BY ALMAY

Removes all traces of makeup that soap and water can leave behind, with no greasy residue. With a botanical blend of aloe, cucumber and green tea, it sweeps away makeup without irritation. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. Dermatologist tested.

• Does this product really leav your skin smooth since i been tryn to...2 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced any burning or tingling near or around the e...3 Answers
  • Would you recommend these or the towelettes 3 Answers
Almay Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads
  • "I originally purchased this product to take off waterproof mascara, but after having some difficulty with it I figured I should try it on non-waterproof mascara too, and it still struggled to do its job." in 7 reviews
  • "This product will occasionally sting the skin around my eyes, but what I dislike most is the oily residue it leaves behind." in 5 reviews
  • "I read how its very oily but i mean it is a eye makeup remover and I hope everyone washes their face after whipping their makeup from their eyes." in 5 reviews
  • "Ive been using this remover for a few months now and only on my eyes as my face wash does a good job with everything else." in 5 reviews
Tonya S.
Tonya S.
West Chicago, IL
This is the best makeup remover product I have ever used. Aside from the packaging, which I kind of hate, this is an amazing product. Definitely worth the money!
I've tried multiple makeup remover wipes. Some left my skin feeling oily, some didn't do a very good job at removing the makeup, others were to hard on my skin. I have none of these problems with the Almay makeup remover pads. One pad, possibly two depending on how much eye makeup I'm wearing does the trick. The small size, which might seem like a waste is actually rather convenient. On those days when my mascara ends up in places it shouldn't or I get dark rings under my eyes from my makeup an almay pad allows me to clean up the mess without taking off what I want left in place. They don't burn my eyes. They don't leave my skin feeling greasy and dirty. So far everyone that I've recommended them to also loves them and continues to purchase them.
Gina G.
Gina G.
These work great for removing even the toughest eyeliner and mascara. Yet at the same time, they are very soft and gentle for the eye area. The cleanser doesn't burn, and doesn't strip the delicate skin around the eyes like some facial cleansers would. They're super easy to use and to travel with. My only complaint is that I wish they were a little bit bigger in diameter - maybe I have a large eye area or wear more stubborn makeup, but I find that I sometimes need to use 2 pads for each eye to get all my makeup off. If they were a bit larger, or thick enough that you could flip them over to get a fully clean side, I may not go through them so fast!
Eryn P.
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these makeup remover pads. I got them in a subscription box but I just bought the full size. I've read some of the other reviews and people either love or hate them. Yes, you do have to use more than one to remove stubborn or waterproof eye makeup, and they are small so if you don't like that then don't get these. I personally like them because they don't irritate my eyes. That is my # 1 reason. They work, although not as quickly as some other full size wipes, but they do not hurt my eyes!! So, I'll use my wipes for my face, and keep using these for my eyes!!
Lillie C.
Lillie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
first let me say that these pads have a super strong chemical smell. as soon as you open the package it hits me. They leave my eyes feeling greasy and raw. i feel like i have to really scrub hard just to get it all off. my eye lids are left irritated for a while after using. also the pad is very rough so with all the scrubbing to get the makeup off just makes it worse. I also am not a fan of the packaging, not very good for storage purposes. and I normally need like 2 pads for each eye. and i don't wear that much eye makeup. definitely not going to re-purpchase.
Ching Ching C.
Ching Ching C.
Las Vegas, NV
I used to love using these until I realized how quickly these pads would dry up on me even with the container sealed. I would also have to use multiple pads to get even basic make up like just eyeliner and lipstick off.

Even though these are oil free, they would remove a lot of my eyelash extensions even though other oil free products do not do this

This is a good make up remover pad but I would only recommend it if you buy them to use when traveling or if you wear very minimal make up because of the amount of pads you need to use to remove minimal cosmetics.
Bertha H.
Bertha H.
I purchased these for the first time and I'm not impressed at all. I don't wear my eye makeup so I assumed with a wipe or 2 I'd be able to rid of all my eye makeup. I must have have used like 4 or 5 wipes just to clean one eye and even then still had to use another cleanser to remove my mascara. These wipes are extremely thin and aren't very moist. I normally used Clinique makeup remover, but wanted to give these a try since Ulta had a sale. Sadly, I will not be purchasing again.
Christina F.
Christina F.
My go-to eye makeup remover wipe. They get the job done without being greasy or oily. I like them to travel with because they aren't a liquid, and unlike some makeup remover wipes they have an actual lid so they don't dry out. The only thing they're not great for is removing waterproof mascara. But since I hardly ever wear waterproof mascara, these are perfect for me. You can also get them in a smaller travel size can which I love.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for removing eye makeup, even on sensitive skin. Typically I use the liquid remover but these are so much more convenient. However they are a little thin and I wish they were larger. One trick I have is to align them diagonally on my eye and pull up towards my hairline after I put my eyeshadow on. It creates a perfect winged effect and cleans the line. Overall these are super handy to have around!
Ozzy G.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
I decided to try these during an Almay BOGO 50% off sale at CVS. They're great for when I'm travelling so I don't get makeup on other people's towels and washcloths. They're gentle on my eyes but still clean well. Even when I'm wearing dark makeup, it only takes one pad. I'll do one eye and then flip it over to do the other, then my normal skin cleansing on the rest of my face.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only thing I trust to remove all of my eye makeup. Yes, it does leave your skin feeling a little oily, but that goes away as soon as you wash your face. The presoaked pads make it perfect for on the go as well as at home. One pad removes everything and you can get this at the drugstore, making it a great value. I will continue to repurchase this again and again.
Susan Y.
Susan Y.
Midland, TX
Would you recommend using the oil free or eye make up remover pads that contain oil?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it burn your eyes? that's the one thing I hate while getting eye makeup remover you would think it be gentle on the eye considering it "eye makeup remover" but tried some products that were not worth buying for that fact.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Can this product be used daily or should I break it up to every other day?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Are they gentle on your eyes? I tried makeup remover wipes and they smelled good, but were tough on my skin : /
Does anyone know if this product burns your eyes? I have had such a hard time finding makeup remover that does not burn.....