Almay Line Smoothing Under Eye Concealer Spf 10 uploaded by Alejandra L.

BY ALMAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!  Under Eye Concealer Hides imperfections, reduces the look of fine lines Helps reduce the look of under-eye puffiness. Infused with replenishing hydrators and refreshing cucumber. Hypoallergenic. Won t clog pores. Light coordinates beautifully with almay® foundation shades in ivory, buff, or naked. ;

Almay Line Smoothing Under Eye Concealer Spf 10
  • "It doesn't give you a good coverage but I like to use it when I need a little touch up" in 1 review
Kaylee C.
Mount Vernon, GA
This is a pretty decent concealer. I use it for my everyday look, but not for when I'm really trying to dress to impress. It's easy to apply, but doesn't cover all that well. I would use it again, but not for life.
Adrienne Z.
I know this product is meant to conceal under eye bags, but it just seems to do the opposite and make mine more noticeable instead!

Maybe I have the wrong skin tone.

Instead, I've noticed this has made a great acne concealer. All I do is dot any red or dark spots on my face and pat the creme down to blend in with my skin.

Because I don't use that much of this product on my face, this tiny stick has lasted me a good four to five months.

So, overall, I think it works better as an acne concealer.
Auddy W.
The product is okay. I bought it specifically the cover up my dark circles (which aren't that bad). While it helped some, I have to use A LOT of it in order for it to do its job. Considering it's a small bottle, I would go through it quickly. Considering the price for it, I looked elsewhere to find something better suited for me.
Ashley B.
I know this is used for only under the eyes, but I use it on my whole face! It gives me even coverage and covers up any marks that I do not like! I would recommend this to anyone. I use it anytime of the year and change the color as I become tan in the summertime, and I have always been happy with it.
Tiffany C.
This product is terrible. When I used this under my eyes it would get into the lines and make them even more noticeable. They also actually appeared more puffier. I also tried it with the parentheses lines on the sides of my mouth and it also creased there and made those lines appear even worse.
Jessica E.
This product was ok. I liked it as a toner and felt just like any other one I had used before but I did not notice any "age defying" towards my skin. I am still using it so maybe it is because I am not finished with it but I feel like I can find a better toner than this one.
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
I really like this concealer! I like to get the lightest shade and use it as an under eye concealer/highlight. It covers well and blends nicely. It does tend to crease so I would recommend a good setting powder to hold things in place.
Marena P.
Fue mi corrector de ojeras favorito por muchoooo tiempo, cumple sus funciones perfectamente, cubre las ojeras sin necesidad de iluminar y es lo que mas me encanta. Tiene un cubrimiento medio/alto.
Christine F.
I have always had slight wrinkles underneath my eyes...this product does a great job at helping to make them less noticeable! Even helps with the puffiness after a long night. Blends well, and doesn't appear "heavy".
Crystal T.
Newport, WA
I got this for under the eye concealer. I was very disapointed. This does not cover any discoloration and it started to crease on me just a couple hours after wearing it.