Almay One Coat Gel Eye Pencil uploaded by Renita N.

BY ALMAY

Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Reno, NV
BAM! My eyes pop with this eyeliner. I love it! Its cheap, easy to use, and easy to fix if I make a mistake. The packaging is easy to open. It travels well. and it is my favorite. If you have hazel eyes, you should be buying this especially if your wing game takes 2 or 5 times.
Niki C.
Niki C.
Stanchfield, MN
Review for: One Coat Brown
This is your basic eyeliner. Not too difficult to use. It wears for a long time and in this great brown color, it helps to make your eyes just appear to pop. It goes on smoothly, can be purchased at any department store or drug store, and is incredibly affordable.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Kentfield, CA
I have greenish brown eyes and this pencil is my life. It really brings out the green in my eyes while also giving them a lot of definition. It stays on my waterline all day and is not even expensive. I don't know what else you could ask for our of your eyeliner.
Saima S.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
Review for: One Coat Brown
This. Is. Not. A. One. Coat. Product. Yes, it has pretty nice pigmentation, but not good enough for just one layer of product. I liked the color, really nice for everyday brown smokey eyes. But, for the price, you can find better alternatives in the drugstore.
brandy l.
brandy l.
Shawnee, OK
Review for: One Coat Brown
I love how easy this pencil is to use! It doesn't clump up how others I have did. I use this product maybe three-four times a week. It's a little more pricey then I normally like but can be worth it! I bought it at Wal-Mart. I would for sure recommend it.
Sally J.
Sally J.
Big fan of Almay products, I have sensitive skin, and have to be cautious of makeup. I have been using this eye pencil for years now. Goes on smooth and doesn't smudge. Sometimes I do have to reapply from day to night but other than that, great product!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
Review for: One Coat Brown
Best thing about Almay products is that the first ingredient is water. Great for sensitive eyes. I have light green eyes with dark dark hair and this Gel Eye Pencil really accentuates them. I try to use this product especially when I'm wearing contacts
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Corpus Christi, TX
This product is a one swipe thing, it lets you get right excelly were you want it to go, and last the whole day. Then if you have something to do in the evening all you do is add on to what you have on and your good for the night.
Mary M.
Mary M.
I liked this liner, but it's not the very best. It went on smooth, but later on in the day I found it to smudge and kind of flake off. I tried to use this product everyday but I just prefer my other liner instead.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Converse, TX
My kids use this I like how this last. They like how it is easy to buy everywhere.
Walmart has it and now that they are able to buy there own make up and live on there own it doesn't break the bank to pay for it