BY ALMAY

Product Details

Ultra-fine powder provides a flawless, natural finish to any makeup look. Skin looks healthy with a radiant glow

• This is my first time using this #loosepowder can anyone ...3 Answers
  • Is it good on sensitive skin?? 2 Answers
  • Do you use this powder alone or with a base such as found...6 Answers
✨Violeta H.
Review for: Light/100 more...
I really like this finishing powder. It makes my skin looking so natural and nice. It keeps my makeup in place all day long. What I really like about it it’s that it makes your skin look matte. If you run out of powder and can’t afford to buy another I recommend this drugstore one
Chelsea B.
Review for: Light more...
I tried this product at first because I thought the price was comparable and competitive, not expecting much. However, after using the powder, I will never use another foundation powder. It can be purchased at most drug stores or superstores like Walmart. This powder is different than others because it does not cake or look overdone. It has great coverage, getting rid of redness and blemishes. However, it always looks light. I also recommend the smart shade foundation.
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
Review for: Light/100 more...
I use the smart shade version of this Almaty powder in 100. It will last me forever because I don’t use it very often. It is good to create a matte finish. I probably won’t buy again just because I don’t use it much.
Ashley C.
Mansfield, OH
This works great for me! I think it really smooths out the skin and makes it look great. I do think that it sometimes looks a little dark under the eyes but other than that I feel it does what it needs to!
Molly P.
This is my favorite setting powder. Even though it's not translucent, it has the nicest texture and doesn't look cakey at all. I've used this for 10 years, and have tried several other brands and I keep going back to this one.
Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
Review for: Light more...
I’ve had this loose finishing powder for over a year now, a little goes a long way so it lasts a long time. It’s very lightweight and definitely sets my foundation for the day leaving me with complete coverage. It’s not too expensive, comparable to other brands.
Shamika L.
RICHARDSON, TX
Review for: Light/Medium more...
Doesn't last long, good coverage, and messy if you are not careful. I will say the amount of product you get for the price is a plus. But I have oily skin and this doesn't do me a lot of justice only for a short amount of time.
Christina H.
Lockport, NY
Review for: Light more...
Just bought this powder and I love it! Non-greasy formula that provides good coverage and blends well. I also love that it doesn't have a chemical smell to it like some makeup does.
Cece🌷 A.
Merced, CA
I really like using this powder for cleaning up my contour and making sure the makeup in those areas won't move like it tends to do. Super lightweight and blends out great.
Stephanie B.
This powder made my make up cakey. The color was a little dark for my skin tone , but it worked to warm up looks a little. It did cause creasing though which is the opposite of what I was looking for.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Do you use this powder alone or with a base such as foundation or tinted moisturizer?
Maria O.
This is my first time using this #loosepowder can anyone tell me if it provides medium coverage or light coverage?
Valerie B.
Is it good on sensitive skin??