Almay Length & Lift Mascara

by Almay

lengthens, lifts, conditions, and protects. Lash-caring complex conditions lashes without the clumps.

Does this dry up fast?
Do you know if it comes in many colours ?
will i get another box even though o didnt finish almay i thought the mascara was going to burn my eyeballs out and threw it away? Almay Length & Lift Mascara ? [product:almay-length-lift-mascara]
Start your review of Almay Length & Lift Mascara!
Genevieve C.
Charlotte, NC
Almay Length & Lift Mascara uploaded by Genevieve C.
This mascara was lightweight, held a curl, and did not flake! I absolutely loved this mascara. It also doesn’t leave residue on the eyelashes after you wash your face. I would absolutely buy this again.
Karina V.
Freeport, FL
Almay Length & Lift Mascara uploaded by Karina V.
Es buen producto pero se corre muy fácil me hubiera gustado que fuera aprueba de agua
Stephanie M.
Canoga Park, CA
Almay Length & Lift Mascara uploaded by Stephanie M.
This mascara is great. I wear it all day and go to the gym after work and it doesn’t smudge. it also makes my eyelashes fuller and it doesn’t clump up. I would definitely recommend this.
Liz H.
Toledo, OH
Almay Length & Lift Mascara uploaded by Liz H.
Have to be honest, I haven’t used Almay products in a long time! So I was really excited to try out the Length & Lift Mascara for sensitive eyes. It was really smooth applying, and buildable. Did not experience any clumping. The blackest black shade was perfect to achieve the bold look I wanted for my Valentine’s Day date. My lashes are naturally pretty long but I definitely noticed extra length.It’s super cool that the brush is made out of plant-derived bristles! My eyes can be sensitive and I had no irritation at all. My look lasted all throughout my date night without smudging. Also love that Almay makes this product without Triclosan, an ingredient I’ve been making an extra effort to avoid! Well done @Almay !! Overall I am very satisfied and will definitely recommend! #AlmayForSensitiveEyes #contest @influenster @almay
Stevie C.
Almay Length & Lift Mascara uploaded by Stevie C.
This mascara is extra thick! I didn’t realize the luxury brand I typically use had a formula that just doesn’t make my lashes as bold as Almay does. The downside is it’s really difficult to remove it. Takes a lot of micellar water and eye makeup remover to get it off.
Mandy C.
Bee Spring, KY
Almay Length & Lift Mascara uploaded by Mandy C.
Honestly, this mascara surprised the heck out of me. I did NOT expect to love a mascara from Almay, especially enough to be willing to go out and buy another tube. I am a mascara snob! I have tried tons of mascaras and I have certain expectations; it must be super black and very volumizing, (lengthening isn’t really one of my issues. I have long, blonde lashes.) This ticks both boxes and as a bonus, adds length. It can be layered to give a nice false lash look without looking clumpy, which is lovely! And unlike some mascaras, this one does not cause my eyes to tear, (thankfully, because it definitely isn’t waterproof. It wears well until moisture hits, then it’s a runner, so that’s the only downside.) I don’t end up with itchy eyes if I wear it for multiple hours, which is nice. Packaging is a little bland, so were it not for this campaign, I probably wouldn’t have tried this mascara, which is kind of dumb in retrospect. Don’t judge makeup by its packaging, kids.)
Meredith A.
Maplewood, MN
Almay Length & Lift Mascara uploaded by Meredith A.
This mascara formula is nice and lightweight and I’m guessing that’s what keeps it clump free. It lasts all day and doesn’t bleed or flake and just sit there on your face. Mascara is a must-have in everyone’s makeup routine. Especially since we’re all wearing masks so eyes are all you see!
Tiffany M.
Lincoln, CA
Almay Length & Lift Mascara uploaded by Tiffany M.
I have decent eyelashes but they are a lighter brown and very straight so mascara makes all the difference for me. I curled my lashes then applied two coats of this mascara and I’m in love! It’s lightweight but still gives that length and fullness to make your eyes pop. Being a contact wearer and having sensitive eyes makes this a no brainer for me. Most mascaras tend to weigh down my lashes and some make my eyes feel a little irritated at the lash line. This wore great all day and I had no issues at all. I recommend giving this a try and I will be purchasing this one again.
Teresa C.
Wickliffe, OH
Almay Length & Lift Mascara uploaded by Teresa C.
This product was given to me free for rev iui we purposes. Iwas skeptical .. to be totally honest. I really dont use drugstore mascara. Well Almay has totally changed my mind.. This mascara really made my lashes longer and thicker.. And that's not my opinion only. I live in the same household as my 13 yr old Grandaughter. I had to retrieve my Almay mascara from her bedroom EVERY SINGLE MORNING !! And I dont share mascara. So of course I hated having to chase it down every single day ! she really likes it as much as I do. so you have a 13 yr old and a 53 yr old loving this mascara.. I DID NOT FLAKE.. That's a main requirement for me. No flaking allowed.. And I want lots and lots of length. And I got it all with this.. and at an EXTREAMLY affordable price too !!
Molly M.
Grand Forks, ND
Almay Length & Lift Mascara uploaded by Molly M.
I love mascara and am always trying to find my new favorite. this one is okay. I tried it for a full week to make sure my opinion was valid, for me. to be honest I prefer the $5 essence lash princess. almay was one of the first makeup brands I tried as a teen and I was excited to try this brand again after 10+ years and not a huge fan. the eyeliners were super nice and smooth though!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Denise W.
Denver, CO
il y a 2 mois
Annie J. il y a 2 mois
Just make sure you do the review on it and the final survey. Mid way through the day my eyes lashes would get super itchy and had to stop using it to!