BY ALMAY

Product Details

Ultra-fine powder provides a flawless, natural finish to any makeup look. Skin looks healthy with a radiant glow

• This is my first time using this #loosepowder can anyone tell me ...3 Answers
  • Is it good on sensitive skin?? 2 Answers
  • Do you use this powder alone or with a base such as foundation or...6 Answers
✨Violeta H.
Review for: Light/100 more...
I really like this finishing powder. It makes my skin looking so natural and nice. It keeps my makeup in place all day long. What I really like about it it’s that it makes your skin look matte. If you run out of powder and can’t afford to buy another I recommend this drugstore one
Chelsea B.
Review for: Light more...
I tried this product at first because I thought the price was comparable and competitive, not expecting much. However, after using the powder, I will never use another foundation powder. It can be purchased at most drug stores or superstores like Walmart. This powder is different than others because it does not cake or look overdone. It has great coverage, getting rid of redness and blemishes. However, it always looks light. I also recommend the smart shade foundation.
Christina H.
Lockport, NY
Review for: Light more...
Just bought this powder and I love it! Non-greasy formula that provides good coverage and blends well. I also love that it doesn't have a chemical smell to it like some makeup does.
Stephanie B.
This powder made my make up cakey. The color was a little dark for my skin tone , but it worked to warm up looks a little. It did cause creasing though which is the opposite of what I was looking for.
Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
Review for: Light more...
I’ve had this loose finishing powder for over a year now, a little goes a long way so it lasts a long time. It’s very lightweight and definitely sets my foundation for the day leaving me with complete coverage. It’s not too expensive, comparable to other brands.
Jasper W.
San Antonio, TX
I have deffinetaly been hooked on this loose powder, the first time I used it was at my sister's and I fell in love with it because it looked and felt so natural. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family
Cece🌷 A.
Merced, CA
I really like using this powder for cleaning up my contour and making sure the makeup in those areas won't move like it tends to do. Super lightweight and blends out great.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Light/100 more...
This is one of two powders that I use. When I want to go for a light natural look is when I use the powders. After placing on foundation I lightly brush this powder in the color of light100 over my nose checks and neck. It settles the foundation and gives it more of a natural look. The price is great and the powder is long lasting and easy to color match to your skin tone. Plus the smell is not strong and the powder is light and fluffy
Myranda P.
Rayle, GA
I am so glad that I gave this product a try! I use this to set my foundation and it's the one I reach for 9/10 times. It's a very inexpensive product without being cheap. You really do get a lot of product and it's last me about 4 months sometimes more.
Olivia F.
This powder is amazing! I use it to set my liquid foundation every day, and it helps give my face a nice matte appearance without looking cakey or feeling heavy. You only need to use a little bit, so the tub lasts for a long time. It looks great in photos (doesn't make you look like a ghost) and helps my makeup stay on and look fresh all day.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Do you use this powder alone or with a base such as foundation or tinted moisturizer?
Maria O.
This is my first time using this #loosepowder can anyone tell me if it provides medium coverage or light coverage?
Valerie B.
Miami , FL
Is it good on sensitive skin??