BY ALMAY

Makes it easy to get a range of volume - from natural to dramatic because the adjustable dial lets you get the volume you want in just one coat plus the hypoallergenic non-irritating formula is ophthalmologist tested. Item Weight - 0.22 oz. Features Glides onto lashes for a full fuller fullest coat of customized volume Hypoallergenic; ophthalmologist tested; suitable for contact lens wearers Non-irritating formula Adjustable dial that lets you get the volume you want Innovative flexible film technology and saturated rich color in a smooth gel formula Ingredients Vitamin AVitamin CVitamin E Directions Turn middle dial to the desired volume setting. Apply mascara from lash roots to the tips. Removes easily with any Almay® eye makeup remover. see more...

• É bom gostei , mais podi melhorar mais, ja usei alguns bom tambem...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Coral gables , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This could work if you're really tight on money or you find this easily at the drugstore..however when it comes to my mascara I really do spend more money to get the look that I want. Clinique has a same type of mascara that creates different looks with a dial- I would choose that over this any day. Clinique is always my go-to mascara brand.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually ended up getting this at the dollar store when it was being discontinued. I thought it was a good mascara at the time but now I've found better.
Kiley C.
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. I like that you can choose how much you want to use. It has a plastic brush with tiny bristles. And coats your lashes very well!
jenna k.
jenna k.
Gilbert, AZ
I am a big fan of the color payoff with this mascara, i like the idea of the dial as well. this mascara doesn't really add volume to the lashes, but it does add length, so it might be better used fora casual day time look.
N. Y.
N. Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wouldn't say I liked these product. I like the idea better than the actual mascra itself. Didn't even finish it.
Jaclyn G.
Jaclyn G.
This mascara is clumpy and the dial is not very efficient. I would recommend spending your money on a better mascara
DesaRae J.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually like this mascara. But I do use a lot of mascara on my eyelashes and this doesn't cover them well enough. But with enough coats it does. I like to start on 1, and work my way up to 3, letting it dry between coats. It builds up your lashes and separates pretty good.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
I found this amazing little product at a cheap price. I fell in love with this product the first time I used it. I tend to keep it set on the third setting most of the time. I have had it for a while and still works just as good as the first time.
Christina S.
Christina S.
cornelius, OR
It's a pretty good product at first.. then it dries out quick. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the things I've tried from this brand, this is the best thing. With the different dials it gives you more mascara and makes your lashes look different.
Rafaela C.
Rafaela C.
É bom gostei , mais podi melhorar mais, ja usei alguns bom tambem como esté.