Almay Night Soothing Makeup Remover Towelettes uploaded by Margareth D.

BY ALMAY

Product Details
Remove Makeup + Unwind

Great For A Spa-like Experience

Ultra Soft Conditioning Towelettes Gently Remove Makeup, Dirt And Oil, Even Stubborn Longwearing And Waterproof Makeup
- Leaves Skin Clean, Fresh And Makeup-free
- No Greasy Residue
- No Need To Rinse
Formulated With Vanilla And Chamomile
- Helps Calm And Soothe Your Senses
- Unique Calming Experience Entices The Senses To Help You Relax And Prepare For A Good Night’s Sleep
Gentle Enough To Use Around Sensitive Eye Area, Even For Contact Lens Wearers

Margareth D.
Midwest City, OK
I love these! Seriously they work so well and make my face feel really smooth afterwards. I got the night soothing because I thought the chamomile would be good for my dry/red skin. I don't know if it helps much but it does seems to moisturize. I love the ease of make up wipes too! Some of them are just so drying to my skin. These don't do that at all! In fact if you have greasy skin Idk if I would use these.. it makes me feel like I added serum to my face. Really like these and will repurchase! Oh yeah only had to use one wipe for my entire face FULL of make up! almay-25-count-makeup-remover-night-soothing-cleansing-towelettes
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
The scent of these cloths are heavenly! It's very light and totally calming, helps me wind down after a long day. I don't use these as makeup removers, but more as cleansing cloths. They kind of suck at removing any long-wear makeup. I remove my makeup, before using these wipes, they do pick up makeup I have missed, but they're not great at the initial make removal. I do like they are very moist, I often find wipes a little dry, but not in this case.
Kristin T.
Helena, AL
I absolutely love the scent and the potency of these night soothing wipes. It easily removes all traces of makeup, even waterproof, with a few quick swipes. I keep stock of these and use them daily before bedtime for a fresh face and a calming scent.
Abby H.
Cromwell, KY
They smell good and they work well. All of my make up comes off without any dryness or redness. However, I have found it hard to keep moisture in them. I even put them in a zip lock bag and they still lose their moisture.
Lowryanna P.
Belmont, MA
Love how this cloth wipes my make up in one swipe. Leaves my skin nice and smooth and doesn’t dry out my skin. Also very soothing around my eyes when I have to remove my eye makeup. Love it!
Patricia L.
Bowie
I have tried this product and love that it removes all of my face makeup. It is affordable and convenient for travel or gym bag! I wish it would remove my eye makeup a bit better. Will continue to use since it does remove the build up on my face after a long day. :)
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
My husband got this Night soothing Makeup remover wipes and I absolutely love them. With vanilla and camomile what better to calm yourself love love love them
Camika F.
I have mixed feelings about this.

You can definitely use half as many as some other leading brands which is great! However... the scent is not cute. Idk who likes that combo but eww for me. I also bought it because it said it was calming etc and I was thinking great for those late nights at work and apart of.my relaxation process getting ready for bed. Um - no. That has not been the case. It is also.a bit abrasive for my taste.

I would recommend because it is may be more economical but just know that you may be in for some disappointment regarding the other representations.
Erin S.
Cornwall
This product claims to remove “even stubborn longwearing and waterproof makeup”, it didn’t take off any of my mascara, which wasn’t waterproof. I’m not a fan.

Target