Almay Makeup Remover Ultra Hydrating Cleansing Towelettes - 25ct, Clear uploaded by Channing K.Almay Makeup Remover Ultra Hydrating Cleansing Towelettes - 25ct, Clear uploaded by Adeline P.

BY ALMAY

Almay Makeup Remover Ultra Hydrating Cleansing Towelettes - 25ct Color: Clear. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Laura K.
Mansfield, PA
I got these wipes from my mom to try out and I thought that the advertised nourishing effect would help my dry skin, but I was wrong. The wipes seemed dry, and did nothing to take off my makeup. I wasn’t even wearing waterproof mascara and I still couldn’t get any of it off! The only plus to this was it didn’t irritate my skin and I enjoyed the smell of it. Other than that, I wish I could’ve been a fan of these.
Channing K.
Fargo, ND
These wipes were a huge let down for Almay. I was excited for them to be ultra hydrating with nourishing rice milk. The moment I opened the package almost every single wipe was dry. They are thick so maybe if enough product was on it I may be a fan.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
These wipes are pretty good. They do the J at removing all the makeup without breaking me out. They're super hydrating and I like that they contain rice milk. They're a decent size and have a scent which one do not care for at all.