Almay Line Smoothing Under Eye Concealer Spf 10 uploaded by Alejandra L.

BY ALMAY

New!  Under Eye Concealer Hides imperfections, reduces the look of fine lines Helps reduce the look of under-eye puffiness. Infused with replenishing hydrators and refreshing cucumber. Hypoallergenic. Won t clog pores. Light coordinates beautifully with almay® foundation shades in ivory, buff, or naked. ;

Almay Line Smoothing Under Eye Concealer Spf 10
  • "It doesn't give you a good coverage but I like to use it when I need a little touch up" in 1 review
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
This concealer works wonders with my dark circles. I use it after my foundation and this is the only product I have to use! I love it!
Marena P.
Fue mi corrector de ojeras favorito por muchoooo tiempo, cumple sus funciones perfectamente, cubre las ojeras sin necesidad de iluminar y es lo que mas me encanta. Tiene un cubrimiento medio/alto.
Ashley B.
I know this is used for only under the eyes, but I use it on my whole face! It gives me even coverage and covers up any marks that I do not like! I would recommend this to anyone. I use it anytime of the year and change the color as I become tan in the summertime, and I have always been happy with it.
flor E.
Santiago
why did they discontinue it? It was very good!!I had time that I did not use it, I understand why I did not find it
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
I really like this concealer! I like to get the lightest shade and use it as an under eye concealer/highlight. It covers well and blends nicely. It does tend to crease so I would recommend a good setting powder to hold things in place.
Janet W.
The Almay concealer is great for a drugstore product! It is best for everyday use though, not quite the coverage I like for a night out.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
This Almay concealor works wonders on my under eye circles. Also, a little goes a long way. It is very affordable and available at most stores.
Jessie R.
It works like a charm! Highly recommend it! Covers under eye circles Like a boss 😂😂😂
Jasmin H.
United kingdom
A good concealer for starters however after a while I'd go for something a bit more high end however it does its job and lasts all day so I'm very happy. It's worth it's money just make sure you get the right shade for your skin tone otherwise it would look a bit off!
Christine F.
I have always had slight wrinkles underneath my eyes...this product does a great job at helping to make them less noticeable! Even helps with the puffiness after a long night. Blends well, and doesn't appear "heavy".