BY ALMAY

Perfect for effortlessly erasing mistakes during application without disturbing the rest of your makeup. These easy to use soft cotton tip swabs are individually filled with the best selling almay® oil free eye makeup remover formula.
Winner: Allure Best of Beauty 2012!

• Would you recommend these? Or should I just stick to regular q-tips?3 Answers
  • Does this really work? What are it's limitations?1 Answers
  • Can ou use this if you have sensitive skin? will it break you out? 2 Answers
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
Being a fan of big-brush mascara and artfully clumpy spider lashes, these save my bacon--as well as a lot of time. They're not oily in the least, so they clean up smudges while leaving the rest of my face in place. Plus, let's face it, they're like a fun little magic trick: holding the swab vertically (ring end up), you break off the ringed end, which shoots the product down into the swab at the other end. Flip it over, erase the smudges, and go.

A few other uses for them: fixing a cat eye gone askew, cleaning up around the lip line without getting lipstick all over your face, or for those days when your brow enhancement of choice goes a bit astray. Their plastic case is handy too, and means they're #AlwaysInMyTravelBag .
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found these sticks useful when you still had raccoon eyes after a shower or washing your face. They do a great job at cleaning up under your eye and just getting rid of messes or mistakes. These sticks deinitely did their job, but I don't think they're worth the money. It's easy enough to use a cotton swab and liquid makeup remover, plus it'll have two cotton ends instead of just one. I love the idea, but not a repurchase.
Mia  H.
Mia H.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally love all Almay eye products. Whether it's their specific eye color enhancing eye shadow or eye make up removers I'm always happy with my results. These Makeup Eraser sticks are perfect to get that stubborn waterproof eyeliner off after a long day or when you mess up your tight line or wing look. We all know we've been there! I would definitely suggest trying these and any other Almay Makeup remover products.
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Londonderry, New Hampshire
I absolutely love the innovation of this product. I use them every day to touch up my cat eye style eyeliner and when I get smudges with my mascara. The only downside is you can only use one half of the Q-tip because you have to break one side off to let the remover soak the other tip, so you go through them pretty fast.
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are okay, not great, didn't repurchase... just unnecessary really. They are also a little pricey in my opinion.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
Honestly, these weren't the best. I had better luck with a normal q-tip, wet it with my normal makeup remover.
Sarai S.
Sarai S.
Los Angeles, CA
These are super convenient and do exactly what they are supposed to do. They are really nice for busy mornings when you just want to fix that winged liner and run out the door. I do have my gripes about the product though. I feel there are not nearly enough eraser sticks per package to validate the price vs just wetting my own Q-Tip. I also feel it's a waste that the product only works on one side of the eraser stick and not both. It would be nice if the product were able to get on both ends of the cotton swab and make my purchase feel more validated.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Schenectady, NY
These are simply perfect for that runny eyeliner or mascara or misplaced eyeshadow or anything else that requires a clean, precise swipe. One light touch and the pesky makeup is gone! These certainly come in handy. The only downside is that you don't get that many in a box and only one end is usable. But I don't really mind because I don't need these often but when I do - SCORE!
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Houston, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never heard of these or seen them. I recently had a friend who would carry qtips to clean up her eyeliner. I thought it was a great idea I stopped by cvs to purchase some q tips I glanced at the almay section and I saw these instead. They are so convenient and they already come with their own little liquid to help you erase your mistakes I know carry one little packet in every makeup bag I really recommend them they come with 24 sticks and the packaging is very handy
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Georgia
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eraser sticks are life! When you make a mess these take it away, 1st time user, packaging is pretty purple color very gentle on skin, and is everything! I would purchase again and again! (Need to get more now) would recommend to all skin types. I love it cause it's gentle enough to use right on the eyes with out burning or watering of the eyes. A must have in your makeup bag in purse, bathroom & vanity!!!!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
The village, OK
Would you recommend these? Or should I just stick to regular q-tips?
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA
Can ou use this if you have sensitive skin? will it break you out?
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
These are a great idea. I'm wondering if their any good?
Lauren  A.
Lauren A.
Lillington, NC
Where can I find these and what's the price?
Alisha K.
Alisha K.
Okahumpka , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else like these?