BY ALMAY

Mistake proof smoky-i look intensifies your eye color. All Day Wear Hypoallergenic Ophthalmologist Tested ; see more...

• Do you think this works well for green eyes, fair skin, blonde ha...6 Answers
  • Who likes Almay for your beauty needs?9 Answers
  • How does this work on darker skin tones?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This always makes my eyes pop and I'm constantly getting compliments on how well my eye shadow is done." in 11 reviews
  • "Love this eye shadow palette even though I don't have brown eyes but I still love the colors that's is why I got it " in 10 reviews
  • "Love there eye showdows I have 4 palettes for the hazel eyes collection and I love them they are amazing " in 6 reviews
  • "I got two of these for my daughter who wanted to do a smokey eye and I wanted it to be more natural and this looked like it would do the job and it did and it was easy to put on and blended well her eyes looked beautiful." in 6 reviews
  • "They're very soft, pigmented, and blendable, and there are usually more than one of these palettes that bring out your eye color, whatever it may be." in 6 reviews
Sarah H.
Arkport, NY
This has been my go to palette for everyday for years now. I always get compliments on my eye makeup with it. The new palette shape is not my favorite I prefer the old rectangles but I get what they were going for. I have brown/green eyes and this always makes them pop especially when paired with the purple eyeliner from this collection .
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased a couple of these trios because I was able to get them free with coupons. However, I ended up decluttering them because they weren't anything special. They weren't super pigmented or super soft. I am glad that I didn't spend any of my money on them and I wouldn't buy any more. There is better at the drugstore.
Erin S.
These Almay smokey eye palettes were my first introduction to eyeshadow in middle school! They were great for a beginner like me; the colors worked together and the package told you exactly where to put them. I usually only wore the brown and tan blended together, but the purple was a nice addition to the set!
Amy H.
Cookeville , TN
This was one of my only eyeshadows for a really long time before I really got into makeup, and I would highly recommend it for beginners they make different little palettes for different eye colors allowing you to see what colors look good on you. Also the shadows are all very pigmented and neutral shades.
Abigail G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My best friend Dalia uses these almay intense i-color and they make her eyes pop. I've use them too and they have the same effer on my eyes took. I look wide awake and my eyes look gorgeously beautiful. Plus at a drug store you can use coupons to purchase these amazing eye shadows.
Miranda W.
Scott Depot, WV
I love that Almay puts these trios together that corresponds with eye colors. I have used the brown eye shades for some time now and they never disappoint. I have a hard time putting colors together, this eliminates the guess work. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Madison B.
Mesa, AZ
Works okay, defiantly brings out all the colors in hazel eyes! It is a little too light for my taste, and rubs off fairly easy so not for 12 hour use. Not really worth the price, but an OK product overall. I would just get the colors in a better brand. 3/5 stars.
Cassandra Z.
Cowen, WV
I rarely wear ANY sort of makeup but when I do this is my go to pallet. works great being casual or dresses up easily as well. i don't like heavy, cakey feeling makeup and this does not have that result at all. plus it makes the green in my hazel eyes POP!
Devan R.
Watertown, NY
Easy to use and conveniently labeled to create smokey eyes. I have used a few of the different pallets and have been satisfied with them all. They are a good price point, especially for what you get and how well it works. I definitely would recommend!
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
The colors of this palette is very pretty. I love how it tells you where to apply each eyeshadow and the pigmentation is great. My eye color is dark brown and I purchased this from Walgreens but I'm sure you can find this product in any drugstore.
Lorna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who likes Almay for your beauty needs?
Ana I.
Where would you find this product at ? How much is the cost of it?
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think this works well for green eyes, fair skin, blonde hair?
Kaitlyn A.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product easy to apply? And does it offer a good all over color?
Fiorella J.
Coconut Creek, FL
These shadows are pretty pigmented? They worth it?