BeautyEyeMascaraAlmay
One Coat Get Up and Grow Mascara, Black, 021-Ounce by Almay

Almay One Coat Get Up and Grow Mascara, Black, 0.21-Ounce by Almay

by Almay

Package Description: 0.21 fl. oz. (11.8 ml);Serving Size: ..;Number of Servings: ..;Unit Type: Each

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Almay One Coat Get Up and Grow Mascara, Black, 0.21-Ounce by Almay!
LORA M.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite Mascara i use all the time is ALMAY ORGANIC MASCARA, cause i im allergic to regular mascara, with organic, i love the way it glides on with no smears or no red eye.. Price is reasonable, the quality is AWESOME
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,766 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this but I don't like color. I prefer brown instead. But I do like the coverage. #lashgame #mascaragame
Tammy O.
Riverview
This a a great mascara. This is one of the first products I tried that was an Almay brand. It made my lashes
Emily C.
Woodland, WA
Not a big fan of almay products. This mascara clumps alot and is very messy. Does work like I was hopping it would.
lacy B.
bradfordsville
This mascara is awful. It makes your lashes chunky. It’s supposed to be for sensitive eyes. I am not even sensitive and it makes my eyes itch. The packaging is nice. I wouldn’t but again. I definitely don’t recommend.
Tamatha O.
Nice fast and easy...... also I look for products that are for sensitive people so I won't have any problems along with the fact that I also wear contact lenses it stays in place with no debris and crumbling during the day that causes irritation as the day wears on
Kayla C.
I love almay mascara. It is my go to drugstore brand. Does not irritate my eyes, stays on all day and doesn't clump!
Denise C.
Centreville
Hated this mascara! It smudged under my eyes a lot. Didn’t do anything to my lashes. So don’t recommend to anyone with straight lashes.
Samantha E.
I honestly loveee this mascara, it coats all my lashes nicely and it doesnt make my lashes all clumpy. My lashes are straight and kind if short so when i put this mascara on it lifts my lashes and makes them look longer which I absolutely love. I would recommend this mascara to everyone!
Asa S.
Greenville, SC
This is my favorite mascara. The black shade is natural and not too black. It’s a perfect everyday mascara. Curling power is amazing. I use them everyday. It’s buildable and helping lengthen and volumize your lashes.

Looking for your answer?