow, but it looks super nice on. It is more of a natural-looking product and can be expensive depending on where you shop, however. The one downside is that it can make my lashes look a little thin, but I can solve that by applying another mascara at the base of my lashes if I feel like I need to.
Misty J.
I love this mascara it helps to strengthen my sparse lashes, coats every lash while at the same time it helps them grow. This is a mascara that you can wear under as a primer. Or just a mascara it doesn't clump, flake or transfer and will last until its time to take it off.
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
Does this even work?
Kelly B.
Zimmerman, MN
Does it wash off easily with regular soap and water?
Ashley C.
How is this product compared to other brands? I always see about making lashes longer but not impressed by many mascaras. thoughts?
Joana C.
Austin, TX
Does it bring down your eyelashes if they're curled?
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
Does this grow your eyelashes?

Kohl's