BY ALMAY

Nourishing shine lipstick in a pot, made with Buriti oil to add a healthy pop of color to your pout. see more...

Carina R.
Rosemead, CA
I think this formula is amazing. The tones of the shades are so beautiful, but the feeling of this lip stick is just the best. My lips feel great after wearing it, which I can't say for some of my very expensive ones. The red did not dry out my lips one bit, quite amazing!
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
I love this lipstick! It goes on smooth and doesn't dry out on my lips. It has an SPF so it's perfect for all year round protection for your lips. Great color! Definitely in my beach bag!
Miciela R.
Jupiter, FL
I got this as a gift because its so expensive in the Caribbean as well any other brand named beauty products. Love Love the red pigmentation and it last even after eating and drinking. Will purchase additional colours.
Karrie S.
This is color is the BOMB especially for the fall and winter because I have so many outfits that go with this lip color and I'm literally obsessed with it I might even where it in spring
veroncia l.
Salinas, CA
It's great lipstick not too thick and it stays on long. I gave it a be because it needs a bit of more colors to choose from, but over all great product.
Angela G.
Im a lipstick junkie. I didn't like this one. It fell out of the packaging after only a few uses. Improve the packaging and maybe I'll buy again.
Kellie C.
Peabody, MA
I love almost all of the Almay products I have used and my favorite ones are my lip products. I feel the colors best match my skin tone as well
Angela W.
S Chesterfld, VA
I purchased my first red lipstick. It was made easy by almay. I love the color and it matched my skin tone. I will try other colors.
Zoey U.
Winton, CA
Very good price. Goes on lightly. For a couple bucks I can't complain. Not too harsh, goes on lips very well.
B P.
I love how Almay has a lot of nude colors. Not bright and out there. The tones of their colors are nice!!
Tammy P.
Sylvester, GA
When are new colors coming out?
Tammy P.
Sylvester, GA
How do you earn more snaps
Rosynel A.