BY ALMAY

Hypo-Allergenic. Lightweight coverage hides imperfections and lets your skin show through. Oil free (No animal, vegetable or mineral oil). One Touch Will Make You A Believer: So easy. Goes on silky, blends seamlessly to a beautiful, natural finish;...

April S.
Rogersville, MO
Before going more expensive brand. Almay was my go to. I like the coverage on this. It's a fuller look which I like. It can be hard to find a powder that doesn't look either super powdery on or translucent
Haley W.
Plano, TX
I use this touch up foundation to touch up my makeup throuhout the day. I use it mid day and it lasts throughout the evening. It is very light on my skin and does not have a shiny or oily appearance. It is dry and I rarely need powder to set it. I would definitely buy it again.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Great purse product! I use it for touch ups or if I go to the gym in the morning and need a quick beauty routine that can be done in the bathroom before i head out. It goes on easy, last through the day, and I love that it has SPF. I would definitely suggest it to a friend.
Emalee H.
Russellville, AR
A pretty good alternative for the days where you don't want to be wearing a thick, cakey foundation. For a BB cream like product, it has good coverage! No irritants or harsh smells, great for my sensitive and dry skin. I recommend it, and will be buying more for lazy days.
Priscilla V.
This makeup is great if you don't like a full coverage. I myself do need full coverage as I have a little redness on my cheeks. This does not cover any imperfections like that. So if you like a light coverage this is perfect. It doesn't feel heavy at all. Its light and although is seems a little wet at first it dries down fast.
Kay L.
Burlington, KY
This stuff can be kinda pricey but for drug store make up and it being hypoallergenic it's pretty good. I have a combination skin and it worked miracles on my face. I would recommend it to others for sure!!
Jenny W.
This product is great for what it says, touch-up. Because during a stressful day and dealing with all the chaos, the only free time you get is bathroom breaks and you feel like a hot mess at least your skin can be 100% flawless....can I get an amen!
Stefanie L.
Elmendorf, TX
Although it is a great product for most, it wasn't the right fit for me. The spf at 12 is too low, I had to use sunscreen with this in order for it to work for me.
Elizabeth B.
Morton, IL
Great lightweight product. I used this in the summer (very humid!) and I loved how weightless it felt. I'm typically a hard shade to match, but I went with the lightest this type offered and it blended well.
Kissy C.
Me encanta este producto porque cuida mi piel por el protector solar qué incluye en su composición además es recomendado por Mi Dermatologo por su comprensión hipoalergénica

back