BY ALMAY #68 in Makeup Remover

Gentle pads remove even stubborn waterproof mascara and long wearing products. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. Dermatologist tested.

• I have been wanting to find a good eye makeup remover that won't ...2 Answers
  • Is this good for people that wear contacts or have sensitive eyes? 2 Answers
  • Are these really oily?5 Answers
Kay P.
De Witt, IA
I've been using these for several years. I have also tried Mary Kay eye makeup remover and sephora's remover as well. I went back to almay and here's why. One container lasts A LONG TIME like I'm talking 6+ months and I use them daily. Also they work and they work REALLY WELL. Yes they absolutely leave greasy residue but guess what, grab some TP and it wipes right off. These work great. No aggressive scrubbing at your mascara at all. Keep your eyelashes intact! And the biggest reason I stick with almay, is because it is affordable and available at any walmart, target, Walgreens, etc. These Almay make up remover wipes have a permanent home on my vanity shelves.
Kelli M.
Greenville, SC
Been using this eye makeup remover pads for a while. They don’t wipe the waterproof mascara off as fast as I’d like, but I do cake it on there. But these are relatively quick and easy. I recommend putting a hot press on your eyes first to remove some of the makeup then drying and using these. Note that if you try to reapply makeup right after it will be more difficult and almost “slippery” (like water on top of oil... they don’t mix). Wipe then apply a primer.
Jessika A.
I love the gentle eye makeup remover pads from Almay, but I really did not like these. They definitely work at removing waterproof eye makeup. However, I found them to be so incredibly oily that I had to rinse and wipe my face after I used these. I also found that the oil from the pads would get into my eyes and blur my vision. I wasn't painful, just annoying. These aren't what I prefer, but they do really work to get off tough makeup.
Angel P.
This is my go-to for eye makeup removal. It removes even the most steadfast waterproof mascara without having to rub my lids raw in the process. It doesn't really have a fragrance, which I love, and it only takes one or two pads per eye. It does leave a residue since it's mineral oil based but if I follow up with my regular facial cleansing routine it easily rinses away. I love that the formula is non-drying and easy on my eyes. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't ever cause me any issues. I recommend this to anyone who uses waterproof makeup. Your lashes will thank you for it!
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
For my purposes, this product was not great to me. I wear a full face of makeup often, and I need heavy duty makeup remover. These pads are so tiny, it takes four or five to even make a difference. If anything, these are good for just eye makeup remover, because of the size and gentleness. But I won't be buying these again.
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
My absolute favorite drug store eye makeup remover. It takes all of the hard to scrub away dark mascara, eye liner, and what ever eye shadow colors I have dolled myself up in. It's ultra moisturizing formula deters from my eyes becoming raw or irritated. It also helps to remove water proof lipstick and eye lash glue. It does leave an oily residue, but the residue will disappear with a good facial cleanser.
Ashley J.
Sunrise, FL
This helps remove my eye make up. I really wish that the pads were a bit bigger or thicker. I feel like the pads are the exact size of my eyes. I have to use SEVERAL pads just to fully get all the make-up off. If there were thicker or bigger, I would only have to use one pad versus using so many. It does hydrate after removal. I would recommend a good face wash afterward.
Jenni D.
Saint Louis, MO
These pads are magnificent. I prefer eye makeup remover with oil in it. My face can be rather dry and the oil not only removes stubborn mascara, it also helps nourish my eyes afterwards.
Madeline W.
While these work really well to get stubborn waterproof mascara off.. they are extremely oily and leave behind a mess of their own. So I️ would not recommend these for everyday use only in those instances where you’ll have a heavy eye look...
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
These pads are a great, quick way to remove stubborn eye makeup. For a greatly reasonable price, Almaty has these amazing eye makeup remover pads for different skin types, yet they all do the job in removing eye makeup and leaving a clean slate.
Kimberly H.
Edwardsville, PA
Are these really oily?
Michelle M.
Do these wipes make your eyes burn?
Michelle E.
I need a very gentle, but effective, remover. Is it easy to rinse away without feeling greasy?
Sheila G.
Columbia, SC
I have been looking for a eyeliner and mascara remover that takes everything off that I'm not allergic to. I have very sensitive skin and eyes.. Does anyone know if this product will benefit me?
Annie A.
Beaverton, OR
I have been wanting to find a good eye makeup remover that won't irritate my eyes. Is this a good one?