Adrienne Z.
I know this product is meant to conceal under eye bags, but it just seems to do the opposite and make mine more noticeable instead!

Maybe I have the wrong skin tone.

Instead, I've noticed this has made a great acne concealer. All I do is dot any red or dark spots on my face and pat the creme down to blend in with my skin.

Because I don't use that much of this product on my face, this tiny stick has lasted me a good four to five months.

So, overall, I think it works better as an acne concealer.