Almay Oil-Free Makeup Eraser Sticks uploaded by Nadine C.Almay Oil-Free Makeup Eraser Sticks uploaded by Theresa M.Almay Oil-Free Makeup Eraser Sticks uploaded by Deborah G.

BY ALMAY

Perfect for effortlessly erasing mistakes during application without disturbing the rest of your makeup. These easy to use soft cotton tip swabs are individually filled with the best selling almay® oil free eye makeup remover formula.
Winner: Allure Best of Beauty 2012!

• Would you recommend these? Or should I just stick to regu...3 Answers
  • Wonder if these work well?1 Answers
  • Does this really work? What are it's limitations?2 Answers
Valerie M.
I got these for free at CVS with a $5 off Almay coupon and will definitely be repurchasing. I use them specifically for messing up with wings on my eyeliner. They really are perfect for quick touch ups of eye makeup without ruining the whole effect, and they are oil free so they will not make you eyeshadow smudge or crease later in the day. I use the wet side to clean up the spot I want, then the dry tip that clicks off to dry the area. Perfection!
Sophie L.
These are lovely for on the go gals! I haven’t had these for a while but I have been meaning to get some more. They really come in handy for mascara smudges etc because they are so precise. Travel friendly too, but they can leak if you are not careful. Overall, great work almay!
Jennifer J.
92 Pheonix Ct. Waverly, GA
These eraser sticks are life! When you make a mess these take it away, 1st time user, packaging is pretty purple color very gentle on skin, and is everything! I would purchase again and again! (Need to get more now) would recommend to all skin types. I love it cause it's gentle enough to use right on the eyes with out burning or watering of the eyes. A must have in your makeup bag in purse, bathroom & vanity!!!!!
Leslie L.
Houston, Tx
I have never heard of these or seen them. I recently had a friend who would carry qtips to clean up her eyeliner. I thought it was a great idea I stopped by cvs to purchase some q tips I glanced at the almay section and I saw these instead. They are so convenient and they already come with their own little liquid to help you erase your mistakes I know carry one little packet in every makeup bag I really recommend them they come with 24 sticks and the packaging is very handy
Ashley W.
I love love love these little guys! They are an absolute must in everyone's makeup kit. I just wish there were alot more in the package. I mess up my winged eyeliner....alot. These are a quick fix and easy to use. Sometimes they do smudge what you are taking off so you may have to do another sweep.
Jennifer P.
I keep these on hand at all times. They are fabulous for that wayward swipe of mascara or that freshly applied liner that bleeds with allergy eye..
$4.99 for these is very reasonable and when there are Almay coupons available, even better. The stem is filled with makeup remover liquid that moistens the tip once the stem has been cracked (think light sticks).. My family loves these.
Amy R.
Washington DC
These are just spectacular and I love them. They’re not really for makeup removal, but more fixing a mistake in your eyeliner wing or getting rid of some fallout. But I always pick up 2-3 packages of these when I see them in stock. They’re also fantastic for travel!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
These are my favorite to help me whenever I have some fallouts (from eyeshadows). This is the first time buying them. I will buy again! They are cheap and they work. I love the packaging because they are perfect for travel. Which is great to have when you do travel. I would recommend them!
Betsy G.
Porter, IN
I really like this product because it works great when you need to quickly touch up your makeup! I use mine after I apply my mascara to my bottom eyelashes to help with clumping and gets rid of any smearing that would happen under my eyes! You can get it at target or Walmart or even probably a drug store! Packaging is cute and the product is great!
Nadine C.
Love love love these! Perfect for fall out from eyeshadow or those annoying little splotches you get from excess product on mascara wands. Not to mention they’re 100% fragrance free, oil free, and they’re hypoallergenic
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Would you recommend these? Or should I just stick to regular q-tips?
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA
Can ou use this if you have sensitive skin? will it break you out?
Sadie F.
Does this really work? What are it's limitations?
Ruth S.
These are a great idea. I'm wondering if their any good?
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
Why don't they carry these at my texas walmart? we just have the pads..

Kohl's