Almay Mega Volume Mascara™

by Almay

This is how to get every single lash to shout

I Would like to know what others think about this mascara? What are your thoughts on the brush?
Is the wand hard to use ?
Is this difficult to apply on short lashes,?
Start your review of Almay Mega Volume Mascara™!
Product Highlights
Love it love it one coat and done volume I mean mega volume doesn't clump together or come off when your in the heat I'm loving my new mascarain reviews
I was blessed with thick and long lashes and really like how the brush separates them. This is definitely one I'll end up saving the brush to use as a comb with other mascaras.in reviews
Brittany  R.
Weedsport, NY
Almay Mega Volume Mascara™ uploaded by Brittany  R.
I wanted to like this unique product so badly, but sadly I didn't. I found the brush actually pretty inconvenient. It was hard to get all the small lashes without making a huge mess and getting mascara every where. The formula of the mascara itself isn't bad, but the "megaphone" brush is awful. I definitely think there are better options for mascara out there.
Lisa G.
Almay Mega Volume Mascara™ uploaded by Lisa G.
I got a sample of this recently and I was pretty sure I was going to hate it since in the past I have not been a huge fan of Almay. The first day I tried it I was not impressed and frankly confused on how to best use it. It has a megaphone shaped applicator and it of course was very strange and foreign to me. I am not a quitter and I kept using it for the next few days and once I got the hang of it I was amazed at what this did to my lashes! My lashes were so full and lengthened my husband did a double take and asked if I was wearing falsies. The mascara builds up as much or as little as you want. You can get some pretty dramatic lashes if you want. I had no issue with clumping or flaking. I found using the large end of the megaphone on my lashes at the root and building up from there seemed to work best. The applicator works really well for doing bottom lashes as well. Two thumbs up for me!!
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
I don't care for this Mascara! The idea of the Megaphone brush is great but I found it clumps my lashes together more than other mascaras. I like Mascara that evenly coats,which this does in fact do and gives a bold look. But I can't get passed the clumping. It drys fast which is normally is a good thing unless wanting to separate lashes. It's not more than other mascara, but for the results I got I feel it is over priced! I don't recommend Almay Mega Volume Mascara™
Karen R.
Birmingham
I have worn Almay mascara and love their products, however, I DO NOT like this wand. Who came up with this!?!? Its so hard to put on because of its shape. I don't understand the concept. I bought two of these and ended up taking back the unopened one because its so bad. The megaphone shape is strange with the big end being at the tip. Makes no sense. Sorry Almay, not a fan of this one.
Amy G.
Marietta, GA
I was not impressed with this waterproof mascara. It clumped, no matter how much "combing of the lashes" I did would get the clumps out! Not only that...It is more than waterproof. It is soap proof. I had to use baby oil to remove the mascara. Even using baby oil, I had to swipe a cotton pad over my lashes twice at minimum. Do not care for this variety of the brand.
Amy H.
Springfield
I hate this brush. It is super awkward to use. I made the mistakes d bought a BOGO so I had to use it longer than I wished. I was happy when I had used enough of it I felt I could pitch it. While it works, I much prefer one with a normal wand.
Ellen C.
This is our brand. We have a daughter who is allergic to every other brand, and we’ve tried a lot! The mascara never clumps. Lasts all day and maximizes lashes both in length and width. Will buy again. I recommend!
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
Almay Mega Volume Mascara™ uploaded by Candice D.
I just recently got this product & was a little skeptical because of the new brush look. It was super easy to apply, turned out awesome & is now one of my new favorite products! I love this stuff. It gives length, volume & color! All a great POP!
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Almay Mega Volume Mascara™ uploaded by Leslie V.
Stacy B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Almay Mega Volume Mascara™ uploaded by Stacy B.
At first I thought this mascara was a little weird because the brush shape is weird but it makes sense. The end of the brush, where you do your inside lashes, is larger than the rest of the brush. Kinda shaped like a cone so you can, literally, get all your lashes in one sweep. I definitely notice the mega volume too. I always do more than one coat though because I like fuller looking lashes. One coat works, but a few more works best for me. I’m really a fan now. I’m glad I stuck with it as it is now one of my favorite mascaras out there.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...