Almay Line Smoothing Under Eye Concealer Spf 10 uploaded by Alejandra L.

BY ALMAY

New!  Under Eye Concealer Hides imperfections, reduces the look of fine lines Helps reduce the look of under-eye puffiness. Infused with replenishing hydrators and refreshing cucumber. Hypoallergenic. Won t clog pores. Light coordinates beautifully with almay® foundation shades in ivory, buff, or naked. ;

Almay Line Smoothing Under Eye Concealer Spf 10

Start your review of Almay Line Smoothing Under Eye Concealer Spf 10!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It doesn't give you a good coverage but I like to use it when I need a little touch up" in 1 review
flor E.
Santiago
why did they discontinue it? It was very good!!I had time that I did not use it, I understand why I did not find it
Alejandra L.
Este corrector me encanta. Es uno de los mejores que he probado, tiene una muy buena cobertura y se difumina muy bien. Queda natural en la piel y es muy económico❤❤
Kaylee C.
Ailey, GA
This is a pretty decent concealer. I use it for my everyday look, but not for when I'm really trying to dress to impress. It's easy to apply, but doesn't cover all that well. I would use it again, but not for life.
Jasmin H.
United kingdom
A good concealer for starters however after a while I'd go for something a bit more high end however it does its job and lasts all day so I'm very happy. It's worth it's money just make sure you get the right shade for your skin tone otherwise it would look a bit off!
Marena P.
Fue mi corrector de ojeras favorito por muchoooo tiempo, cumple sus funciones perfectamente, cubre las ojeras sin necesidad de iluminar y es lo que mas me encanta. Tiene un cubrimiento medio/alto.
Melissa B.
The lightest shade is too dark for my pale skin. It's a struggle to find concealer and foundation that fits my skin tone.
Jessie R.
It works like a charm! Highly recommend it! Covers under eye circles Like a boss 😂😂😂
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
I really like this concealer! I like to get the lightest shade and use it as an under eye concealer/highlight. It covers well and blends nicely. It does tend to crease so I would recommend a good setting powder to hold things in place.
Ashley B.
I know this is used for only under the eyes, but I use it on my whole face! It gives me even coverage and covers up any marks that I do not like! I would recommend this to anyone. I use it anytime of the year and change the color as I become tan in the summertime, and I have always been happy with it.
Adrienne Z.
I know this product is meant to conceal under eye bags, but it just seems to do the opposite and make mine more noticeable instead!

Maybe I have the wrong skin tone.

Instead, I've noticed this has made a great acne concealer. All I do is dot any red or dark spots on my face and pat the creme down to blend in with my skin.

Because I don't use that much of this product on my face, this tiny stick has lasted me a good four to five months.

So, overall, I think it works better as an acne concealer.