Almay Line Smoothing Pressed Powder uploaded by Jenna H.Almay Line Smoothing Pressed Powder uploaded by Jenna H.

BY ALMAY

For naturally flawless, younger-looking skin, let this luxuriously silky powder smooth everything out for you. Perfects your look and hides minor imperfections with a natural finish. Infused with moisturizing marine extract and cucumber to help keep skin supple and radiant.

Buy on Walmart*
Shannan G.
Shannan G.
Peoria, AZ
I love this product, my skin is very sensitive and I also have a lot of problem areas from sun damage over the years. It worked amazing, I only had to apply one versus 2 to 3 coats that I was using with my Cover Girl liquid. It feels very light and best of all, didn't make my skin break out!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
This power is wonderful because it covers up everything i needed to be covered up. I recommend purchasing this product because it gets the job done. It is also very helpful for under the eyes. It gives a more highlighted tint to my face! I love this product!!!
krystal w.
krystal w.
Hardyville, KY
............................................................................................................................................................................................................
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a great quality and a must have for your make to be completed. I have to say it's a great product for a great price.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the way the line smoothing kinda fills in my aging lines by my eyes and laugh lines. Love that it comes in a compact form
Sarah  B.
Sarah B.
Watertown, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Almay hands down! It doesn't effect my sensitive skin. It also has a natural glow to your face. Love all Almay products!
Emma P.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
Almay powder foundation is one of my favorites to use. The foundation is soft and subtle and easy to apply.
Carlyn P.
Carlyn P.
Excelente producto me encanta su textura y fórmula lo súper recomiendo a toda la comunidad de influenster
Haleigh B.
Haleigh B.
Monroe, MI
Absolutely phenominal! Honestly would buy over and over very effective. One of my personal favorites
Shawna A.
Shawna A.
bremerton , WA
Great product..Covers blemishes well. Decent prices. Better fir your skin than other products
Dee H.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
How do you like this product? Does it work well with oily skin?
tamie k.
tamie k.
Does this blend well in the face?
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Is this a better pressed powder than covergirl?
Katie H.
Katie H.
West Haven, CT
Did they discontinue this? I can only find the one with the white cover now!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Does Almay offer sensitive skin options?