BY ALMAY

Big, Bold Volume for 2x the Impact. Hypoallergenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Suitable for Contact Lens Wearers Take your unique eye color to new limits with double the volume, double the impact.  Expertly coordinated shades with eye-brightening crystals create multi-dimensional amplification.  The lash enhancing brush with volume-boosting grooves finds and flaunts every lash for big bold volume that won t smudge or flake.  Complete the look with coordinating Almay intense i-color™ liner and shadow. . see more...

• does this mascara have a good formula? what does it do to the eye...1 Answers
  • Does this product stay on the entire day?3 Answers
  • Did this work for anyone? It was very goopy for me and I couldn't...2 Answers
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's been a while since I purchased a drugstore mascara. I loved my curling mascara from Clinique but it's often hard to find so I thought I would try this one from Almay after all it was made for Hazel eyes. It's a very lightweight mascara, not waterproof, and takes some building to get a volumized thick lash bc it layers very lightly. Loved the color bc it did highlight my Hazel eyes but I also wished it was waterproof bc it ran a little when I broke a light sweat. Was really pretty and natural in appearance.
Laura G.
Laura G.
I swear by this mascara !!! I just recently bought this and it has exceeded my expectations. Why should I waste 20+ dollars on a mascara that is going to make my eyelashes clumpy when I could just buy this and be so satisfied. Not only does this mascara not produce clumps of product in my eyelashes, it really does give them the volume that I'm looking for. I was never a fan of wearing fake lashes and now I don't ever have to because this does the trick !
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
I had high hopes for this mascara and I was let down. 😕 This mascara clumps a lot and makes your eyelashes feel very heavy. It is a nice mascara if you can get it to go on smoothly. Not sure if it's the brush that is a problem or the opening is too big or something else but way too much mascara comes out and it takes forever to "clean" off the brush enough to apply and hope it doesn't clump up. I don't recommend it.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really impressed with this mascara. I usually hate every mascara I get because it either clumps my lashes and makes them heavy or they don't curl. This mascara didn't clump at all and separated my lashes! The brush is really nice. I got the color for green eyes and it's a really dark brown color that looks super natural. Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes either.
Zoe R.
Zoe R.
It's almost safe to say it's my favorite for a drugstore mascara. It went on the eyelashes so smoothly and not clumpy like some might say. It lasts a day on your lashes and isn't stubborn during the removing process. It doesn't dry up over time in the tube either. It also has little sparkles in it I've noticed which don't irritate or anything.
Admidonia L.
Admidonia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amazing, it makes my eyes pop, this is a easy application, no confusing steps, just open out of package and apply, the price was not bad about 6 dollars, I have been using this for 4 years now, I would recommend to others because it is the best out there, and I got at Walmart(if you guys went to know)
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does exactly what it says; voluminous! First time use and I will repurchase! Great packing. Can find at any drugstore! I find myself applying mascara only 2-3 times with this verses 5+ times with other brands!
Duchess H.
Duchess H.
San Diego, CA
I really like this mascara. Nice coverage, doesn't clump, doesn't smudge and lasts for a while. Best thing is it makes my eyelashes look fuller. Only downfall is I purchased the wrong shade 🙁
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Baltimore, MD
My favorite mascara! I find myself grabbing for this time and time again. It not only is great for my lashes but it doesn't irritate my eyes like other brands do.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Yorktown, IN
Really feel like it does make my eyes pop and I love it. My eye lashes are puny so cant complain about the volume either.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Does this product stay on the entire day?
Kailey A.
Kailey A.
Lonsdale, MN
Did this work for anyone? It was very goopy for me and I couldn't use it because it made my lashes all stick together and it put so much if the mascara on it
Michelle  D.
Michelle D.
Fort Hood, TX
Is this really good for blue eyes??
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
does this mascara have a good formula? what does it do to the eyelashes?
D I.
D I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which one has glitter in it?