BY ALMAY

Please note:  Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Water-resistant color wears up to 16 hours. Flexible-tip applicator for mistake-proof control. Unique inkwell design delivers fresh color each time. Flexible Tip. Won t smudge. Hypoallergenic. Good for contact lens wearers. Removes easily with almay® moisturizing eye makeup removers. .

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different look with e...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I loved how i...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy to apply....3 Answers
Almay Liquid Line Eyeliner
  • "The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye." in 5 reviews
  • "I only use this liquid liner because it has such precise precision with the felt tip brush and gives a perfect point for my wing tip look." in 5 reviews
Pri 9.
Chicago
Review for: Black
I've been using this eyeliner for 5+ years and it has never let me down! I have tan skin and brown eyes and the black color of the liner is rich and deep. The product doesn't smudge (yet washes off easily when you want it to!). I have sensitive skin and this works well for me. I would recommend it to anyone!
Marci J.
Review for: Black
This is really not my favorite brand of eyeliner; I had previously purchased this on advice of my brow girl for an affordable, good quality eyeliner.  I was not a fan of the brush; it is really easy to mess up - trying to correct it usually causes more of a mess and a lot of smear.  I also did not much like the fact that it smudges a lot on me so I usually ended up looking like a raccoon.  Of curious note is that I actually experienced some irritation with this product as well.
Courtney C.
Lynden, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product. I accidentally bought the brown one but to be honest I like it more. The price is good and applying it is so easy. I've tried others and they just don't compare. I'm going to keep buying it.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for years and now have my sister, mom, and Grandma all using it!!! It apples so great and a solid line every time. Very great price very great product and my all time favorite lip liner!!!
Codi H.
Canton, GA
Review for: Precise Black
I'm a huge fan of liquid liners because I feel like they don't smudge as easily and you can make a crisp line. This liquid liner doesn't do either of those things. I constantly end up missing part of my eye liner on one eye at the end of the day.. and the brush tip is too fat to make a precise line. I'm giving it two stars because the black is very dark, and dries dark - which I like. I wish it stayed on and was paired with a different brush :/
Jackie V.
Duncanville
Review for: Black
What can I say I just love love love this eyeliner! I have yet to fine one that compares to this one! It lasts all day, it does not wear off through out the day, it still applies well even if you have eyeshadow on! It is just a great eyeliner, I have been using it since I was 13 and I am now 24 so yes it is needless to say that I love it!
Carly S.
Review for: Precise Black
I don't understand the hype on this liquid eyeliner. The felt tip is stiff. It's like using a toothpick to draw on the eyeliner. The color I bought (for hazel eyes) is like a shimmery gray. What gives? It doesn't last longer than 5 hours either without cracking and flaking. I won't be repurchasing. Actually, I'll be throwing it away.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never ever ever use any other eyeliner except my Almay. I try different kinds all the time and I like them ALOT but I always go back to my Almay every single time. Great quality and not exspenisve. Almay Liquid Line Eyeliner
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
Review for: Precise Black
This has been my go to liquid eyeliner for almost 5 years! I can’t find anything better, in my opinion. It has a smooth and easy application/applicator. And you can’t beat the price! It’s extremely long wearing for not claiming to be water proof or anything. I always get compliments on my eyeliner using this product.
Rose🌚 K.
Crosby, TX
Review for: Black
I hated how thick the tip is with this eyeliner r ! I prefer  a felt tip and this was so stick and stiff. it was disappointing. I used this on my friend and she also was allergic to it apparently. always be careful with almay because they are a brand that many people are allergic to
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience with this?
Darlene H.
Lathrop, Ca
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cedar W.
Vergennes, VT
Is this eyeliner waterproof?