Almay Line Smoothing Pressed Powder uploaded by Jenna H.Almay Line Smoothing Pressed Powder uploaded by Jenna H.

BY ALMAY

For naturally flawless, younger-looking skin, let this luxuriously silky powder smooth everything out for you. Perfects your look and hides minor imperfections with a natural finish. Infused with moisturizing marine extract and cucumber to help keep skin supple and radiant.

Denise M.
Memphis
Review for: Line Smoothing Compact Makeup 0.35 oz; 9.9 g more...
I used this product for quite awhile and loved it.  It smooths out the skin and doesn't leave you cakey.  I have sensitive skin and it did not cause breakouts.  It does set your foundation well and is at a good price point.  I recommend this product.
FLOR A.
I buy this powder because it's affordable so I decided it to give it a try. And it has surprise me, it. Smells nice and last long on my face even tho the weather here is hot! I love it. Definitely would buy it again. #contest #bloombagde
Marta C.
I don't often use makeup but as time goes I feel that it's that time so I tried this product. I m still not sold on wearing makeup but I wasn't mad for buying it. The color blended well and it looked smooth on my skin, I will definitely continue to use it!
Shannan G.
Peoria, AZ
I love this product, my skin is very sensitive and I also have a lot of problem areas from sun damage over the years. It worked amazing, I only had to apply one versus 2 to 3 coats that I was using with my Cover Girl liquid. It feels very light and best of all, didn't make my skin break out!
Kayla W.
Eugene, OR
I love this product. It helps make your face matte and lasts all day. I love how well it soaks up the oil and takes away the shine. It doesn't clog your pores or make you break out like a lot of other compact powders do. Overall I'd say this drugstore powder is a great purchase for an even better proce!(:
Alyssa S.
Clayton, OH
This powder is good and bad. Good because it brings a matte finish to your skin if you are very oil. Bad because it clings to acne and makes your skin look really powdery. I am not a huge fan of powder t begin with. I will only use it to set concealer under my eyes or to set my liquid highlight.
Daniela B.

This pressed powder is wonderful for sensitive or acne-prone skin , is dermatologically tested , does not smell and texture is very thin, in my case my dermatologist recommended I use it and I'm gone incredible .
Jenna H.
Rensselaer, NY
My absolute favorite pressed powder. It goes on smoothly, provides great coverage, and blends in well so you can't even tell I'm wearing makeup! It's never bothered my sensitive skin, and always lasts me all day long!
Shena L.
I love almay's makeup! It always feels so clean. I have used this powder and can say it seemed to help the breakouts i already had fade away, and also helped prevent new ones. It is light and feels nice on the skin and for a good price!
Whitney E.
Kansas City, KS
I love this product! It helps to smooth out the imperfections on my face and leaves me feeling beautiful, it also doesn't irritate my skin like so many other products.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
How do you like this product? Does it work well with oily skin?
Taylor T.
Is this a better pressed powder than covergirl?
tamie k.
Does this blend well in the face?
Chelsea G.
Does Almay offer sensitive skin options?
Katie H.
West Haven, CT
Did they discontinue this? I can only find the one with the white cover now!

back