BY ALMAY

Removes all traces of makeup that soap and water can leave behind, with no greasy residue. With a botanical blend of aloe, cucumber and green tea, it sweeps away makeup without irritation. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. Dermatologist tested.

• Is it free or not!?1 Answers
  • Does this product really leav your skin smooth since i be...2 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced any burning or tingling near or ar...3 Answers
Almay Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads
  • "I originally purchased this product to take off waterproof mascara, but after having some difficulty with it I figured I should try it on non-waterproof mascara too, and it still struggled to do its job." in 7 reviews
  • "I read how its very oily but i mean it is a eye makeup remover and I hope everyone washes their face after whipping their makeup from their eyes." in 5 reviews
  • "Ive been using this remover for a few months now and only on my eyes as my face wash does a good job with everything else." in 5 reviews
  • "This product will occasionally sting the skin around my eyes, but what I dislike most is the oily residue it leaves behind." in 5 reviews
Valerie M.
Before I got Lasik, my eye doctor told me I had to go without contacts, and without eye makeup for 6 weeks. After I got the surgery they told me the only makeup I could wear for the next 6 weeks was Almay because its so gentle, and only washable, not waterproof. I also had to be SUPER careful rubbing my eyes, so removing the makeup was nerve-racking. These gentle wipes easily got all of the makeup off and left me feeling clean and not oily or dry. They are not really meant for heavy duty, waterproof makeup, but are great for sensitive skin and washable!!
Danielle F.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I really want to give this 5 stars, but I can't for one simple reason. Let me start off by I love this product for a few reasons. 1. It does not burn my eyes, and that is one of the biggest things I like about the Almay eye makeup remover wipes. 2. The scent is nice and not too strong, many facial wipes have a strong smell of alcohol, not the case with these. The reasons why I can not give it a 5 is because, 1. It takes too many wipes to take off my eye makeup and I only wear eyeliner and mascara, and not a lot of it. Also even after using the wipes and washing my face still have left over eyeliner and mascara the next morning. 2. The top half of the container is not very moist, should of shaken the container up to mix the liquid around when I first got them. But overall it is a great product. Wonderful for sensative skin, and doesn't have that horrible alcohol smell or burn. Almay Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Sooooo, one day my mom goes “here try these I’m so tired of seeing your eye makeup not completely off” so I was like urm okay mom.. I put the pad on my eye ( its very oily), rubbed a few times in a circular motion & next thing you know...
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL my eye makeup disappeared even my waterproof from hell mascara!! I was so shocked! This is also sooo good for those stubborn liquid lips!
definitely recommend everyone to try these little miracles
Bailey B.
West Lafayett, Indiana
These pads are small and travel size, making them easy to travel and then also use on the eye. They don't sting. I usually have to use multiple to get all of my mascara off because I like to wear a lot of mascara, so i usually wash my face in the sink and take off the mascara this way, then take off the black residue on my eyes with the pads. Very gentle.
Bao-Tran L.
Each pad is very juicy, which can be a good or bad thing. It’s a bad thing in a way that it does burn my eyes if there’s a lot of solution, so I would have to squeeze some of it out. It does clean off everything! It leaves a very oily finish, which is weird since it says non-grease. I would have to rinse right away or else it just burns. But I think it’s a decent price for its quality.
Allison J.
I am giving four stars because they perform as advertised. These are gentle and effective. I took away one star because they are sooo small. I have to use 4 or 5 pads just to remove my normal makeup. I have used 10+ for a heavy makeup look. I like the product but I wish they had more surface area.
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
These little eye makeup remover pads work great. Good smell and doesn’t leave you feeling too greasy. Nice packaging and easy to take out. Would recommend to others and possibly buy again, but I tend to go for more natural brands.
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
I love these! I got them to go on a trip so I could reduce the amount of liquids I had to take on the plane and still have them. They take even waterproof eye makeup off really good and they don’t make my eyes burn like some do.
Diva K.
Purchased at: CVS
These are okay but I would definitely recommend Almay’s other makeup remover pads. These get the job done but they are incredibly thin and flimsy which can be annoying if you’re like me and use these to take off your entire face. I’ve always loved Almay’s makeup remover pads but today as I picked these up I guess I didn’t check the packaging but these are cheaper and it’ll take a few of these pads to get the job done!
Bailey N.
These are amazing! They take off my eye makeup so gently and I don’t have to use a bunch. I probably use one for each eye. And sometimes one for both eyes! Their formula is gentle and takes the makeup right off.
Susan Y.
El Paso, TX
Would you recommend using the oil free or eye make up remover pads that contain oil?
Amanda M.
Does it burn your eyes? that's the one thing I hate while getting eye makeup remover you would think it be gentle on the eye considering it "eye makeup remover" but tried some products that were not worth buying for that fact.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Can this product be used daily or should I break it up to every other day?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Are they gentle on your eyes? I tried makeup remover wipes and they smelled good, but were tough on my skin : /
Does anyone know if this product burns your eyes? I have had such a hard time finding makeup remover that does not burn.....