Almay Make Them Jelly Hi-lite

by Almay

Say Halo! Make Your Friends Jealous Of Your Iridescent, Multi-faceted Glow With The Almay Make Them Jelly Hi-lite.

Key Benefits:

• Unique Shape-shifting Jelly Texture For A Dewy Shimmer
  • Instantly Illuminates And Adds Moisture To Skin
  • Iridescent Sheen Complements All Skin Tones
  • Crystal Inspired Package With Faceted Cap With Strong Shelf Appeal
  • Hypoallergenic, Fragrance Free

How to Use:

Use Solo To Highlight The High Points Of Your Face: Cheekbones, Cupid's Bow And Bridge Of Nose. Mix With Moisturizer Or Primer For An All-over Glow. Add To Foundation For A Customized Glow.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-240/Hdi Copolymer Bis-decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Mica, Potassium Laurate, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Is this a good highlighter?
Hows the consistency? Is it easy to wash off?
What’s your favorite drug store makeup product?💄💋👀 My current is:: Almay Make Them Jelly Hi-lite
Start your review of Almay Make Them Jelly Hi-lite!
Edina, MN
Almay Make Them Jelly Hi-lite uploaded by Krystal R.
Review for: Mermaid Magic, Unicorn Light
The good: the formula blends effortlessly and sits really nice on the skin. Quick application with fingertips. The bad: This is more of a jelly/foam hybrid with tons of micro duochrome glitters. The packaging is cute but feels cheap at the same time. The formula contains parabens. $15 a piece is a steep price for drugstore but you do get over a half ounce of product. It would last you a long time as long as you keep the lid on tight to prevent the product from drying out.
Candler, NC
Review for: Unicorn Light
great color payoff and texture for a value price. So glad I decided to try this out! It is incredibly long lasting, not greasy, and dries fast so it doesn't smudge. Very pigmented but also translucent like the best highlighters are! Highly recommend.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Unicorn Light
This product is amazing once you figure out how to use it! I like to take a small chunk and begin rubbing it onto the high points of my cheekbones with my finger and then blend it in with a clean finger! This product is great for people with super dry skin because it is hydrating.
Conway, AR
I like shimmer and this definitely will make you shimmer...kinda like the Twilight Saga's vampires to be specific. It is a little pricey for the amount that you get...however, alot goes a long way. Also, don't rub it in your hands, just put it from your finger to your face.
Mequon, WI
Almay Make Them Jelly Hi-lite uploaded by Venus O.
✨ @almay Make Them Jelly Hi-Lite✨ A jelly highlighter that has the consistency of a thin jello but has mighty glowing power and retails @ultabeauty for $14.99 A beautiful highlighter that is comparable to the jelly beam, can be applied with your finger or beauty blender and both applications turns out beautifully! You are also able to make this a subtle shine or build it up to that blinding glow we all love🤩 Although,these are colored, they are extremely wearable, they aren’t just for the festivals. These are awesome products and I recommend you try them💕 If you would like to watch the review and application go to @mamabear10509 on IG . . . . #almay #makethemjelly #makegirlz #dressyourface #milwaukeeblogger #makeupgoals #makeuptranformation #makeuplook Almay Make Them Jelly Hi-lite
Alva
I got the purple and pink shade. They give an awesome glow. Especially if you put it over the top of a powdered highlight. It has bigger glitter chunks but I like that extra pop
Zanesville, OH
OH MY GOODNESS! These jelly highlighters are absolutely wonderful! I have both of these shades (Mermaid Magic and Unicorn Light) and I am in love with both of them! I typically stay away from powdered highlighter/illuminators because of the finish they leave on my skin. I had never used a jelly highlighter because they are relatively new and I love liquid highlighters/illuminators so I had to give them a try! I could not make up my mind on which shade I wanted so I just got them both! They glide effortlessly on my skin and leave me with a dewy, shimmery finish! I would highly recommend them to anyone!
Parsippany, NJ
Review for: Mermaid Magic, Unicorn Light
This is such a fun makeup product! If you are looking for a Farsali jelly highlighter dupe this is NOT it. This product is advertised as having iridescent glitter and providing a sparkly shimmer. This is basically glitter in jelly, so it’s not part of my every day routine but I think this would be perfect for festivals or if I wanted to have a glittery look for the day. It blends out well if you don’t use a lot of product and then you can slowly build the glitter up. Even though Unicorn light is pink and Mermaid Glow is blue, it blends out almost the same in my opinion.
San jose, CA
Review for: Mermaid Magic, Unicorn Light
Personally I bought it as soon as I saw it. Its basically gel with like micro glitter. but it doesn't feel uncomfortable on my skin. it dries but doesn't dry out my skin or leave it oily. The holo is amazing. I've used it on top of lip gloss or lipstick as well. It's a bit pricey considering if you don't keep it closed tightly it can dry out. It should last a long time as long as its kept tightly closed. I know many people complain that it's basically teen makeup but what do you expect for the price. I personally use it when I go out to events. It can be applied with a beauty blender but I prefer to use my fingers. clean of course. good product overall.
Williamsburg, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Unicorn Light
Unicorn light is SO gorgeous in the pot and swatched on your hand. It’s packed full of pink and purple micro glitter. The problem is that this is impossible to blend on top of other face makeup without it ruining everything else you have on. It rubs off whatever is underneath it, both powder and liquid foundation, and once it dries it looks like a shiny piece of dried glue on your face with glitter flecks in it. You could only use this if you weren’t doing foundation - but why would you want a blinding, glittery highlight if you weren’t doing a beat face? Doesn’t make sense.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Sarah J. • 2 years ago
No but I’m curious to try it!
Peekskill , NY