BY ALMAY #21 in Makeup Remover

Removes all traces of makeup that soap and water can leave behind, with no greasy residue. With a botanical blend of aloe, cucumber and green tea, it sweeps away makeup without irritation. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. Dermatologist tested.

• Does this product really leav your skin smooth since i been tryn ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced any burning or tingling near or around the...3 Answers
  • Would you recommend these or the towelettes 3 Answers
Almay Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads
  • "I originally purchased this product to take off waterproof mascara, but after having some difficulty with it I figured I should try it on non-waterproof mascara too, and it still struggled to do its job." in 7 reviews
  • "I read how its very oily but i mean it is a eye makeup remover and I hope everyone washes their face after whipping their makeup from their eyes." in 5 reviews
  • "This product will occasionally sting the skin around my eyes, but what I dislike most is the oily residue it leaves behind." in 5 reviews
  • "Ive been using this remover for a few months now and only on my eyes as my face wash does a good job with everything else." in 5 reviews
Danielle F.
green sea, SC
I really want to give this 5 stars, but I can't for one simple reason. Let me start off by I love this product for a few reasons. 1. It does not burn my eyes, and that is one of the biggest things I like about the Almay eye makeup remover wipes. 2. The scent is nice and not too strong, many facial wipes have a strong smell of alcohol, not the case with these. The reasons why I can not give it a 5 is because, 1. It takes too many wipes to take off my eye makeup and I only wear eyeliner and mascara, and not a lot of it. Also even after using the wipes and washing my face still have left over eyeliner and mascara the next morning. 2. The top half of the container is not very moist, should of shaken the container up to mix the liquid around when I first got them. But overall it is a great product. Wonderful for sensative skin, and doesn't have that horrible alcohol smell or burn. Almay Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads
Valerie M.
Before I got Lasik, my eye doctor told me I had to go without contacts, and without eye makeup for 6 weeks. After I got the surgery they told me the only makeup I could wear for the next 6 weeks was Almay because its so gentle, and only washable, not waterproof. I also had to be SUPER careful rubbing my eyes, so removing the makeup was nerve-racking. These gentle wipes easily got all of the makeup off and left me feeling clean and not oily or dry. They are not really meant for heavy duty, waterproof makeup, but are great for sensitive skin and washable!!
Bao-Tran L.
Each pad is very juicy, which can be a good or bad thing. It’s a bad thing in a way that it does burn my eyes if there’s a lot of solution, so I would have to squeeze some of it out. It does clean off everything! It leaves a very oily finish, which is weird since it says non-grease. I would have to rinse right away or else it just burns. But I think it’s a decent price for its quality.
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
These little pads are like magic! They remove eye makeup so wonderfully and don’t leave that oily feeling after! Very affordable and easy to use! Also love the container they come in because it keeps them from drying out!
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
These Almay Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads remove eye make up quickly and thoroughly. I did not have to scrub, it did not burn my eyes, or make them blurry from product getting into my eyes. I don’t like the fragrance which is why I didn’t give them 5 stars, but the ease of removing the make up was impressive. They also do not have oil in them so I liked that because I have enough oil on my face naturally.
jennifer M.
Flemington, NJ
I like these and the fact they come in a travel small jar as well makes it a bit easier to travel with on the go . Especially at a gym or going on a trip . They dont smell bad either and are gentle . Almay Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads
katie s.
Granville, IL
Honestly these weren't the worst thing i've tried before to get my eye makeup off with, and defiantly not the best but they did okay for the time I had them. I wouldn't repurchase. I prefer a liquid eye makeup remover over these.
Danika R.
Thornton, CO
I really like these eye makeup remover pads. They really do the job and are very affordable. I got these small containers on sale at walmart for 50 cents each. Theres quite a bit in there. The pads are very juicy which helps remove makeup easily. The smell isn’t my favorite by the good thing is that it is very faint. Overall I would highly recommend these!
Bailey N.
These are amazing! They take off my eye makeup so gently and I don’t have to use a bunch. I probably use one for each eye. And sometimes one for both eyes! Their formula is gentle and takes the makeup right off.
Tiffany N.
These work really well. I have sensitive skin and these were great. Also convenient that they are individual and you just throw them away. This met my expectations and I would recommend it to others to try.
Susan Y.
Midland, TX
Would you recommend using the oil free or eye make up remover pads that contain oil?
Amanda M.
Does it burn your eyes? that's the one thing I hate while getting eye makeup remover you would think it be gentle on the eye considering it "eye makeup remover" but tried some products that were not worth buying for that fact.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Can this product be used daily or should I break it up to every other day?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Are they gentle on your eyes? I tried makeup remover wipes and they smelled good, but were tough on my skin : /
Does anyone know if this product burns your eyes? I have had such a hard time finding makeup remover that does not burn.....