Almay  Makeup Remover + Foaming Lotion Cleanser uploaded by Brendda J.
Almay  Makeup Remover + Foaming Lotion Cleanser

Formulated With Nourishing Rice Milk
- Must-have Ingredient For Refreshingly Clean Skin
- Naturally Derived
- Naturally Hypoallergenic
Leaves Skin Feeling Refreshingly Clean With No Greasy Residue.

Almay  Makeup Remover + Foaming Lotion Cleanser
Almay Makeup Remover + Foaming Lotion Cleanser
Buy on Target
allie S.
I bought this when my eye got really infected and I needed something gentle for my face, mostly to remove makeup. I purchased this and Almay mascara too at Walmart for a great price, I was (and still am) satisfied with the products and they didn’t cause any problems. I’m still using this cleanser and it effectively takes off my makeup and i’m using waterproof mascara again. Highly recommend if you need an inexpensive cleanser!
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I was really excited to try this as an in-shower makeup remover. It was inexpensive and promised to be gentle, but after a few weeks of my skin becoming more and more irritated (redness, tightness, burning, breakouts), I realized that it might be this product that’s causing it. I checked the ingredients and was disappointed that alcohol was listed as the second ingredient. I tossed it and continued to use my Simple micellar cleanser and no irritation—my skin is looking and feeling better already! This cleanser does foam well and is certainly affordable, but I would not recommend based on ingredients. There are comparable products out there for around the same price that won’t wreak havoc on your skin, so definitely feel free to skip out on this one.
Daisy J.
king city
I don’t like this product at all because I leaves my sink very messy. What I mean is that once I rinse my face off on the sink the lotion gets stuck on the surface of the sink bowl. It does a decent job on taking makeup off but when it comes to the part in washing your face it is not so fun. Almay Makeup Remover + Foaming Lotion Cleanser
Katie W.
Rochester, NY
I love how gentle this is and it’s wonderful for a light makeup day but i find that it doesn’t remove eye makeup all that well and sometimes I still have some foundation left on my skin after rinsing.
Sarah P.
Mission, TX
This is a great makeup remover that I️ recently purchased. It practically melts the makeup off and it’s really gentle. I️ have to use a few pumps to take off all of my makeup and sometimes there’s still residue on my towel but for the price it’s pretty effective and something I’ll use over makeup wipes.
ochean s.
Los Angeles , CA
I love using this to take off makeup I would recommend this and I love it leave you face all soft and the smell of it is not a height smell so if you see it at the store I would recommend it 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
Rachel G.
Los Angeles , CA
I️ loveeee this!!! So gentle and my skin feels so clean, silky and radiant. I️ love using this then following with an Almay moisturizer and some hyaluronic acid serum ❤️
Melissa C.
Prairie du Chien
Almay Makeup Remover Cleansing Liq 4FLOZ, Cleansing Liquid I love this face wash! It really takes off my eye makeup easy with out hardly any scrubbing. I have never used it before. I will definitely be using this as my face wash for good! I do t feel like this dries out my face at all.
Kelly D.
Was super excited to try this new lotion cleanser but as equally disappointed at the effectiveness of the product! While I am always enticed by facial products that contain rice milk, it DID not remove make up and therefore is not a winner in my book.
Leah H.
This cleanser is pretty gentle on my skin, washes off cleanly and doesn't leave any residue. Removes most makeup pretty well, though I've found I still need to use wipes or something else with any waterproof mascara. It will work with waterproof eventually but involves too much scrubbing. Otherwise for the price I'd say it works very well.