BY ALMAY

Flawless & weightless. Evens skin tone and sets makeup. Flawless, natural-looking finish; Grape seed nourishes and protects. Hypoallergenic; Won't clog pores. Made in USA. see more...

Chaniyah A.
This is a very good product. It keeps your makeup in place all day. I personally do not use foundation often, but when I do I use this afterwards. It’s super easy to apply and I would definitely buy it again.
Christie A.
Augusta
Love love love! It is one of the first powders that I've found that isn't yellow tinted or caused horrible flashback. Definitely my go to powder. Helps set my face and keeps it matte (but not dry looking)
Katherine C.
Starkville , MS
The name says it all. It truly is a great setting powder that I forget I am wearing it. But it looks in my foundation and does not clog my pores. At such a great price I am amazed at the quality.
Sarina G.
Jackson, MS
I use this to set my makeup after I’ve finished everything. It keeps my mascara and eyeliner from running and it blends well. It’s not spf but my other products are. I buy this every time I run out. So I would buy again.
Hope C.
Keizer
This makeup, for me is good but it did not last long on my face during the day. It covered VERY well but didn't last long on my face. Easy to apply and great coverage but not for long.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this powder really easy and non messy to put on it a natural loose powder really covers well doesn't irritate with my skin really love how it easy to apply love to buy this again at Walmart good price
Natasha W.
Jacksonville, FL
I first heard one of my workers raved about this product how it's so loose and feels as light as a feather...I was so happy when I found it at Walmart. Good price too:):):). I have used it almost everyday since then.
Meagan F.
Victorville , CA
This loose powder is perfect for setting a concealer or foundation so it won't move throughout the day. It doesn't have a lot of color to it, so it won't change the complexion or shade of your makeup. Great buy!
Mia W.
I used the medium, but felt like there should have been more options than light, medium, dark. I tend to have a darker complexion in the summer so this makes it harder to blend. It is a loose powder so you have to be sure to hold the pad against the holes to prevent spilling everywhere.
Ingrid V.
Bay city , TX
Good for natural lighting, the illumination effect caused by this translucent powder however does not make it the ideal product for flash photography. Good coverage, very affordable.
Christina N.
How is the coverage? I like my makeup to feel light but still offer good coverage
Meagan F.
Victorville , CA
What's your favorite way to use a loose powder?
Heather M.
Would this be good as a setting powder?