Almay Line Smoothing Under Eye Concealer Spf 10 uploaded by Alejandra L.

BY ALMAY

New!  Under Eye Concealer Hides imperfections, reduces the look of fine lines Helps reduce the look of under-eye puffiness. Infused with replenishing hydrators and refreshing cucumber. Hypoallergenic. Won t clog pores. Light coordinates beautifully with almay® foundation shades in ivory, buff, or naked. ;

Almay Line Smoothing Under Eye Concealer Spf 10

Start your review of Almay Line Smoothing Under Eye Concealer Spf 10!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It doesn't give you a good coverage but I like to use it when I need a little touch up" in 1 review
Ariel M.
I don't like this product personally. It seems to only make under my eyes more puffy and wrinkled looking. Wouldn't suggest.
Sahira M.
Its a really not so good product I would suggest NOONE to buy it. Its Seriously will not do you wonders if you buy it. Totally not worth it.!
Adrienne Z.
I know this product is meant to conceal under eye bags, but it just seems to do the opposite and make mine more noticeable instead!

Maybe I have the wrong skin tone.

Instead, I've noticed this has made a great acne concealer. All I do is dot any red or dark spots on my face and pat the creme down to blend in with my skin.

Because I don't use that much of this product on my face, this tiny stick has lasted me a good four to five months.

So, overall, I think it works better as an acne concealer.
Tiffany C.
This product is terrible. When I used this under my eyes it would get into the lines and make them even more noticeable. They also actually appeared more puffier. I also tried it with the parentheses lines on the sides of my mouth and it also creased there and made those lines appear even worse.
Auddy W.
The product is okay. I bought it specifically the cover up my dark circles (which aren't that bad). While it helped some, I have to use A LOT of it in order for it to do its job. Considering it's a small bottle, I would go through it quickly. Considering the price for it, I looked elsewhere to find something better suited for me.
Crystal T.
Newport, WA
I got this for under the eye concealer. I was very disapointed. This does not cover any discoloration and it started to crease on me just a couple hours after wearing it.
Melissa B.
The lightest shade is too dark for my pale skin. It's a struggle to find concealer and foundation that fits my skin tone.
Jessica E.
This product was ok. I liked it as a toner and felt just like any other one I had used before but I did not notice any "age defying" towards my skin. I am still using it so maybe it is because I am not finished with it but I feel like I can find a better toner than this one.
Alejandra L.
Este corrector me encanta. Es uno de los mejores que he probado, tiene una muy buena cobertura y se difumina muy bien. Queda natural en la piel y es muy económico❤❤
Victoria D.
Raytown, MO
Great little concealer to keep in my purse. Not an everyday use kind of product, but nice for a quick touch up on the go.