Almay Liquid Eyeliner

by Almay

This is a flex-tip eyeliner for complete control

I’ve used the Almay liquid eyeliner for years, any other drugstore eyeliners you guys/girls recommend?
Is it glossy black or matt black?
Is this a matte finish? Does it crack throughout the day?
Start your review of Almay Liquid Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!in reviews
I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner.in reviews
I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!in reviews
...experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. in reviews
Michelle G.
San Antonio, TX
Almay Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Michelle G.
This is the holy grail of liquid eyeliner. Don’t be fooled by the price or the brand, THIS IS IT. Color payoff is rich and dark. The sponge tip is easy to control with precision. The formula is thick but smooth and lightweight on the eyes. Most importantly it dries matte and not glossy and doesn’t reflect light! I hate a shiny eyeliner. This has been the only eyeliner I’ve stood by for the last 15 years.
Alyssa T.
Corona, CA
Almay Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Alyssa T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s not my favorite liquid liner. The brush is actually just a hard piece of plastic or something so it’s almost impossible to get the thin little flick at the end of winged liner. And you have to go over it two to three times to make sure it’s opaque. But at least it’s a smooth formula that doesn’t crack
Akayla S.
tis is by far the best eyeliner I have ever used its super easy to apply considering winged eyeliner hard enough the product is very matte like very single time I do my make up I use this liner literally the only I would change about tis product is that the tube should be bigger to fit more product in there so I could use it forever!!!!!!!
Cynthia A.
Fairfax, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I wish it was a tiny bit darker. Overall I like it. I gave it a four because I like my liner to be jet black.
Karen O.
Lawrenceville, GA
The best eyeliners there is..not sticky, and stays on longer!! Make your eyes POP, and a definite good value for your budget.
Krystal G.
Pataskala, OH
I've used this exact same product since I was in the 8th grade. I'm now 31. I love everything about it -- how simply it is to apply, how long it lasts, how it looks, and its staying power. I get compliments weekly on my eyeliner and always direct them to Almay Liquid Line Eyeliner.
jada N.
Shelby, NC
Great eyeliner! I love this eyeliner wouldn't use any other brand! decently prices and stays on for a long time without wear.
Tiffany T.
Jacksonville, FL
There's a reason this is always on sale and it's not a good one. Clumpy and messy.
gaby R.
I think this product is one of the best liquid eyeliners out there. Very GOOD PRICE is a weekend eyeliner it will last you 2 days straight I love all the different color but this black one is one of my favorites I also love the purple because of my brown color eyes make them look more light 🔥❤
JoAnn J.
Commerce, TX
I've been using this liquid eyeliner for at least 3+ years. It is my go-to eyeliner. I've tried other ones around the same price range and none of the other ones are as easy to apply nor do they give the same deep black color as this. For the most part, I apply eyeliner on everyday and one bottle will last me several months at a time so I'm basically spending $5-6 every few months. I've gotten so many compliments on my eyeliner and the way I put it on. I've even gotten the question of whether I got my eyeliner tattooed on. Seriously, that's how precise and good it is. When I use a new bottle, the brush/tip tends to be very sharp and firm which is good for being precise, but I actually tend to like when the brush/tip gets a little softer. This eyeliner has never dried out for me and easily comes off with water. This will continue to be my go-to eyeliner!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...