BY ALMAY

The do-it-yourself smoky-i kit that intensifies your eye color. Our eye-shaped compact enables mistake-proof application in three easy steps. Who knew smoky eyes could be this easy? Eyeshadow available in 4 easy-to-use shade collections for brown, blue, hazel and green eyes.

• Do you think this works well for green eyes, fair skin, b...6 Answers
  • Who likes Almay for your beauty needs?9 Answers
  • How does this work on darker skin tones?1 Answers
Almay Intense I-color Smoky-i Powder Shadow Kit

Start your review of Almay Intense I-color Smoky-i Powder Shadow Kit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kelsey K.
Orchard Park, NY
Love this pallet... the colors really do make your eye color pop! I love almay but i do wish it came a little bit bigger
Mahia V.
Sunrise, FL
This palette truly makes your eyes pop, every time I wearit I get compliments galore on my eyes. And the price is great!
Jasmine R.
odessa, TX
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, can't get enough of it!! It blends great, and just looks amazing on the eyes!!
Ashley G.
Tulare , CA
I absolutely love this palette! I always get this one because it makes my eyes "pop" and the easy to use design is great!
Joanna R.
Farmington, MI
I like this eyeshadow kit. Easy to apply and the color is so vivid. Really nice color combination for smokey eyes look.
Anny B.
Valdosta, GA
So easy to create a smokey eye if you aren't sure how to! With all the colors included, there is no guess work anymore!
Nique K.
Bowie, MD
Good color matches that enhance any eye color. Color stays on and lasts for hours. A little lite but still noticeable.
Allison G.
I LOVE this product. I have baby blue eyes and these colors in a smokey eye really made them pop. Definitely recommend!
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
I have the one for hazel eyes and I don't think the colors mix very well. it makes you look like you have a black eye
Ivy T.
Bakersfield, CA
I loved it. I was finally able to do a smokey eye with this easy eyeshadow palette. The colors looked amazing as well.
Felicia S.
Did any one else have a problem with the shadow falling apart after a while?
Lorna R.
Who likes Almay for your beauty needs?
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Does the Almay eyeshadow have good pigmentation and how's the texture?
Nessa L.
Does anyone really like this eyeshadow?
Ana I.
Where would you find this product at ? How much is the cost of it?

Target