BY ALMAY

Hydrates and soothes skin without irritation. Formulated with a botanical blend of aloe, cucumber and green tea. This face makeup remover leaves no greasy residue, so there’s no need to rinse. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. Dermatologist tested.

• Can I use these wipes day or night?2 Answers
  • Are these good at removing makeup or do you really have to scrub wi...2 Answers
  • Are these wipes gentle?2 Answers
Melissa Q.
Melissa Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG! I hate this thing, I wanted a good makeup remover wipes and I bought this by the recommendation of a YouTuber that I love, she says these were amazing, non irritable, etc but this thing feels like it is burning my face, I have never felt something like that, I've never tried a makeup wipe before, and this was a terrible experience, It does remove all your makeup instantly, very good in that but the feeling I had on my face and on my eyes was so so so bad, I will never use this thing again, I was so excited about this because it is so affordable but it didn't work for me at all, not recommended, note: I don't have sensitive skin, and the feeling was burn, my face was burning.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Does a pretty good job at taking off makeup. The wipes were very wet (which is definitely what I was looking for). I hate the opening since it doesn't have a secure closure (all the extra liquid in there keeps squeezing out and the sticky flap hasn't really stuck well since the first time I opened it but they haven't dried out yet so that's good). I'd say my only problem with them is that they're fairly rough for wipes. Taking makeup off from around my eyes, nose, and mouth isn't exactly pleasant. They're not marketed as exfoliating so I'm not sure why they're so rough, but that's the main discomfort I feel when using them.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
East Lansing, MI
I had been searching for a makeup remover for a while and eventually blindly picked this one off the shelf. It gets even tough makeup off in just one or two swipes. It wasn't oily and really helped get every bit off. Although, it required me to dab my face with a wet towel. The residue it left on my face made it feel tight, dry, and even burned a little. If you have sensitive skin, I would definitely recommend a more gentle remover.
Kenzie F.
Kenzie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although the product is oil-free, if you have semi to sensitive skin, this may not be the best option for you. I notice while removing my eye makeup with these wipes, it burns quite a lot and causes redness in and around the area. There is also quite a strong scent, but it doesn't smell like cucumbers and aloe. However, they get the job done, and for such a cheap price I won't complain about the quality.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Gainesville, GA
These wipes remove all my make up from my pretty easy and fast. They're not so good when removing waterproof eye makeup but it's ok I use a different product for that and they also burn my eyes a lot if I even try to. They're really wet and don't dry up at all but sometimes they'll be too too wet. They're affordable and get the job done so I would buy them again.
Amparo C.
Amparo C.
Burke, VA
I recently got this wipes a couple days ago and when I used them it really wiped off the makeup and it must've been the aloe and cucumber but my face felt very soft afterwards. Next morning my face was fine but I also don't have sensitive skin so it didn't irritate my skin. I'll have to test it longer and see what happens which is why I'm only giving 4 stars
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
These makeup removing wipes are pretty good. They get all makeup off in one swipe except for eye makeup, and can be a bit irritating to the eye. They do tend to leave my face a bit oily feeling and give me a slight burning feeling as I remove my makeup. They do an excellent job removing anything except mascara and certain eye liners.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Love these wipes the only thing is they do burn my eyes if I use them to remove my eye makeup so I give them 4 starts for that other than that I can use one wipe to get all my makeup off I get these from cvs or target use a $4.00 off coupon from the Sunday paper and get them for .96 a pack you just can't beat it
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These are ok. They're definitely not better than the neutrogena makeup remover wipes. It took two wipes to get my makeup off and I really had to rub my face with a lot of pressure. They're also not as thick as the neutrogena wipes. I definitely wouldn't buy these again.
Janae E.
Janae E.
Sunset, LA
Very good product. Clears off all makeup including mascara pretty easily however it's not as easy on the eyes as I'd like. Towelettes usually stay pretty moist for the most part. The seal seems to be pretty sticky so it stays closed very well throughout use.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Buffalo, SC
I have a problem finding products that do not irritate my skin and cause more breakouts! So ladies how do you feel about this product? Any problems?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
How are these for sensitive skin?
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
How would you compare these to other makeup removers?
Haleigh R.
Haleigh R.
Are these good at removing makeup or do you really have to scrub with the wipes
Sana M.