BY ALMAY

Makes it easy to get a range of volume - from natural to dramatic because the adjustable dial lets you get the volume you want in just one coat plus the hypoallergenic non-irritating formula is ophthalmologist tested. Item Weight - 0.22 oz. Features Glides onto lashes for a full fuller fullest coat of customized volume Hypoallergenic; ophthalmologist tested; suitable for contact lens wearers Non-irritating formula Adjustable dial that lets you get the volume you want Innovative flexible film technology and saturated rich color in a smooth gel formula Ingredients Vitamin AVitamin CVitamin E Directions Turn middle dial to the desired volume setting. Apply mascara from lash roots to the tips. Removes easily with any Almay® eye makeup remover.

• É bom gostei , mais podi melhorar mais, ja usei alguns bo...1 Answers
Katie C.
Love this mascara I don’t know why but it’s dial up feature works wonders on my lashes. I like having the variety of depth in which I could give them. If I want more volume I could achieve it and likewise if I’d want to be subtle all with one mascara. Would definitely recommend for you to try it !
Chelsea B.
Arden, NC
This could work if you're really tight on money or you find this easily at the drugstore..however when it comes to my mascara I really do spend more money to get the look that I want. Clinique has a same type of mascara that creates different looks with a dial- I would choose that over this any day. Clinique is always my go-to mascara brand.
Tori L.
Athens, OH
I love the brush on this product. It is perfect for getting every lash. What I didn't like was that after using this for about 2 weeks it already started drying out. the color pay off is great thought. the color i got was blackest black and it was definitely that. In general, this product is very affordable so it helps you to look past this flaw.
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
This is the best mascara I've ever used. hands down.

Create three different looks with one mascara! The formula is perfection, and the wand is one of the best. Adds length and volume while giving your lashes a nice curl. It's getting really hard to find though - I hope they didn't discontinue it!
Emily H.
Middletown, PA
I personally have very straigh, think eyelashes. Like they point downwards. When I was younger, before I discovered eyelash curlers I picked this up at the dollar tree! People were asking me all of the time if I had on fake eyelashes. It's super inexpensive, though I haven't seen it in a while. So for the price, it's worth it.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
I actually like this mascara. But I do use a lot of mascara on my eyelashes and this doesn't cover them well enough. But with enough coats it does. I like to start on 1, and work my way up to 3, letting it dry between coats. It builds up your lashes and separates pretty good.
Lisa R.
This is pretty much my favorite mascara ever. I'm not entirely sure if it's the formula of the mascara itself or the brush, but I love it. I've actually taken an mascara and kept the brush, cleaned it off and started using it with other mascaras. Not sure if I like it yet.
Ashley L.
I found this amazing little product at a cheap price. I fell in love with this product the first time I used it. I tend to keep it set on the third setting most of the time. I have had it for a while and still works just as good as the first time.
jenna k.
Gilbert, AZ
I am a big fan of the color payoff with this mascara, i like the idea of the dial as well. this mascara doesn't really add volume to the lashes, but it does add length, so it might be better used fora casual day time look.
Gabrielle R.
Out of all the things I've tried from this brand, this is the best thing. With the different dials it gives you more mascara and makes your lashes look different.
Rafaela C.
É bom gostei , mais podi melhorar mais, ja usei alguns bom tambem como esté.