BY ALMAY

Complete coverage. Hides flaws, blemishes and dark circles. Applies smoothly, blends easily. Nourishes and protects with grapeseed. Light/Medium coordinates beautifully with foundation shades in neutral, beige, sand or warm. Hypoallergenic. Won't clog... see more...

Rosaly N.
Love this concealer. The best I have ever used so far. It blends into my skin well without the cakey or oily mess. I use a bit under my eyes, just blend and I'm out. Hope Almay won't discontinue this wonderful product!
PATRICIA G.

I think the Almay brand is of very good quality, but this particular product I do not like at all. It does not cover enough and leaves me very ugly spots.
morganlduncan
Albany, OH
Really gentle on my skin with great coverage. Lasts all day long, but I made sure to use mine with primer. Not sure how it wears directly on skin.
Idania M.
Excelente producto, alta cobertur y su duracion es muy buena este de almay lo.considero uno de los mejores demas de sus polvos sueltos.
Kayli E.
I used this a while back and wasn't too impressed. It's kinda sticky and dries up really fast leaving cracks on the skin. Not a fan.
Hailey M.
I always wear it underneath my foundation and it works well. Covers blemishes and is smooth on my skin. It also lasts all day long.
Heather M.
Has anyone used this yet? How is it?