Almay Multi-Benefit Mascara™

by Almay

This is volume, length, and definition—in a single tube

What is a good mascara for sensitive eyes?
Does this really make your lashes look flawless after one coat?
I have really sensitive eyes and saw almay was a good product to help with this...anyone with sensitive eyes try and notice a difference?? [product:almay-one-coat-multi-benefit-mascara]
Start your review of Almay Multi-Benefit Mascara™!
Product Highlights
This is literally the only mascara that makes me look like I have long lashes I really recommend this product for people who don't have long lashes like me.in reviews
...for a drugstore mascara I think this is my new favorite. I love that it curls too! I didn't have to curl my lashes at all! I definitely recommend this product. It is a must try! in reviews
Rochester
Almay Multi-Benefit Mascara™ uploaded by Elyse B.
Great product for a drugstore mascara. It brightens my eyes and mashes my lashes look like falsies! I do get some flaky fallout, that's the only down fall.
Fitchburg, MA
Almay Multi-Benefit Mascara™ uploaded by Gloria C.
I like this one because have products to get long lashes. I have more different mascaras. but this one I liked more, do the job, no so fancy, but look nice.
Baxter, TN
Almay Multi-Benefit Mascara™ uploaded by Marsha J.
This mascara is ok as long as you aren’t going to be crying or getting water around your eyes at all. I prefer waterproof mascara and this was a gift so I probably wouldn’t have bought this for myself because it smears really easily if there is any hint of humidity or water near my eyes. I live many Almay products but this just isn’t one I like. If you prefer mascara that’s not waterproof then you might love this mascara. The brush is the best part that I found in this product.
Porterville, CA
Almay Multi-Benefit Mascara™ uploaded by sally K.
When it comes to mascara am very careful with the brush shape and this one is very much loved one Almay Multi-Benefit Mascara™ . .
I really wanted to like this mascara because I like Almay products, but it's clumpy and it definitely needs more than one coat. It clumps on the wand and on my lashes and does not leave a thick enough coating for my taste.
Richmond, VA
Almay Multi-Benefit Mascara™ uploaded by Galee S.
Great mascara. Took about 40 seconds to achieve this. Virtually no clumping and great length. Easy to use wand and dried quickly.
Fort Lee, VA
Almay Multi-Benefit Mascara™ uploaded by Brittany F.
Purchased at: Target
Love this mascara . It’s my everyday go too. It’s not chunky and doesn’t go on heavy.
Providence, RI
Almay Multi-Benefit Mascara™ uploaded by Lori W.
Almay Multi-Benefit Mascara™ uploaded by Lori W.
Purchased at: CVS
I just purchaded the Almay mascara at Cvs today. I had 50% of all Almay and a additional save $4.00 of Almay. I ended up paying $1.50 for it! The wand is quite thick and I didnt see much of a length. It does dry quickly and clump free. It is a good product for the price i paid but not the results i was looking for. I recommend this product as a good starter mascara.
Midland, GA
Gave this a try the other day and i fell in love!!! Love the fact that its super black and pumps up your lashes :)😍❤️
Purchased at: CVS
This didn’t really do anything but make my lashes noticeable. There is some volume but I would be better off with a mascara from Maybelline. It is definitely a drier formula. I can usually do both eyes and then put back the mascara wand but I noticed that my other eye barely had anything. The bristles were also falling out. That was not cool. I haven’t had any flaking problems. But this is nothing special.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...