BY ALMAY

• Hypoallergenic
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers

How To:

Clean, trimmed brows get the best results!
Apply a thick coat to brows, making sure gel reaches skin underneath and in between hairs.
Immediately wipe away any product that extends outside desired brow shape.
Let dry for 30 minutes.
Gently peel from nose bridge outward to avoid potential tugging and removal of brow hairs, or use a spoolie brush to gently remove the set gel from brows and groom as desired.
Cap tightly after use.

Breanna T.
Old Forge
Review for: Brown more...
I was so excited to try a brow product like this as I’ve seen them all over social media, and when I saw that Almay had released their version I was more than happy to try it out. I read reviews before I tried it, and chose to wait and see how it worked for me before I formed any decent opinion. I applied it exactly how the directions said and waited the full 30 minutes. It didn’t peel off all in one piece, and I had to sit there and come the rest of it out of my brow. Another thing I noticed was that in areas that did not have a lot of product applied to it, so near the edges of my eyebrows, dried as more of a red color rather than brown. The brown color it’s self was a light or soft brown not a general brunette shade that could work for most women. I’m giving it to stars because it definitely did what it was supposed to, but more like the bare minimum of what it should have done. I tried this product to see if they will make doing my brows a faster or easier process, but in the end to me it was more of a hassle. I’m not saying I would not try another product similar to this in the future, but for now, this one isn’t for me. I am just so particular with how I do my brows, I prefer a certain walk, and I couldn’t achieve that with this product. But just remember that all products work differently for different people.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
Review for: Brown more...
I am torn on this product, but I wanted to write a true review/first impression. I tried this out yesterday and for me it’s so-so. You have to be very careful not to get it on your skin (where you don’t want it colored), even when I wiped it off immediately, it colored my skin orange.
After waiting the 30 min for it to dry I tried taking it off, starting at the nose and working outward, as instructed. At first pull, a hair came out so I switched to a Spoolie and brow comb.
The color was nice around the edges of the brow but it really didn’t fill in the brow. Then on my left brow(the 1st one), I still had to deal with the orange color around the brow.
As for longevity, this pretty much wore off that night after washing my face.
The thought of having an at home and affordable brow tint is awesome but this isn’t practical. With the time and effort that goes into this, I don’t see that I will continue to use this for just one days wear.
If you want to see the video for this review, you can find it on my IG page, @ mamabear10509
Courtney H.
Review for: Brown more...
So far so good. The application is super easy for me, if you have thinner eyebrows I’d probably use with an angle brush. Stains the brows perfect. I wanted this for my days I don’t feel like makeup.. makes my brows look full without having to do anything. The only thing I’m not happy with is the color, but that’s my fault. Also don’t swatch this on your hand first.. when I did it looked green and I was so nervous to use it. It’s not green at all hahah. Also if you are having trouble removing use a brow comb, comes right out.
Elani M.
taft, CA
I definitely like being able to use this at home and not spend a fortune.

The applicator tip is kind of easy to use, but even better with an angled brush. The color comes off lighter, so pick a shade darker.

Kept it on for 15 minutes longer for darker results and no hairs came out. However it doesn’t really hold tint as I was expecting- it says 3 days but it’s more like a day.
Emalie G.
Winter Springs
Review for: Brown more...
I think this brow tint was a bit shocking to me because it actually came out great I wasn't so up for the peeling process of it even though it did take some eyebrow hair with it I really liked how it shaped and filled in my eyebrows
Emily W.
Philadelphia, PA
I really wanted to like this product. I have some brows but they’re a bit patchy in certain areas due to the good old days of over-plucking. I was hoping to use this product to even out the color so I wouldn’t have to do so much work drawing them in every day.it applied well and definitely deposited some color. However, peeling off the tint ripped out a few brow hairs even though I tried to be gentle and the color didn’t even last overnight. Disappointed
member-29e47
So yea this crap turned my eyebrows green,WTF! I was so excited to use this seeing that the some parts of my eyebrows are lighter than others, a complete waste of money. DO NOT BUY THIS. I would never buy this again. I’m not trying to look like shrek.
Taylor S.
Havelock , NC
Review for: Brown more...
It works, but I'm giving it three stars because it doesn't work how it says it does. I applied it last night and left it on for 30 minutes like it says and when I took it off there was no difference. Also, a few hairs came out so i used an eyebrow brush to remove it. I gave it a second chance today and left it on for a little over an hour and it looks FAB but it took way longer than the directions said.
Allie M.
Alliance
This is such a gimmicky product. I feel like if it were put together a bit better I would be okay with it, but the whole product just let me down. It's goopy and gross on my face, the brush is not concise enough to really shape by brows so I make a mess, and all that for nothing to show because there's nothing there when I'm done the whole shebang. Good idea, wish it worked.
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
In love with this brow tint, you put it on leave it for 30 min then peel it off. It's has such a great bold outcome. Last about 2 days. It's only $6 and super worth it. Got mine at Wal-Mart
Debbie E.
williamson
Can anyone tell me a good foundation for dry, few wrinkles, a little acne I mostly need one that won’t look patchy after just a hour at work I have tried a lot and I mean a lot and finally found one and wouldn’t you know it got discontinued so now here I am starting over so can someone please help me save myself some money and embarrassment and tell me what kind is best for my skin type
Susan S.
Goddard, KS
Did this turn anyone else’s skin green?
Debbie E.
williamson
Almay Long Lasting Brow Color™I seen this and just had to have it I thought what a great idea and it looks so easy and if you knew me you would know I hate doing my brows but love the way they look after I am done that is why I loved the idea of this but it was awful so thick and messy and as soon as it peeled off I thought it had a green tent but thought it was the light in my bathroom but no by the time I got off work my eyebrows were green bright green and after all that it washed right off this is the worst almay and eyebrow product I have ever used sorry almay I usually love your stuff but this is going straight to my trash can.