Almay Line Smoothing Under Eye Concealer Spf 10 uploaded by Alejandra L.

BY ALMAY

New!  Under Eye Concealer Hides imperfections, reduces the look of fine lines Helps reduce the look of under-eye puffiness. Infused with replenishing hydrators and refreshing cucumber. Hypoallergenic. Won t clog pores. Light coordinates beautifully with almay® foundation shades in ivory, buff, or naked. ;

Almay Line Smoothing Under Eye Concealer Spf 10
  • "It doesn't give you a good coverage but I like to use it when I need a little touch up" in 1 review
Alejandra L.
Este corrector me encanta. Es uno de los mejores que he probado, tiene una muy buena cobertura y se difumina muy bien. Queda natural en la piel y es muy económico❤❤
Jasmin H.
United kingdom
A good concealer for starters however after a while I'd go for something a bit more high end however it does its job and lasts all day so I'm very happy. It's worth it's money just make sure you get the right shade for your skin tone otherwise it would look a bit off!
flor E.
Santiago
why did they discontinue it? It was very good!!I had time that I did not use it, I understand why I did not find it