Almay Line Smoothing Under Eye Concealer Spf 10 uploaded by Alejandra L.

BY ALMAY

New!  Under Eye Concealer Hides imperfections, reduces the look of fine lines Helps reduce the look of under-eye puffiness. Infused with replenishing hydrators and refreshing cucumber. Hypoallergenic. Won t clog pores. Light coordinates beautifully with almay® foundation shades in ivory, buff, or naked. ;

Almay Line Smoothing Under Eye Concealer Spf 10

Start your review of Almay Line Smoothing Under Eye Concealer Spf 10!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It doesn't give you a good coverage but I like to use it when I need a little touch up" in 1 review
Jasmin H.
United kingdom
A good concealer for starters however after a while I'd go for something a bit more high end however it does its job and lasts all day so I'm very happy. It's worth it's money just make sure you get the right shade for your skin tone otherwise it would look a bit off!
Alejandra L.
Este corrector me encanta. Es uno de los mejores que he probado, tiene una muy buena cobertura y se difumina muy bien. Queda natural en la piel y es muy económico❤❤
Crystal T.
Newport, WA
I got this for under the eye concealer. I was very disapointed. This does not cover any discoloration and it started to crease on me just a couple hours after wearing it.
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
This concealer works wonders with my dark circles. I use it after my foundation and this is the only product I have to use! I love it!
Marena P.
Fue mi corrector de ojeras favorito por muchoooo tiempo, cumple sus funciones perfectamente, cubre las ojeras sin necesidad de iluminar y es lo que mas me encanta. Tiene un cubrimiento medio/alto.
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
I really like this concealer! I like to get the lightest shade and use it as an under eye concealer/highlight. It covers well and blends nicely. It does tend to crease so I would recommend a good setting powder to hold things in place.
Jessica E.
This product was ok. I liked it as a toner and felt just like any other one I had used before but I did not notice any "age defying" towards my skin. I am still using it so maybe it is because I am not finished with it but I feel like I can find a better toner than this one.
Janet W.
The Almay concealer is great for a drugstore product! It is best for everyday use though, not quite the coverage I like for a night out.
Auddy W.
The product is okay. I bought it specifically the cover up my dark circles (which aren't that bad). While it helped some, I have to use A LOT of it in order for it to do its job. Considering it's a small bottle, I would go through it quickly. Considering the price for it, I looked elsewhere to find something better suited for me.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
This Almay concealor works wonders on my under eye circles. Also, a little goes a long way. It is very affordable and available at most stores.