Almay Nearly Naked Loose Powder uploaded by Victoria T.

BY ALMAY

Heather F.
Heather F.
Prince frederick
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder really easy and non messy to put on it a natural loose powder really covers well doesn't irritate with my skin really love how it easy to apply love to buy this again at Walmart good price
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.
I got this product when I was first starting out with makeup. It is definitely a great powder, and great for its price (:
Meggan K.
Meggan K.
The absolute best medium I could find at a decent price. All the other mediums were to light. It will also last a long time and the little holes let out the perfect amout of powder!
Mia W.
Mia W.
I used the medium, but felt like there should have been more options than light, medium, dark. I tend to have a darker complexion in the summer so this makes it harder to blend. It is a loose powder so you have to be sure to hold the pad against the holes to prevent spilling everywhere.
Lara S.
Lara S.
This is a perfect loose powder, my mother and my sister use this powder too and even though we all have a bit different coloring it works perfect for us all. Best thing about this powder is you don't feel it on your face at all!
Apple Valley, CA
This loose powder is perfect for setting a concealer or foundation so it won't move throughout the day. It doesn't have a lot of color to it, so it won't change the complexion or shade of your makeup. Great buy!
Christina N.
Christina N.
How is the coverage? I like my makeup to feel light but still offer good coverage
Apple Valley, CA
What's your favorite way to use a loose powder?
Heather M.
Heather M.
Would this be good as a setting powder?