Almay Line Smoothing Under Eye Concealer Spf 10 uploaded by Alejandra L.

BY ALMAY

New!  Under Eye Concealer Hides imperfections, reduces the look of fine lines Helps reduce the look of under-eye puffiness. Infused with replenishing hydrators and refreshing cucumber. Hypoallergenic. Won t clog pores. Light coordinates beautifully with almay® foundation shades in ivory, buff, or naked. ;

Almay Line Smoothing Under Eye Concealer Spf 10

Start your review of Almay Line Smoothing Under Eye Concealer Spf 10!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It doesn't give you a good coverage but I like to use it when I need a little touch up" in 1 review
kelly p.
I keep this in my purse because I don't want this product to go to waste. It doesn't give you a good coverage but I like to use it when I need a little touch up
Erica M.
I use to wear this as my concealer all the time, not just for under my eyes. However they changed the formula at some point and it seemed really heavy.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
This Almay concealor works wonders on my under eye circles. Also, a little goes a long way. It is very affordable and available at most stores.
Sahira M.
Its a really not so good product I would suggest NOONE to buy it. Its Seriously will not do you wonders if you buy it. Totally not worth it.!
Janet W.
The Almay concealer is great for a drugstore product! It is best for everyday use though, not quite the coverage I like for a night out.
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
This concealer works wonders with my dark circles. I use it after my foundation and this is the only product I have to use! I love it!
Kaitlyn P.
columbus
Covered my pimples really nicely very nice loved it thought it was pretty good I also used it under my eyes and it works so well there
Ariel M.
I don't like this product personally. It seems to only make under my eyes more puffy and wrinkled looking. Wouldn't suggest.
Victoria D.
Raytown, MO
Great little concealer to keep in my purse. Not an everyday use kind of product, but nice for a quick touch up on the go.
Melissa B.
The lightest shade is too dark for my pale skin. It's a struggle to find concealer and foundation that fits my skin tone.