Almay Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

by Almay

Gently and easily lifts away makeup, removing even the most stubborn waterproof mascara and longwearing products. Luxurious dual-phase formula leaves skin feeling conditioned and moisturized. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. Dermatologist tested.

Does this leave an oily feel afterward?
Is it really good to take the waterproof mascara???
Does this burn when you use it?
Start your review of Almay Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Almay Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Klair H.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this eye makeup remover! It’s so gentle and really does such a great job getting off the makeup! The price point is great, very affordable. Packaging is good. Just all around a really fabulous product! Def recommend!
Angie M.
Catoosa, OK
Almay Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Wipe the days make up away with these super easy to use make up removing pads. They have a good amount of product on each pad and one pad has enough space and product on both sides to do both eyes. Never causes itching or burning of the eyes and seems seems to remove make up completely even waterproof make up. Will continue to buy this product and recommend it to others
Em's Perlitta G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Almay Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover This product is actually pretty good. Gental enough on the eye area but strong enough to get waterproof make up off with just a few swipes.
Brooke A.
O Fallon, IL
Almay Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Brooke A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Swapping out the old design for the new. I absolutely love this product! I love that the pads come already inside, so at night I don’t even have to get out of bed to remove all of my eye makeup. This product takes waterproof anything right off, which I absolutely love. I wouldn’t recommend this product for someone with oily skin, because this product is very greasy. It works great for me personally, because I have dry skin, and I’m lazy sometimes! Haha #almay #eyemakeup
Melissa W.
N Ft Myers, FL
Almay Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Melissa W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love these convenient little eye makeup remover pads. I use it on my face also with the excess but I love that it almost gives a oily residue all over my face when I'm done I leave it on my face for a few minutes then I wash off with a warm washcloth followed by a mask then I hit the shower let it dry on my face and rinse off and my face feels so refreshed.
Kayla J.
Wabash, IN
These are awesome. Work very well and takes make up off very easy. Very recommend it.
Danita H.
I use these when I use a lot of eyeshadow and more than one coat of my favorite mascara. These remove my eye makeup very well however they have a greasy feeling and leave grease/oil on my eyes that gets in my eyes and irritates them a little but that's OK and it's a little hard to remove that oil with my cleanser. Besides that these work very very well at removing my primer, glitter glue, eyeshadow, and mascara. Would purchase again. As always, follow for follow. And follow me on IG @danitasdzine. And join my makeup group for 40+ (or any age) on Facebook called Makeup Messes and Tangled Tresses😊
Lily G.
Lombard, IL
Almay Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Lily G.
Purchased at: Walmart
great to remove glittery eyeshadow easily but that’s mainly it. it don’t like how it makes my eyes feel so oily/greasy after removing off my eye makeup when it says it wouldn’t do that! 🤣 #lies definitely won’t buy again!!!! also the wipes are kinda rough..
Alessandra D.
Austin, TX
Almay Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Alessandra D.
I love this takes off any eye makeup even the hardest of them all quick and easy.
Laura O.
Canterbury, NH
I've been using these makeup remover wipes for years. They remove my waterproof mascara quickly, and easily without leaving any traces behind. I have sensitive skin, and these are very gentle, and non irritating. I've tried other brands, but I always come back to these
Ask a question to the Influenster community...