BY ALMAY

Product Details
Your Favorite Makeup Remover Is Now Even Better!

New Thicker, Ultra Plush Conditioning Cloths For Superior Cleansing
Improved Formula Now Gently Removes Makeup, Dirt And Oil, Even Stubborn Longwearing And Waterproof Makeup
Leaves Skin Clean, Fresh And Makeup-free
‒ Hydrates And Soothes
Great For All Skin Types
Gentle Enough To Use Around Sensitive Eye Area, Even For Contact Lens Wearers

Lauren S.
I used to love these wipes until they recently reformulated. First and foremost, these smell absolutely AWFUL; not something I want near my face. I also noticed that these are extremely dry and I have to use another cleanser with it to actually get my makeup off, essentially defeating the purpose for me. Lastly, these leave a weird oil feel on my skin after used that makes my face feel dirty and not at al clean. Not sure what was changed in this new formula, but highly recommend not wasting your money on these.
member-de3b9
I don't know why Almay changed this product.  It USED to be an excellent product!  A 5++   I have used these wipes for at least five years.  I LOVED THEM!  And now, I'm on the hunt for another brand.  All because of the recent change in formulation.  ALMAY!!!!  LISTEN UP!  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change back to your original!    As stated by many other reviewers, the new formulation smells awful and more importantly, I had horrible breakouts!   Does anyone have suggestions for a replacement?
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
With two wipes I was able to remove all my makeup. These wipes are not that moist. When I first got them I was a little disappointed they were not moist. I was surprised that they actually removed a lot of my makeup. It does leave your skin feeling soft after. They are not my favorite makeup remover wipes, but they did work.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I just started to use this wipes on my skin and I like to share with you, if you never tried, please do it! I got a sensitive skin, and this ones cleans really good my make-up and leaves my skin really smooth. Also check coupons.com sometimes you got deals for this brand!
Chey R.
Wilmington, OH
This claims to be oil free but I always seem to feel oily after using these. I don’t use a lot of wipes to remove makeup, but I reach for these when I want wipes. They are gentle and soft and don’t have an obnoxious smell. I purchased at Ulta, but find them at drugstores as well, so they’re nice and convenient to buy again. I would recommend these if you have normal skin.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I'm not sure if I got a bad pack of these or what, but they smell awful!  I tried to use them and thought that if they worked good, I could get over the scent. Wrong! I wanted to gag anytime they got near my face. They almost smell like dog poop.  Gross, I know.  I'm just being honest.  I would not purchase these.
Arlena C.
Gardner
After looking at Ulta for a decent make up remover and nearly having a heart attack over the prices some make up removers were on night at Walmart I just grabbed these and hoped for the best . Very happy I did , gets all the makeup off and is so gentle plus leaves my face feeling soft , clean and refreshed . I know that in the Beauty trend world we are supposed to go for high end brands and stick our noses up at drugstore brand . But lately with a few exceptions I’ve been very happy with a lot of my Purchases from drugstore brands like nyx ,elf or even almay I think if more trend setters would just try some of these brands they’d be very surprised. any ways I love these wipes and will stick with them
Bao-Tran L.
I think this does the job by removing my makeup, but it also burns my eyes a bit. I’ve had mine for awhile, so I try to not use it so often because of how harsh it is around my eyes. It also burns the skin a bit, so I wouldn’t call it gentle. And I don’t even have sensitive skin.
Sarah D.
Flagstaff , AZ
These make up wipes are just ok for me. I bought them because i have heard great things about them but i didn’t find them to be amazing. I wish they were more moist and i will finish the pack i have but don’t think i would repurchase.
Amber P.
These makeup wipes are the worst I have ever used. They smell disgusting and they feel dry. I do not recommend them I bought them because I had a coupon and it made them 48 cents each I will only ever buy them again if j have a good coupon. Almay Oil Free Makeup Remover Towelettes
Megan S.
Buffalo, SC
I have a problem finding products that do not irritate my skin and cause more breakouts! So ladies how do you feel about this product? Any problems?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
How would you compare these to other makeup removers?
Maria S.
Temple City, CA
Can I use these wipes day or night?
Jennifer B.
How are these for sensitive skin?
Sana M.