BY ALMAY

Product Details

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I use this stuff all the time and I really love it except that it smudges very very easily. But the lines are really clean (I personally use the black) and it is easy to apply. This was the first eyeliner I ever used and it burned when I first put it on but I always assumed that it was because I was new to make up." in 139 reviews
  • "I GOT THIS EYE LINER ONCE IN A KIT AT WALMART. IT HAD THE EYELINER, MASCARA, AND EYE SHADOW. THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST SETS OF MAKEUP I HAVE EVER GOTTEN. IT WORKED WELL. LOOKED REALLY PRETTY. AND I RECIEVED PLENTY OF COMPLIMENTS. ALSO ALMAY IS GREAT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN." in 60 reviews
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
One of my go to eye liners! I use the shade brown topaz and have been using this product for years. The pencil is soft enough that it does not feel rough at all on your eye, but not so soft that is breaks easily. I love it for every day eye liner look, but if you are wanting a wing look this might not be the product for you. It comes with a built in "sharpener" or shaper. It twists up, and has a good amount of product in it! Would recommend!
Kylee O.
Review for: Brown Topaz For Blue Eyes more...
Let me start off by saying the only reason it doesn't have five stars is because it burned my eyes. If you don't have sensitive eyes, this is one of the best Islanders. It's super pigmented and goes on very easily, but unfortunately I had to return it the same day because my eyes were burning
Jennifer S.
Eau Claire, WI
Review for: Brown Topaz For Blue Eyes more...
This product is a great thing for being drug store! It's like a brown-Ish bronze. I love how sharp the pencil stays, and it complements my Hazel eyes very very well. I do like the color, and it does rank high up on my list, but it's not one of my must-haves.
Rachael B.
Wichita Falls, TX
This has been one of my favorites for years. The rain quarts color was great. I believe it's been discontinued. They applied so smoothly and had great pigmentation. The only down side was it didn't have great staying power and would rub off about mid day.
Shannon P.
Review for: Black more...
This is the first time trying Almay eyeliner. I love that is is very smooth and applies with such ease. The color is great and it is very reasonably priced. I will definitely purchase again- you can purchase at almost any drug store or grocery store.
Becca T.
Dover, PA
Review for: Black Pearl For Hazel Eyes more...
I’m so torn with this eye liner. I have bought it a few times. Some of them run on my face and others don’t. It is fairly cheap so I don’t feel it’s a waste. The color is beautiful. I’ve used a couple of the colors but of course black is my favorite.
Ashley P.
Vacaville
Review for: Black Pearl For Hazel Eyes more...
I actually really like this stuff. It doesn't have amazing staying power like the higher end eyeliners but it goes on very smooth and not too dark but just dark enough. And on the end on it there is a little sharpener so that you can have a precise look on your eye while using this retractable pencil.
Brooke M.
Martinsburg, WV
The brown shimmery shade is my Jam for a quick everyday makeup on the go look! Super pretty, adds a little depth and pizazz to those lash lines. Will repurchase when it's gone. It's also lasted me FOREVER.
Kat J.
Salisbury , MD
I have blue eyes and I love the bronze eyeliner Alway makes to enhance them! Glides on so easily and it’s the perfect color; not too light and not too dark. I use it to line both top and bottom. It blends easily too if you want a Smokey effect.
Katie H.
Springboro, OH
Review for: Raisin Quartz For Green Eyes more...
I’ve tried many other brands, but this one is my favorite. The color stays true and it applies smoothly. It doesn’t tend to unintentionally smudge or “bleed” as much as other brands. I do recommend trying the colors that you like, rather than sticking with the one they recommend (based on eye color). The raisin shade works better for my blue-gray eyes.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?