BY ALMAY

Hydrates all day for younger-looking skin. Counteracts moisture loss - a key cause of fine lines. Infused with replenishing hydrators and refreshing cucumber. Hypoallergenic. Won't clog pores. Made in USA.

• Would this be a good foundation for oily skin? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Palmira B.
The coverage in this is light to medium it's very buildable it is nice and creamy and it's not a matte foundation so it is sheer finish with my type of skin which is combination I have to use a good primer and with a good primer it actually does pretty well on my skin it does stay all day the only thing that I do get with this Foundation is that I do get quite a bit oxidation which for my color of skin is not that bad but for other people it might be the foundation is quite affordable it's a nice 1 oz bottle just quite a bit of product I honestly say that is Best applied with a beauty blender
Kate P.
belmar
This is one of my go too drug store foundations. It works well with other products and is very long lasting. It does make me slightly oily but it’s nothing a little powder can’t fix. It also looks amazing in photos.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
Interesting makeup. This is not a full coverage foundation. It feels thick but that is the spf. This is a foundation for being out on a hot day where you dont need a ton of makeup, like the beach.I used it 3 days in a row and Im happy with it so far. I havent gotten greasy at all. You can layer a second layer on top for just a little more coverage but it wont get  any better coverage than that. It feels sticky but once you set it with a good powder its ok, kind of like a crazier primer. You could use a foundation powder for a fuller coverage look as well. I like it and I was browsing around big lots and found it for 4 bucks. I was just wanting to find a spf foundation too because I live in California and summer is coming. Also beware it runs a little light because of the spf too so maybe a shade lighter. Good luck!
Frelianny E.
Miami
I've always used Almay Clear Complexion, but I had to switch after starting Differin cream b/c apparently salicylic acid and retinoids can work against each other. So, I noticed this one, and decided to try it since it's oil free and I was already used to Almay, and b/c moisturizing. There might be something with better coverage, but these often break me out, so for now this one will be a staple!
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA
I don't like to spend a ton of money on makeup but still want a natural look and skin the isn't orange. This foundation does it for me! It's so light and doesn't take much for coverage! I'm not one to wear my foundation think so this is perfect for me! I've also had the best luck with color matching with this foundation. I wear it everyday!
Reina P.
Doral, FL
From others foundation this one is my favorite. It gives me a great coverage and it doesn't feel so heavy and it is a plus that it has SPF 15/ because I have to take care of this lovely skin ;)
Sumara C.
Dallas
For a drugstore foundation this is a really good one! The formula is lightweight with a natural finish and since I have oily skin it helps keeps my face from getting shiny. I would say it is a dewy finish but if you top it off with some loose powder it can become matte and stays in place pretty nicely.
Samantha M.
I love this foundation it doesn't make my face break out. It stays on very long and looks great!! Doesn't have a bad smell, I think it's good for dry skin personally, and I would definitely buy this product again!🤗
Jennifer J.
Purchased because of spf. Did its job but needed to be touched up often. It did cover a lot though, but also covered my freckles which i didnt want. Generally a good coverage though.
Anne W.
Salt Lake City
I am allergic to a good many things, so I always use Almay if it is available. Unfortunately I cannot wear mascara; my eyelashes are so long that they scrape the back of my glasses. I cannot use contact lenses because I have had two cornea transplants. So I don't even know whether Almay makes mascara. But I do know that it makes good makeup that makes me look younger than my years, and does not turn my face red because of allergenic ingredients. The SPF 15 factor is important to me because several of my medications make me extremely sun-sensitive. I wait until twilight to do my gardening, but I frequently have to go out during the day, and I feel much safer when I'm wearing Almay makeup.
Katia P.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Would this be a good foundation for oily skin?