Almay Longwear & Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Pads

BY ALMAY

Gently and easily lifts away makeup, removing even the most stubborn waterproof mascara and longwearing products. Luxurious dual-phase formula leaves skin feeling conditioned and moisturized. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. Dermatologist tested.

• I have been wanting to find a good eye makeup remover tha...3 Answers
  • Is this good for people that wear contacts or have sensit...3 Answers
  • Does this remove house of lashes lash adhesive?1 Answers
Almay  Longwear & Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Pads
Almay Longwear & Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Pads
Kay P.
De Witt, IA
I've been using these for several years. I have also tried Mary Kay eye makeup remover and sephora's remover as well. I went back to almay and here's why. One container lasts A LONG TIME like I'm talking 6+ months and I use them daily. Also they work and they work REALLY WELL. Yes they absolutely leave greasy residue but guess what, grab some TP and it wipes right off. These work great. No aggressive scrubbing at your mascara at all. Keep your eyelashes intact! And the biggest reason I stick with almay, is because it is affordable and available at any walmart, target, Walgreens, etc. These Almay make up remover wipes have a permanent home on my vanity shelves.
Tabbi A.
These makeup removing pads sure do remove ALL of your eye makeup! I love these for nights when I don't feel like getting in the shower or washing my face. These are very efficient and travel friendly. These don't dry out your skin nor do they leave an oily residue afterwards, which I LOVE. Although these are a gem of a product I will no longer purchase them because Almay is NOT cruelty free!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I was given 2 of these makeup removers by a friend who coupons. I actually use this makeup remover on my whole face. It removes waterproof eyeliner with ease and it very gentle on my skin. A little bit goes a long way, and I only need to use 1 or 2 cotton rounds to clean my whole face.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
I’m reviewing the Almaty liquid eye remover, not the pads.
I scanned the bottle and it pulled this up.
I had high hopes, I’d heard this was a dupe for Lancôme’s bi-ficial... ohhh no. That couldn’t be further from the truth.
This does not take eyemake up off with our continuous rubbing and tugging. I’m not talking about water proof makeup either.
Also, it might just be me but this burns my eyes horrifically!
I’m about to toss it in the trash.
Hannah P.
"Gentle" this makeup remover is not [on me]. After a very short period of use, I noticed an abnormal amount of eyelashes on my cotton ball. I quickly switched brands and all was well.
Note: I did not want to throw away a full bottle, so I have been using the makeup remover with a q-tip to touch up any winged eyeliner mistakes.
Harper B.
Palm harbor , FL
For my purposes, this product was not great to me. I wear a full face of makeup often, and I need heavy duty makeup remover. These pads are so tiny, it takes four or five to even make a difference. If anything, these are good for just eye makeup remover, because of the size and gentleness. But I won't be buying these again.
Ally P.
Blair, NE
These are the easiest way to take off eyemakeup gently! It's effective and easily wipes away waterproof and regular mascara. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and doesn't dry out around my eyes. If you were eyemakeup you need to pick these up next time you're at the store!
Jay 💖.
I liked these well enough. They lasted a while,and they removed most of my makeup easily,including my mascara. My only complaint was that it seemed to leave a greasy residue on my skin that really freaked me out. I have sensory processing disorder,and certain feelings will freak me out. So for that,I give it a 5/10. If you don't mind the residue,I'd recommend it.
Amanda C.
Mio, MI
These work really well for removing longwear/waterproof liners and mascaras. They're wet enough without being drippy. My only "complaint" is they aren't as big as some of the similar products available. But I love that they NEVER burn my eyes like some removers do.
Becky S.
1,141 reviews
I am reviewing the Almay "Moisturizing eye makeup remover liquid" that comes in the bottle versus the pads that are pictured when you scan the bottle.
I think that for an eye makeup remover it works pretty well but I don't like how oily it is because it leaves a thick, slick coat of oil on my lids and anywhere else I may have touched on my face. I can't simply wipe it off and always at a minimum rinse with warm water and towel off but often wash my face again or tone after using this formula.
Kimberly H.
Charlotte, NC
Are these really oily?
Michelle M.
Do these wipes make your eyes burn?
Michelle E.
I need a very gentle, but effective, remover. Is it easy to rinse away without feeling greasy?
Michelle E.
Selena R.
Can I use this to remove my face makeup too?

Almay  Longwear & Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Pads